FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected fun

Unexpected fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essica.tv.plymouth OP   TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Plymouth

She worked in my local shop, Christina, mid 40’s, 5ft 8in tall, slim and trim, pretty face, mousy fair hair and liked a bit of banter. Not as much as an ex work colleague of hers called Lyn.

I had seen Chris out a couple of times and she did scrub up well. I had to take my car to the garage for some work followed by an MOT, so in total around 3hrs. As I came out of the office someone called my name, Chris was there and we had a chat, her car also in for work for a few hours.

I mentioned I am going to Boston tea party for my fav Eggs Royale, to which she replied oh god that’s my fav there to. So off we went, talking just day to day stuff. We sat, ordered and while waiting she mentioned Lyn used to say the conversations we had were quiet hot, me being an Alfa Male. I thought I would push things a little, I have always thought if you don’t push things at time you never get anywhere.

So I asked, why are you into that sort of stuff? A little pause, well I used to be, more so when in Uni and the odd boyfriend and husband in the very early days. He not into it now then, No she said, I have dressed up, suggested things but with the humdrum of life he doesn’t seem bothered. His loss I said. A bit of a pause and I said I do love a Lady who is willing to explore and do as they are told, from what they wear and how they obey.

Wow she said, looking actually a bit flushed and slightly increased breathing. Trust is huge I said, you know you can trust me, yes she said. Followed by what sort of things do you like. Turning up at my house wearing a coat, as underneath will be naughty, leading to perhaps a blindfold, wrist and ankle cuffs along with a collar and lead. I could see her getting redder, lol.

You do know the meaning of wearing someone’s collar, yes she said, obeying every instruction, good girl I replied. She smiled a naughty smile. You want to explore doing this then, yes she said. Ok so with trust and respect I want you to think about it and let me know at a date to be decided.

Look she said I love my husband and don’t want to upset my life or kids, but he isn’t/doesn’t want to explore this side as much as I would like to. That’s ok I said, this is all for fun after all. The thought of being told to do things you want to do by someone else turns you on, doesn’t it, yes she said, Yes Sir is the proper reply, yes sir she immediately replied, good girl I said, she liked that I could see.

But you need to think about this commitment over the next few days, yes she said, meantime I have a task for you to do right now. Oh ok sir she said. The toilets were quite large, combined normal and disabled toilet, don’t you just love the room in disabled toilets, if you can get in them these days lol.

So I told her off to the toilets, lock the door, naturally, strip naked, kneel on the floor and wank to orgasm, don’t forget your nipples. When you dress leave off your bra and panties, when you come out of the toilet you can show me the bra etc in your handbag.

She was barely gone 5 mins, coming back with a clearly flushed face, you look hot I said, did you enjoy, yes she said, years since I did anything naughty like that, knowing you were sat here knowing what I was doing, obeying my instructions I replied, yes sir she said. More to come if you wish I said.

We left and returned to the garage but on the way I did whisper in her ear she has got the making of being a good slut, she grinned a sexy grin in reply. As we approached the garage I said I wanted her to be totally comfortable and to think about it and message me in the next few days, I suggested a WhatsApp chat be best. She said I don’t need to think, yes is my answer, we will see in the coming days I replied, adding, this is not a one off meeting though, we explore when you can over the coming weeks. Yes she said, I want that sir, good girl I said............... the meet to follow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy mamboMan 15 weeks ago

saltney

Very good

By *hrisukbishareCouple 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

fab

By *rgar27Man 15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

By *kpiercedCouple 15 weeks ago

walsall

By *j and c 2Couple 15 weeks ago

mullingar

By *essica.tv.plymouth OP   TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Plymouth

So I did message her a few times over the next few days and she always replied quickly saying she couldn’t stop thinking about being dominated and was keen to meet, very respectful to, always saying sir.

I have very strict dress requirements which I made clear to her over lunch and in messages. Seamed stockings with lace top always with a multi-strapped suspenders, minimum 8 straps, some around now with 14 straps, lush, nice and deep to,so very comfortable which they need to be if worn for some time. I love 1/4 cup bras, or even braless, NO knickers, ever, lace or transparent blouse so they entice the exposed nipples and short skirt, if playing indoors short enough to show the ass and/or cunt lips. Outdoors a little longer but short enough to make slut struggle to hide stocking tops!!! Killer heels, 5in is enough to let he know she is dressed for her pleasure, mine and possibly others in time, preferably with ankle straps. She has to be completely bald, preferably waxed and would be douched well and plugged, medium size.

She had everything from her past apart from the suspender belt which she had already ordered, a 10 strap one, good slut I messaged, your keen then. Very very keen sir came her reply, so excited. We set a date, I told her no sex with him and no playing with yourself, she had played with herself in several rooms of her house since we lunched as I had mentioned I have my woman eventually in every room, including garage and shed/outside toilet lol. She was keen I knew.

So we set the date when she was day off, 1300 in my porch, not a minute early or late, disciplinary offence of course. Once in porch she was to wait having rung the doorbell on entering the porch. I made her wait a long minute, on opening the door, wow she had made an incredible effort with her make up, she looked stunning. I said good afternoon slut, exactly on time, I am impressed and complimented her on her stunning looks which she clearly liked.

I trust you have dressed as instructed, yes sir, ok show me by unbuttoning your coat and holding it open, wow what a vision, almost sheer blouse showing her tits, 1/4cup bra, mini skirt showing a bit of stocking tops. Close your coat and turn around slowly, she did so I could see her seams. Once facing me I told her to hand me her coat, she did it without a micro second of delay, knowing she was being exposed to any of my neighbours looking out or someone walking by, good girl I said, now do a twirl, she did, her breathing clearly showing signs of excitement.

I then held out my hand and said enter slut. She did, her perfume smelt amazing. I guided her to the middle of my hallway and on the table she would notice several “implements”. I guided her hands behind her back just level with the waistband of her skirt and tapped the inside of her heels so they were about 18in apart. This is position one slut, remember, yes sir she replied.

I walked around her a few times, surveying my prey, looking into her eyes and touching her lightly on her arms, back, stomach as I went around her. I stood in front and looked at her lush red lipstick with lip gloss and said are you ready to serve and please me, quickly yes sir she replied. I held up the collar and attached lead and said to her do you know the meaning of wearing someone’s collar. Yes sir she said, so you now know I own you for the time you wear this, yes sir very willingly, good girl I said, so I attached the collar, picking up and dropping the lead several times so it tugged slightly on her collar. I walked around her a couple of times and then picked up my phone and took several photos, front side and back without any words from her. You like being photographed then slut, yes sir she replied, good there will be plenty!!! I then picked up the blindfold and placed it over her head and eyes, your mine totally I whispered in her ear, yes sir she said. Wrist and ankle cuffs were then attached followed by a breathable gag and more photos..................

By *..NemoMan 14 weeks ago

Durham

By *j and c 2Couple 14 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ike231251Man 14 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago