FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sophie's new colleague PART 2

Sophie's new colleague PART 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrslooking OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

london

Part 11

It was now 10:30pm. I opened my phone and looked at the picture and video she sent earlier again, watching the video several times over, especially enjoying the part where she takes a big gulp to swollow the cum. As I did another message came through from Sophie

I quickly opened the message desperate to find out more. It read:

"I couldn't wait any longer so we took a little walk to find somewhere quiter..l.."

Before I even had a chance to write anything back a video came through. I eagerly opened it.

The video was dark and it was hard to make out exactly at first. what was happening at first, This was a POV video from Sophie as Mark was licking her pussy on what appeared to be a park bench. The video was dark but I could make out enough details to see what was happening, I could see that they were outside, as the faint outline of trees and bushes were distinguishable, and I could see the top of Marks head between her legs, Lapping away at her soaking wet pussy. Mark had his hands on the back of her thighs pushing her knees towards her chest, undoubtedly giving himself better access to her tight hole.

I turned up the volume, and I'm glad I did..

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck..,yes that's it Mark lick my pussy! fuuucckkk, yes lick my slutty pussy that feels fucking amazing, don't stop..."

I could see her hand on the back of his head pushing his face and tongue deeper into her pussy, she was writhing and thrusting her hips into his face. After lots of pleasurable moans and groans and some more vocal encouragement from Sophie, telling him how good he was at licking her pussy; Mark continued to lick her tight cunt. Between Sophie's moans I could hear the occasional sounds of her pussy being licked and I could only imagine how wet it must be and how good it would taste. Sophie continued with her vocal encouragements...

"Oh yeah, that's it eat my pussy, yeah just there, oh fuck yeah that feels amazing.. oh fuck, oh yes Mark don't stop I'm going to cum...!"

A few moments later there was the unmistakable "ah,ah, ah, ahhhhhhh, yesss" as Sophie came hard on his tongue.

A few seconds later the video stops.

As you can imagine I'm rock yet hard again, my cock beginning to ache with how many times I had been hard this evening. The whole video was only about a minute long, but that was enough for my cock to start leaking precum into my boxers once more.

Another message from Sophie came through almost straight away.

"did you enjoy the video sweetheart?! He was sooo good!"

"yes I did, that was fucking amazing! You must be so horny doing it outside, your always worried about being caught when I suggest it!" (A little annoyed shes horny enough to do it outside with Mark but when I suggest it she normally shuts me down)

"I really was, and I couldn't have cared less if anyone saw us, I wanted it that badly!but there will be more of that for you soon babe I promise ?? xXx"

"So what's going on? When you coming home?

I waited a moment for a reply but none came...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

By *ton_maleMan 17 weeks ago

Shoreham

So good

By *akedsparkyMan 17 weeks ago

near bi

So hot

By *ack and MiriCouple 17 weeks ago

Portsmouth

By *jspunkyMan 17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *oppy12Man 17 weeks ago

Swindon

By *igkidexyMan 17 weeks ago

Dublin

By *rgar27Man 17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man 17 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ormladMan 17 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *he Ring WraithMan 17 weeks ago

Bradford

when is she coming home ? - she isn't i suspect

By *ntriguingcouple22Couple 17 weeks ago

Suffolk

X

By *atesey68Man 17 weeks ago

audley

By *amesipMan 17 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 17 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

london

I looked at my screen and it says 'Sophie is typing' and then stopping and then 'Sophie is typing' this started and stopped a few times....

it looked like she was writing something and then deleting it and then starting again, to me it seemed like she was trying to find the right words to explain to me what was about to happen. Eventually the next message came through, but I already had an inclination as to what she was about to say.....

"To be honest babe I don't think I will be coming home tonight... Mark want us to get a hotel, nether of us are finished yet and I want his cock again. He's suggested we go to the hotel down the road from where we are now"

"Oh ok, what do you want to do?" Feeling horny but also very disappointed that she was not coming home and that she would prefer to stay with her new lover.

"Honest answer?"

"Yes obviously!"

"I want to go to the hotel with him. And I what him to fuck me, I want him to fuck me hard, bareback, and for him to unload into my pussy, then I want to feel his big thick cock in my arse and unload in there to"

I sat there utterly stunned with how forward she was being. Before I got a chance to reply another message came through.

"I feel so slutty and I want to be used by him however he wants. He's quite dominant and I am willing to submit to whatever ever he wants, i really want him to use me for the rest of the evening"

"Fucking hell don't hold back will ya!"

