FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The contract 3

The contract 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man 16 weeks ago

northolt

Thank you for the comments, always good to know that you are enjoying them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illner15Man 16 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 04/02/24 10:19:23]

By *jspunkyMan 16 weeks ago

nr rowde

can't wait for more

By *evonFbsCouple 16 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ogan WillowCouple 16 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ornynhappy23Man 16 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *lugoneMan 16 weeks ago

rathmicheal

really enjoying this story

By *J GeminiTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *bdnneedsfunMan 16 weeks ago

inverurie

northolt

She wasn’t wrong, when he opened the door to his suite and directed her to enter she was stunned. Big windows looked out across the city, beautifully decorated, the furniture classic, but not uninviting. “Wow” Catherine said “I know, it’s fantastic right?” He asked her.

The service here is fantastic, if I need anything I just call the concierge, theatre tickets, restaurant bookings, any type of food day or night, and of course drinks.

On the coffee table sat an ice bucket with the wine. “Have a look around, I’ll pour the wine” he said.

Catherine wandered around the room, looking at a beautiful vase “wait until you see the bathroom” he called. She walked down a hallway and opened a door.

“It’s bigger than my first flat” it was a gorgeous bathroom, Italian marble, his and hers sinks, a beautiful traditional bath and a separate shower with luxury beauty brand products on the sides. She ran her hands over the marble it was sumptuous.

She closed the door and peeked into the master bedroom, she didn’t go in, that felt invasive but she admired the large bed and size of the room.

She walked back into the large lounge area with the fantastic view. Two glasses sat on the table and he was sat on the sofa.

“It’s spectacular” Catherine said as she lowered herself to the sofa slowly, conscious not to reveal too much. She reached forward and lifted her glass off the table.

“Thank you for keeping me company” he told her and he chunked her glass on hers.

Catherine smiled “I’ve had a nice time too” she said and she took a sip of the cold delicious wine.

She noticed his eyes scan over her legs “not often I get to spend anytime with anyone on these trips let alone a beautiful woman” he complimented her.

“Ah that’s very kind of you to say, I’ve been very stressed at the moment so it’s been a welcome change” she told him.

“Did you know, most stress starts in the neck, looking down at phones, laptops, it takes its toll”

“Oh I’m always looking down at my phone and stuff” Catherine said “end of the day I feel like I’ve been carrying a bowling ball around”

“I have a trick for that” he said standing up and walking behind the sofa. “The neck has muscles in them that tighten, he moved her long hair exposing her neck, , “this one here” he said placing his finger in her neck moving it down “needs manipulation” Catherine stiffened at his touch. “Relax” told her.

He placed both his hands on her shoulder and moved his thumbs up her neck firmly but not painfully. She had to admit it felt nice. He placed his hands back on her shoulders, then you can get someone to rub here, pressing their thumbs right here.

Catherine felt her shoulders relax “neat trick huh” he said removing his hands and moving back round to the sofa taking his seat.

“I’ll have to remember that” Catherine said “I’ll be sure to show my partner how to do it” she added.

“The body has lots of pressure points, around the eye sockets, forehead, knees. The ones in the feet are fantastic to massage if your feet are sore.

“Good to know” Catherine said “these boots are new so I’ll get him on that” he smiled “I can you show you the points to concentrate on”

“Erm it’s ok, I’m sure I can find something online or something” Catherine told him.

He slipped off the sofa on to the floor, “it’s far easier to show you”

Catherine felt uneasy as his fingers unzipped her boot and slipped it, he peeled the sock she was wearing for comfort and took her foot in his hands lifting her leg up.

If you get him to hold your ankle like this here, that supports the joint, and then he can use his thumb to press her.

Catherine felt weird, a drink and food fine, but going to strangers room and let him massage your feet was a bit too far.

“Ok great”, Catherine said she tried to pull her foot away but his grip was quite firm “relax, we’ve just started there’s so much more” he said as his thumb pressed into her sole.

“Firm but not hard is the key here” he said has both his thumbs rather expertly massaged her foot.

He went through different points, the best way to manipulate different areas, before placing the foot slowly down and unzipping her other boot. She probably should have stopped him there and then, but with the drink and the nice feeling on her foot after wearing her new boots she didn’t stop him.

“And you just get him to mirror on the other foot. Pressing here, massaging there. Catherine sat back and took a sip of her delicious wine.

As Catherine savoured her wine she looked down. His eyes were transfixed between her legs she suddenly realised that at the angle of his body sat up in his knees on the floor and her leg raised he could see right between her legs.

she was wearing underwear but it wasn’t exactly full covering as she wanted to wear something sexy for her boyfriend. He didn’t move his gaze from between her legs.

She didn’t know if it was the drink but she found it quite sexy.

“Does he need do this for you at all? He asked moving his gaze to her feet.

“No not really” she answered “you have nice feet, if I was your fella I’d be doing this all the time” Catherine didn’t really know how to answer that”

“Well it feels very nice” Catherine told him.

It’s important, not only does it feel good but it’s good for you, things like yoga are fantastic for stress relief and of course massages. “Chance would be a fine thing” Catherine said as his fingers pressed and squeezed the tension from her feet.

“I don’t have time for massages” she giggled. “You have time now’” he said.

“Erm” Catherine began,”let me give you a massage” he interrupted “you’ll enjoy it, I’ve never had a complaint yet” he stated with confidence.

By *kpiercedCouple 16 weeks ago

walsall

By *utterflyotMan 16 weeks ago

grimsby

This could run and run , well done op

By *oobalicious99Woman 16 weeks ago

North

Mmmmm fuck yes

northolt

“Go to the bathroom, take all the towels to cover you as you need and are comfortable with, you can say stop if you aren’t comfortable, lay in the bed when ready and call, simple.

“Erm ok” Catherine found herself saying. Her brain was screaming at her, leave Catherine leave, I suppose part of it was not wanting to be rude.

You do that and if you don’t mind I’ll change out of this suit into a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Don’t want to get oil in it.

Catherine went to the bathroom, and grabbed some towels she looked in the mirror “what are you doing you idiot” she said to her reflection.

She closed the door to the master bedroom, and she lay a towel on the bed, she marvelled at how soft it was and big!

She removed her belt and lifted her dress over her body. She stood in her meatching peach underwear set that she brought in anticipation for tonight with her boyfriend.

She looked at the towels and was confident she could cover herself properly. Her boyfriend had a habit of making a mess of her underwear and she’d be damned if she was going to get oil in this set and have it ruined after one night. So she made the decision to remove it.

She wrapped her towel around herself and knelt on the bed she lay down checking that there wasn’t anything on show that shouldn’t be, this was stupid she thought to herself. She was ready for what she expected to be a rather awkward time ahead.

“Are you ready?” He called “oh sorry, yes” she replied. He came into the room, “comfortable” he asked “yes thank you” she told him. “Ok, where do you feel most tension?” He asked “normally around my shoulders, my neck and my calves” she told him.

She heard him rubbing oil into his hands warming what must have been oil. She lay at the bottom of the bed across the width of it.” Ok” said softly “im going to rest my hands on your back, take a deep breath in” he requested.

North

Don’t stop now!!!

northolt

The warm oil felt nice as his hands rested on her back keeping still. He then pushed his hands down her back slowly. “How’s the pressure” he asked.

Catherine couldn’t lie, it was good. “Lovely” she said. As his hands massaged her back Catherine began to relax. A strange situation but actually rather nice.

He covered her back with a towel, I’ll work on your calves for you now” he said after spending god knows how long massaging her back, and although not normally a receiver of massages this was probably the nicest one she had.

He warmed up more oil in his hands and she felt his hands glide up her leg to her knees, the pressure perfect as his thumbs worked over her muscles. He continued softening her muscles as she felt his hands get slightly higher, under the towel up the backs of her thigh.

He stopped before she felt that she ever had to stop him furthermore it felt nice. He did exactly the same for her other leg. I need to do the fronts of your legs so I’ll leave the room, roll over and cover yourself and call me when you are ready.

he left the room and Catherine rolled over and covered her breast with a towel. She was enjoying it thoroughly. “She called him back in. The massage restarted his hands felt wonderful sliding up and down her legs.

northolt

First he started on her lower leg, stroking and twisting, before easing over her knee to her thighs, his hands were getting a bit higher under the towell but he glided his hands down in a long stroke so she wasn’t concerned.

He was switching speed and pressure, it felt lovely and he began working on her thigh again but this time he went a bit higher. He was now twisting his hands over her upper thigh, her body jolted as just a meer brush of his hand touched her pussy.

He continued massaging her but now her mind was going crazy, was that on purpose? She asked herself, would it have happened if she was wearing underwear. His hands continued kneading and pressing into her skin with the perfect amount of pressure.

Maybe it was a mistake she thought as he moved onto her other leg. She laid back so relaxed as his hands went to work. This guy had missed his calling in life she thought to herself.