"You asked for an honest answer and thats my honest answer. Thats what I want, I've never had a cock as big as his before and I'm not ready to stop enjoying it just yet"

"Ok then if that's what you want"

I was torn with my feelings. One part of me was so happy to have such a slutty, sex loving wife, who enjoyed cock as much as she does, but part of me was angry and jealous that I was being left out in preference for a much bigger cock. But this is what I had wanted for a long, this had been my fantasy afterall, so I went with it.

I text her again "thats ok babe, spend the night with him,but please keep me in the loop of what's happening. I don't think I'll be sleeping much knowing your with him, will you send me pictures and videos?

"Thank you sweetie xXx I love you, of course I'll send them to you!"

nr rowde

By *j47Man 17 weeks ago

limerick

Warrington

By *evonFbsCouple 17 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ed-devilsCouple 17 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *portbilly1976Man 17 weeks ago

manchester

london

Part 13

I sat in the living room scrolling through tik tok trying to distract myself from the reality that my wife was taking her new lovers cock, bareback in a hotel just a few miles away, and the best I could hope for was a few pictures or videos if I was lucky.

I put the TV on and put on something on but, I wasn't really watching it, or taking any notice of what was happening. All I could think about was the two of them. Thinking about the licking, sucking and fucking that was taking place without me. The feeling was a bit sureal. Me just sitting at home trying to chill out and relax while my wife fucked her lover, letting him use her sexy body anyway he wanted. My mind once again drifting off to think about what they were doing.

Fortunately I didn't have to think for too long as another message from Sophie popped up on my screen. It simply said:

'Are you sure your ready to see this...?'

I didn't really know what to say, because I want entirely sure myself.

I replied: 'Yeah I think so!'

Sophie responded instantly. 'I need a yes or a no. Either is fine with me but I need to you to decide'

FUCK! What do I say now!? I composed myself for a few seconds and thought...

'Yes'

I sent the message and waited. I was expecting a video of them fucking to come through but nothing. I sat there waiting for about a minute...then a video call popped up on my screen.

I instantly had butterflies, I was horny, nervous, jealous and excited all at the same time.

I accepted the call and her live feed came up on my screen. I sat with my cock in my hand and waited with anticipation for what was about to happen, as the video came up I was expecting to see her in the middle of getting fucked, but as the video came on all I could see was an empty bed, the phone had been placed up by the pillows looking towards the foot of the bed.

From behind the camera I heard a male voice but still couldn't see anything or anyone.

'That's is sweetheart, get on the bed and bend over for me'

Mark was just out of shot directing Sophie, a few seconds later Sophie appears on screen at the foot of the bed.

She's still wearing her stockings and suspenders but no sign of a bra, and her ample 34E tits looked absolutely amazing. As she stood at the end of the bed she looked directly at the camera and smiled, knowing I'm at home watching her and wanking.

She climbed onto the bed and shuffled forwards towards the camera, her large tits tits looked and desperately wanted to be sucking on her large hard nipples.

She stopped just as her pussy was over the edge of the bed. This position gave me a great view of what was about to happen, close enough that I could see the action but far enough away so that her whole body was in the shot. From this view I could see everything that was about to happen...

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple 17 weeks ago

A house, a very big house in the country

By *igtattodeanMan 17 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

This is fucking hot

By *untooMan 17 weeks ago

manchester

This story gets hotter. Thanks for sharing

By *valanche6969Man 17 weeks ago

Blackburn

Great story so far! Very horny reading it!!

nr rowde

Bradford

fuck this is horny !

Warrington

This is so Hot

london

"This is so Hot "

Thanks very much I'm glad your enjoying it.

By *uz1978Man 17 weeks ago

Bideford

By *raigs3386Man 17 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mid-Sussex

By *he-ProfessorMan 17 weeks ago

cheltenham

Dublin

By *itboyslim2Man 17 weeks ago

stevenage

audley

By *ickylouCouple 17 weeks ago

Bi

Fantastic.

london

Part 14

Just then Mark came into shot and stood next to her. His muscular physique and huge cock looked very impressive. I had to admit I could see why she was desperate to fuck him. Even as a straight male I could appreciate that he was a fine specimen of a man and one most women would be desperate to fuck.

As he knelt next to her he reached forwards and started playing with her tits, firmly squeezing them and pulling on and tweaking her large hard nipples, causing Sophie to let out loud moans of enjoyment.

'Oh yes you like that don't you, you sexy little bitch' Mark said in very commanding tone.

'Oh yes I love it, please don't stop'

Mark continued to fondle her breasts with one hand taking it in turns to squeeze each nipple,while his other hand stroked his beasty, thick cock.

He let go of his cock and gave her arse cheek a hard slap. Again she let out moans of pleasure and delight. He spanked her arse again, and again, each time a little harder than the last, making Sophie let out moans of pleasure. With each strike of her arse, his meaty cock would sway and swing side to side, the weight of his hefty cock swinging like a huge phallic pendulum.

"Oh please fuck me I want your cock" Sophie begged while Mark continued to play with her tits

'Not just yet sweetie, you can suck my cock instead'

"Oh yes please' Sophie gasped with sheer delight in her voice

Mark moved forward on the bed next to her and Sophie turned her head sides ways to engulf his huge cock. Both Sophie and Mark making sure to give me the best view of her sucking his dick.

Sophie's cock sucking skills are second to none and I have witnessed and experienced her deep throating abilities many times, but Marks huge member was pushing her to the limits. She had engulfed his cock deep into the her throat to the point she was now gagging on it and she still had 3+ inches left of his shaft to go.

Mark put one hand on the back of her head and another around her throat and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, edging his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. He held her head in place, letting her get used to the feeling of her whole mouth being full, sophie breathing through her nose trying hard not to gag. Again he pushed it a bit deeper, only about an inch of his shaft was now showing, meaning she had a good 8inches of dick down her throat. I sat there wanking while Mark throat fucked my horny slutty wife in front of the camera.

Just as I thought Mark was going to force the remaining inch down her throat he withdrew his cock from her mouth, his cock glistening from the wetness of her mouth amd throat.

Still gasping for breath Sophie took it upon herself to wank his cock, unable to wrap her hands fully around his cock she resorted to wanking him with both hands, for a minute or so she slowly and rymitically wanked his cock, making sure both hands slid all the way from the tip to the base working the full lenght of his massive cock. Occasionally looking up at him and smiling while both hands worked his cock.

My anticipation grew as I knew this light foreplay wouldn't last long and I was very eager to watch the next stage of my wife playing without me

nr rowde

Hitchin

Warrington

Brilliant

Bradford

manchester

Another great chapter

Dublin

By *uz1978Man 17 weeks ago

Bideford

Amazing story telling

cheltenham

ayr / glasgow

Bognor Regis

london

Part 15

No sooner had this though come in my head than things started to ramp up. Mark moved off the bed and positioned himself behind Sophie.

This was it! I was about to watch my wife get fucked without me. No sign of any condom. He was going to fuck her bareback and fill her pussy with his cum. Maybe he had done so already and this was round two, adding another load to her already cum filled pussy.

It was incredibly sexy not knowing how many times she had already his cock, or how many loads of cum he had already emptied inside of her, but I was happy I got to see him fuck her at all. From the massive load he had already emptied into her mouth, Mark gave me the impression of a proper stud that would be able to go multiple times and still deposit impressive loads, at least that's what I hoped.

I wanted her to be used and cummed in as many times as possible, giving my slut wife exactly what she craved...multiple loads of cum in and all over her beautiful body.

As he positioned himself behind Sophie she started to unconsciously writhe and wiggle her hips and bum in anticipation and lust for his cock. I could see her body twitching with excitement.

This indicated to me that she probably had already had his cock in her and she knew what was coming. I could see the look of desperation on her face. She wanted that cock in her so bad.

Mark stood behind her and took his thick, meaty dick and slapped it against her pussy. He did this several times, each a little harder than the last.

Sophie let out an 'ooohh fuck...' followed by 'please just put it in me, please I need it'

'Not just yet sweetie, be patient, theres no rush we have all night together'

As he said this Mark was looking directly at me in the Camera. He was clearly trying to tease me too, almost goading me with the fact he had my wife and I was sat at home wanking.

'PLEASE Mark, just fuck me, pleaseeee'

Hearing my wife begging for his cock almost had me shooting my load all over myself right then. But Mark wasn't finished teasing her yet.

'Soon. You can have my cock soon but not yet..you need to wait, as I said we have all night

In that moment me and Sophie had something in common. We were both desperate for his cock to enter her pussy. Mark knew this and was making us wait.

Warrington

Lucky Mark

By *aughty but nice...Man 17 weeks ago

Staffs

Mid-Sussex

I would hav banged it in,your so lucky to have such a sexy wife.