Like before his hands massaged her thighs kneading and twisting the area with his hands which felt spectacular.

She felt it again, a tip or a knuckle on her lips, the faintest of touches and it was gone, and then it happened again. This time she was sure his thumb brushed over her clit.

By *elly61TV/TS 16 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *eddy004Man 16 weeks ago

Toy Town

Brilliant

northolt

Her body fired at the touch, the smallest of brushes but before she could gather her thoughts and potentially say anything his hands had lowered down her leg, he hadn’t changed tempo and there was no reaction from him at all.

His hands moved up her leg again, gliding up towards her thigh, a thumb pressing on her inner thigh, she waited for the intimate touch to reassure she wasn’t going mad but it never came.

She was confident it was accidental, and his hands lulled her into pure relaxation. Don’t fall asleep she told herself and she opened her eyes to stop her doing so. He was doing a good job but as she looked him he was staring directly between her legs again.

She moved her head up slightly and his eyes snapped to her legs, he didn’t know that she had caught him looking and as she checked the towel she realised that it had risen some way up her thighs.

How it was positioned he must have a clear view of her pussy. How on earth did she get in this position she thought, and why on earth did she feel herself getting turned on.

grimsby

Wow!

northolt

Now her thoughts were going crazy, what are you doing she questioned. You have a boyfriend.

She couldn’t bring herself to ask him to stop though, her body was so relaxed and his hands felt amazing.

His hands moved up her thigh, with the thoughts in her mind now, she practically wanting to be touched.

As she felt the slight contact on her she let out a slight moan, her body was tingling.

As his fingers slid up her thigh his thumb slipped up her lips. Another moan of pleasure left her mouth.

Catherine opened her legs to invite further contact, she heard his hands warming more oil and moaned as both his thumbs pressed into the flesh on either side of her lips and began gliding up and down.

All feelings of guilt were replaced with obtaining pleasure.,she lay head to one side her eyes shut and moaning as his fingers rubbed and teased her. Two slick fingers slipped inside her with ease teasing her pussy. She heard him moan, she straightened her head and opened her eyes.

His shorts were around his thighs and he was stroking his hard cock, it too coated in oil.

North

Fuuuucckk me…….

By *ncle RogererMan 16 weeks ago

Somewhere only you know

Ding Dong

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS 16 weeks ago

South East

Wow, great story, been following from the start.

Great twist (even though i wishes she comes to her senses lol)

By *jspunkyMan 16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *att damonMan 16 weeks ago

Southampton

grimsby

Mmmmmmm xxx

northolt

One hand was pleasuring her and the other himself.

Catherine was breathing heavy and making pleasurable sounds. She felt him remove the towels that were covering her, her naked body now exposed to him. He slipped his fingers from her pussy and climbed got on the bed between her now wide open legs.

She exhaled as his hard oiled cock rubbed over her clit, he teased it even further when he pressed the tip his cock on her clit and rolled it around.

“I shouldn’t be doing this” she whispered “I have a boy…..she was unable to finish the sentence as his cock slipped inside her. Catherine’s guilt once again melted away as his cock pleasured her with long slow strokes, he didn’t thrust, or pump, he just glided in and out of her with a fantastic rhythm.

She could feel herself getting closer, she felt that she didn’t need to tell him to fuck her, or not stop, it felt like he was there for her pleasure, to please her in a sensual way.

She let her orgasm just take control and her hips raised off the bed letting out a sexy satisfied moan, it was at this point that instead of gliding in out and out he pushed forward, and with a rather sexy moan filled her pussy with come.

She felt him push forward a few times emptying himself inside her. He stayed perfectly still for a few moments then slowly slipped his cock from her come filled pussy.

He removed himself from the bed and left the room. Leaving Catherine fidgeting in the bed, her eyes closed fully satisfied.

When her breathing returned to normal she rolled over into her chest and reached into the floor grabbing her bag.she pulled out her phone and text her boyfriend.

Where are you? She wrote. She noticed it was read and she waited for his reply.

The man appeared at the door way.

I went to get the wine, that cost us a fortune, I said with a big grin on my face.

Catherine was lay still on her front and she kicked her legs thumping them on the bed laughing.

“That was fucking amazing! She said loudly.

I walked into the room, placing the wine on the side table and bent down. “You sexy bastard “ she whispered and our lips embraced.

By *ornynhappy23Man 16 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

North

Has the bf set this up?

By *J GeminiTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ohn_1983Man 16 weeks ago