Gloucester

nr rowde

stevenage

audley

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

cheltenham

By *portbilly1976Man 17 weeks ago

manchester

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 17 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for more

By *oolguyhiMan 17 weeks ago

North East

The anticipation

london

Part 16

The anticipation was killing me! I just wanted to see him go behind her, shove his cock deep into her cunt and fuck her hard and fast till he unloaded all of his cum into her waiting pussy. But Mark had other plans.

He put one hand on the back of her neck and pushed her head down into the mattress and held her there, his other hand was now rubbing her pussy, concentrating on her clit. Mark continued to rub her pussy from behind for another minute or so, building up the tension, making her wait...making me wait.

I knew she would be gagging for his cock by now. With her head pushed into the sheets I could only hear stiffled moans and groans as he teased her wet cunt, but from the times I have teased her like this myself I know how cock hungry she gets, and she would be actually shaking in anticipation of his cock. Occasionally I could see her pushing her hips backwards in the hope that the cock was poised at the entrance to her wet pussy and that she might be able to slip it in.

Just then Mark leant further forward, took her ponytail in his hand and pulled her head back up. She was now back in her original position, on all fours, legs spread with her face and tits in full view of the camera.

Still holding her ponytail, Mark spoke again 'Look at your husband while I fuck you' he said directing her face towards the video call.

Sophie looked at me on the video and smiled, then blew me a kiss.

I was a bit taken aback but the juxtaposition of these events..im at home wanking, and shes with Mark, blowing me kisses down the phone while begging to be fucked by him!

This was the first time I had spoken since the start of the video call.

"Oh my god, babe you look so fucking sexy and slutty, make sure he cums inside you"

Before Sophie could respond I heard Marks voice say 'Oh don't worry mate, that's exactly where I'm planning on cumming. I'm going to fill her up for you I promise'

Again before I could say anything in response Mark carried on.. 'she's already had my cum in her mouth, she's had it all over her face and on her tits as well, so I think it's about time I filled her cunt...what do you think sweetie? You want me to cum in that nice tight pussy of yours?'

'Oh yes please, fuck me and fill me up' Sophie said with utter desperation in her voice.

"What about you hubby? You want to see me fuck your wife now?'

"Yes please Mark, give her a good fucking for me"

"No problem mate!"

With that Mark repositioned himself behind her and I could see him lining his cock up with her pussy lips. I was paying full attention her face, I was desperate to see the look on her face the moment he penetrated her tight pussy.

Nothing could have prepared me for the look on her face as his cock slid between her juicy, wet pussy lips. I cannot begin to describe the look of pure joy, satisfaction, lust and ecstasy that flooded her face.

If I hadn't stopped myself from wanking a few moments earlier, the look on her face would have been enough for me to blow my load over again.

Sophie let out a loud moan as soon as Marks helmet touched her pussy lips, making Sophie quiver with excitement.

Mark slid his cock into her and began to fuck her nice and slowly, he had both hands on her hips pulling her back onto his dick. I could tell from his movements that right now he was only putting in the tip, slowly working his cock deep and deeper into her wet cunt.

'Ooohhhh myyy fuckkkking god! That feels fucking amazzzing!!' Sophie exclaimed, practically shouting it out. She said this in a tone I have never heard from her. It was as if a deep longing and desire had finally been fulfilled, there was an element of relief in her voice. For the first time in her life her tight pussy was finally being propely filled and stretched how she wanted it to by Marks impressive cock.

Mark carried on fucking her tight hole, stretching her like she has never been stretched before. Even the largest of Sophie's dildo collection was a smaller girth than Mark's cock. Now He was properly filling her pussy, and I could tell by the look on her face she was loving it!

'Oh fuck give me more, I want the full lenght in me'

Mark didn't need to be asked a second time. Slowly he pulled her hips backwards pushing her pussy back onto his dick. He didn't stop until she had the full length inside her, his balls now firmly pressed against her swollen pussy lips

By *oppy12Man 17 weeks ago

Swindon

By *aidbackcpleCouple 17 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow xx

Mid-Sussex

[Removed by poster at 09/02/24 08:43:02]

Dublin

nr rowde

Mid-Sussex

Your wife is such a horny lady,do you think there can be a part 17.

london

"Your wife is such a horny lady,do you think there can be a part 17. "

Oh there is definitely a part 17...and 18.

ayr / glasgow

stevenage

Gloucester

By *icklowhornMan 17 weeks ago

Dublin &

Looking forward to reading more

By *onningtonplumberMan 17 weeks ago

Donnington

Awesome thanks

Warrington

So hot

SIDMOUTH

Bradford

cheltenham

Fuck I’m so hard reading this.., more please

london

"Fuck I’m so hard reading this.., more please "

I'm finishing the next part later so there will be more tomorrow! Glad your enjoying it

audley

Hitchin

This is hot

By *1sexypairCouple 17 weeks ago

Retford

manchester

Hot as hell, great writing, keeping us on edge

By *irChefMan 17 weeks ago

Great dunmow

Brilliant

By *ean6047Man 17 weeks ago

manchester

Bognor Regis

By *ussD1Man 17 weeks ago

Gloucester

Amazing

By *ameisnawtyMan 17 weeks ago

derry

So hot

london

Part 17

'Oh yes give me that big dick... keep it there dont move' with that Sophie reached back holding Marks thigh to make sure he didn't go anywhere, pulling him in deeper, clearly enjoying the fullness she was experiencing in her tight pussy, holding him in position and getting used to the feeling of his cock filling her cunt.

Mark did as he was told and kept his dick pressed firmly into my wifes wet cunt.

'Oh fuck that feels good Mark!

'You enjoying my cock sweetie?'

'Yeah! It feels fucking amazing!, now fuck me hard! Sophie demanded.

Again there was no need to ask Mark twice and with that he pulled his cock back out before slamming in straight back into her sopping wet pussy, making Sophie gasp as his full lenght entered her in one go.

Holding onto her hips Mark began to increase the pace and was now steadily fucking my wifes wet, juicy pussy. As I sat there wanking my cock watching her getting fucked I found I was matching Marks rhythm, each stroke of my cock coinciding with each thrust of Mark, it was like I was subconsciously there fucking her myself, but instead I had to settle for wanking myself, while Mark got the real thing.

The look on Sophie's face as he fucked her was incredible. She had a look of Pure ecstasy and enjoyment all over her face. By now she was tightly griping the bed sheets in her fists and I knew what this meant! After a few more thrusts she was cumming all over his cock for the first time and she didn't care who knew!

'Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck.....I'm cumming.... FUCK YESSSS!' she screamed as the first wave of her orgasm pulsed through her body. Sophie has always been quite vocal when she cums but this was on another level! I have never heard her cum that loudly before. Hearing her scream like that was such a massive turn on I almost came myself and had to stop myslef wanking before I blew my load.

Mark however had no intentions of stopping, even has as she came all over his cock he didn't alter his speed or rhythm and just carried on fucking her, thrusting his cock deep into her as her body writhed and convulsed on his cock.

Mark leaned forward and again took hold of her pony tail, pulling on it tight forcing her neck up and backwards, as he did he bought his other hand down onto her arse cheek giving it a good thwack, causing her a gasp with pleasure.

Sophie has always enjoyed a bit of rough sex and Mark was definitely showing his dominate side.

'Oh yes you dirty slut, you enjoying my cock?"

'Oh yes it's fucking amazing!'

'You like me fucking your married pussy while your husband watches?'

'Oh yes I love it!'

'Oh yes, good girl, your so fucking dirty, I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum soon' Mark said as he spanked her arse again.

Breathlessly Sophie exclaimed ' oh fuck yes please..I want it"

His pace and stamina were truly impressive as he continued to fuck her like this for several more minutes, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy hard and fast, his balls slapping againt her pussy lips with each thrust, Marks pace and stamina were relentless and soon Sophie was cumming hard on his cock for the second time, causing her to shout more profanities for all to hear....

'Fuucckkk, yes, yes yes...fuck yes!....oooohhh FUCK!

As she came for the second time Mark stopped thrusting, he pushed his cock in all the way to the hilt and held it there until she has stopped cumming, all the while still pulling on her hair, using her ponytail to pull her back, pushing her deeper onto his cock.

Sophie took a few seconds to compose herself after another clearly amazing orgasm, during which time she must have remembered that I was still there watching! up until now she had been fully engrossed in the feeling of Marks cock in her now swollen, puffy pussy that she hadn't paid any attention to the phone or the view of me wanking...

Dublin

Fabulous

nr rowde

Warrington

Brilliant

SIDMOUTH

manchester

Superb yet again.

Bradford

By *hef2475Couple 17 weeks ago

Blackpool

Simply wow.... well written and horny as fuck

Gloucester

By *uz1978Man 16 weeks ago

Bideford

Amazing story ??

By *ormladMan 16 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rgar27Man 16 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *randmrslooking OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

london

Part 18

Now that her mind was no longer lost in the moment of getting fucked by Mark, she turned her attention to me.

She was still bent over on the bed with Mark standing behind her, stroking his cock, and slowly rubbing her pussy.

Sophie looked at me and similed.

'That was amazing babe!, thanks for letting that happen' Speaking to me for the first time since her first orgasm on Marks cock, she was still a bit breathless from the amazing fucking she had just received.

'Your welcome babe, I'm glad you enjoyed it, you two put on a great show!

'Oh good, I'm glad you enjoyed I was a bit worried it would be too much to watch me getting fucked when your still at home, but the good thing is it's not over yet! I'm sure there's plenty more to come if your good' giving me a cheeky little wink.

Just as she said that Mark slapped her arse, it was a good, firm slap, causing her to let out a little 'mmmm' in delight. It was clear that Mark wasn't interested in allowing us to talk and that Sophie was to go back to giving him all the attention, spanking her arse was his way of reminding her he was still there and that he hadn't finished. Now wasn't the time for taking.

'Turn around and lay down sweetie' he commanded.

Sophie smiled at me and blew me a kiss again and like a good little slut she did as she was told, turnung around and lying down on her back. Her head now most of the way up the bed near the phone giving me an excellent view looming down on her massive tits.

'Spread your legs' Mark commanded again.

Again Sophie dutifully did as she was told and spead her legs wide, giving Mark full access to her gaping, swollen pussy.

Mark climbed up onto the bed and knelt between her legs, the tip of his big hard cock brushing her clit as he looked down admiring her used pussy.

'Now put my cock in you'

Sophie leaned forward, took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy.

Sophie manoeuvred his meaty cock into her hole, slowly pushing her pussy down onto the tip of his cock. But Mark had other ideas, no sooner as the tip pushed past her wet pussy lips Mark went to town! instantly filling her cunt with his cock, giving her the full lenght straight away, no teasing and no messing around, he shoved his cock deep inside her and proceeded to fuck her pussy hard and fast, slamming his cock deep into her, his balls slapping rymitically against her arse as he did. Mark was clearly desperate to cum. Despite this he still fucked her with impressive pace and stamina fucking her hard and fast for several minutes, while I watched on wanking.

By *ack and MiriCouple 16 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Loving this story

By *ormladMan 16 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *he Ring WraithMan 16 weeks ago

Bradford

so fucking hot

By *ameulMan 16 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

So good

Bognor Regis

By *ussD1Man 16 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *itboyslim2Man 16 weeks ago

stevenage

By *attboy107Man 16 weeks ago

Near MK

I don't think you are alone in wanking to them

london

"I don't think you are alone in wanking to them "

Hopefully not! I've had a fair few walks while I write them

london

"I don't think you are alone in wanking to them

Hopefully not! I've had a fair few walks while I write them "

Wanks ..i meant wanks! no walks were had.. too busy wanking

By *jspunkyMan 16 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *elbyfuntimesMan 16 weeks ago

Selby

By *evonFbsCouple 16 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *igkidexyMan 16 weeks ago

Dublin

By *D123Man 16 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story and one of the best written ones on the site!

london

"Fantastic story and one of the best written ones on the site! "

Thank you!

By *rgasm4u69Man 16 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Gagging to wank too… reading them at work not a great idea

london

Part 19

Mark continued to pound his thick cock into her pussy, however Sophie could clearly sense that Mark was near to finishing and she offered more vocal encouragement.

'OH YES MARK! THATS IT, JUST LIKE THAT! FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY..GIVE ME YOUR CUM! I WANT YOU TO FILL MY CUNT... OH FUCK YOUR THICK COCK FEELS GOOD... FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!' Sophie shouted, again not giving a shit who heard her! She was fully caught up in the moment and she desperately wanted his cum.

Hearing her shout this filth was too much for him and he empited his balls deep into her pussy, her dirty talk sending him over the edge!

I watched with my cock in hand, as Mark twitched and jerked sending shot after shot of his warm sticky cum into her unprotected pussy, as he finished cumming he gave a couple of small thrusts emptying the last few drops of cum into her now full cunt.

'Oooohhhh fuuccckkk that was so good Mark!'

'I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetie, I've been desperate to cum in you since we first met! Now pass me that phone I want hubby to see...'

With that screen shook as Sophie picked up the phone and passed it to Mark.

As the camera came back into focus I was now looking down at my wifes pussy with Marks cock still inside her, sharing Marks POV. I couldn't help but feel a bit envious that I had to settle for a video call, while he had his cock firmly embedded in her cunt.

Hover the sight infront of me was so fucking horny its unbelievable! Mark's girthy cock which was still hard, was stretching her so much! her pussy lips wrapping around his cock. Her pussy lips and clit were swollen and from the pounding she had just received.

I wanted to be there so badly to lick her swollen clit and to feel her used, cum filled pussy on my cock, wondering what it would feel like using another man's cum for lube, using my cock to spread his seed around her pussy while I fucked her.

I was now wanking hard at the sight of his cock in her pussy, imagining how good it would feel. had been edging for quite a while and just like Mark I needed to blow my load.

Mark spoke again:

'Did you enjoy watching me fuck your wife mate?' Mark said as he slowly rubbed his thumb over Sophie's clit making her moan once again, his cock still firmly embedded in her pussy.

'Fuck yes, that was great, she certainly enjoyed it!, the dirty little slut'

'Haha yeah your a lucky man, you definitely have a very dirty, slutty little wife, your one lucky guy... now you want to see her used cummy pussy?'

I was wanking furiously at the thought of seeing Mark pull out of her used cunt that all I could muster was 'oh yes please'

'No problem' and with that Mark slowly pulled his cock out of her, and I watched as her pussy lips slow slid up his shaft, which was glistening with the mix of her pussy juices and his cum.

As Mark was almost all the way out with just the the tip left in, he paused, making me wait once again. I hoped he wouldn't tease too long as I was close to cumming and didn't want to shoot my load until I had see what Mark had deposited inside her.

Mark moved the phone closer to her pussy and waited for the camera to refocus, as soon as it did he pulled the large bulbous head of his cock out of her pussy. Sophie let out a load moan, as his thick cum instantly started gushing from her pussy, wave after wave of thick cum oozed from her used pussy, as the cum drained from stretched hole it ran down her pussy lips and over her arsehole, pooling up between her arse cheeks and the bed sheets. It was a massive load which was impressive as Mark had already told me that he had already given her one load in her mouth, and one a over her face and tits.

Mark then slid two fingers into her cunt pushing the remaining cum from her pussy, covering his fingers in his sticky spunk which he then used to rub all over her clit.

The sight of his cum dripping from her pussy was too much for me and I exploded hard, sending several spurts of cum into the air.

I sat watching, covered in my own cum as Mark rubbed his cum onto my wifes clit and pussy lips, He continued slipping his fingers in to her pussy, extracting more of his spunk and rubbing it in until her whole pussy was glistening with his cum.

Fabulous and so horny

By *atesey68Man 16 weeks ago

audley

By *he-ProfessorMan 16 weeks ago

cheltenham

Near MK

Damn that sounds sexy as hell

Bradford

Dublin

Someone going be carrying another guy child

By *iquor247Man 16 weeks ago

wirral

By *untooMan 16 weeks ago

manchester

Beautifully written

nr rowde

By *ed-devilsCouple 16 weeks ago

Hitchin

Warrington

Absolutely amazing

By *uz1978Man 16 weeks ago

Bideford

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 16 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Your wife is so horny

Bognor Regis

By *ussD1Man 16 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm very arousing, especially when I consider the scene from Marks POV.

By *lugoneMan 16 weeks ago

rathmicheal

london

Part 20

Sophie was next to speak.

'Hi babe, did you enjoy that?'

'Fucking hell yeah, that was incredible, you're such a dirty bitch, I can't wait to fuck you when you get home tomorrow!

'Me too,you need reclaim my pussy babe!' giving me a cheeky little wink.

'I think I can manage that! But right now though I want to watch you to clean the cum from his cock, let me watch you take it in your mouth again'

'Yeah OK I babe.. I think I can manage that for you'

With that the screen went wobbly again as Sophie got off the bed, placing the phone down on the table at the end of the bed. Sophie adjusted the phone so that her head was filling the frame, giving me a good close up of what was about to happen.

'Mark...come over her, hubby wants to watch me clean your cock' she said very enthusiastically

I could hear movement from somewhere in the room and a few seconds later Marks cock appears in front of her face, his cock no longer hard but still glistening with cum and Sophie's pussy juices. Even when it wasn't hard Marks cock was huge and impressive, it was at least 8 inches long when soft but the really impressive part was his girth. Even when soft Sophie could barely get her hand all the way around his shaft.

Sophie took hold of his cock by the base, and lifted it up resting his cock across her face, she wasted no time in licking the underside of his cock running her tongue up and down the entire lenght, Kissing, licking and sucking every inch of his delicious cock. Sophie let go of Marks cock, letting it drop and hang down in front of her face, she then gave the same level of attention to the front of his cock, repeatedly licking from the tip of his cock all the way to the base, clearly enjoying the process of cleaning his cum covered cock. The whole time she was attending to clean up duties she was moaning and groaning with delight, audibly showing appreciation for once again having his cock in her mouth.

Sophie has always enjoyed sucking cock, getting her to drop to her knees and take my cock in her mouth has never been a problem ever since we've been together, I only have to suggestively push down on her shoulders and she dutifully drop to her knees and willingly take my cock in her mouth, like a good little slut wife, But again this felt different!

The level of attention she was giving to his cock and the noises she was making while sucking, kissing and licking every inch of his impressive member was unlike anything she had even done for me.

She wasn't just willingly licking and sucking his cock, she was doing it passionately, She was doing it with lust and desire. She WANTED his cock. From the eagerness with which she dropped to her knees again it was clear she needed it.

It was I'm this moment of watching her on her knees practically worshipping his cock that I realised what had happened. There was no way that having his cock just for tonight was going to be enough for her.

She was definitely going to want him again. I knew right then, that tonight was not the last time I would be sharing my wife with Mark

Warrington

He owns her now

london

"He owns her now"

Maybe..maybe not! You'll have to wait and see

Bradford

Bognor Regis

nr rowde

By *atesey68Man 16 weeks ago

audley

By *evonFbsCouple 16 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *akedsparkyMan 16 weeks ago

near bi

london

Sophie continued to work Mark's cock in her mouth, continuing to kiss, lick and suck every inch of his cock.

Every once in a while she would turn to the camera and look at me while she worked his cock, similing at me while she did so. It wasn't long before Mark's cock began to stir once again and Mark was now nursing a semi as Sophie continued using her lips and tongue to tease his cock.

I sat there desperately hoping for some more action, although I had only just covered myself in cum, I was ready to go again at the thought of watching my wife getting fucked, but unfortunately Mark had other plans.

'Come on sweetie, let's have a break for a bit and have a drink, we'll fuck again later I need a drink after that' Mark said as he removed his cock from her mouth,

'Yeah I could do with a drink actually' Sophie replied getting up off her knees, standing in front of the camera so I was eyeline with her shaved pussy.

Sophie leant in to the phone..'Sorry babe we're going to stop for a bit. We both need to recover a bit and have a drink.

'Erm yeah OK, no problem' I said rather sullenly, disappointed the action was stopping.

'I might give you a call later, if I don't then I'll see you tomorrow when I come home. Mark said he would drop me off'

'Do you think you will fuck again later?' I asked desperately hoping she would say yes and that she would call me if they did.

'Yeah I imagine we will... I want his cock at least one more time tonight. Listen babe I'm going to go now, Marks pouring us some drinks and we're going to chill out for a bit. Love you. See you tomorrow'

'Oh ok, have fun then, love you to'

No sooner as I finished speaking she hung up and was gone.

Here I was again. At home alone, and horny and jealous. Horny at the thought of my wife getting fucked by Mark, but jealous of the thought of him fucking her! It was a weird feeling to say the least. Lending you wife for a night to a guy you have never met, a guy with a massive cock who can satisfy her in ways you can't, and then letting him do whatever he wants with her is incredibly sexy and gut wrenching at the same time.

It was getting late now, so I settled in for an evening of thinking about what they were up to, wondering which of Sophie's holes Mark was currently fucking, and wondering if she was enjoying his cock more than mine.

I checked my phone it was now 10:45 and the excitement of the day was starting to catch up with me. It had been well over an hour since the video call so I could only imagine that their drinks had been downed and action had resumed without me.

About 10 minutes later my phone lit up, another message from Sophie.

"Hi babe you still awake?"

I instantly responded. "Yeah, I can't sleep because I keep thinking about you getting fucked and watching his cum drip out of your pussy'

"Well that's why I messaged....The thing is I want you here as well, I want you at the same time and want you to watch me being used like a whore. I cant wait till tomorrow for you to fuck my pussy and I want both of you to take it in turns fucking me tonight. I've discussed it with Mark and he's happy if your happy'

"Oh fuck...erm...ok.. Well that's good of Mark to be happy for me to come and fuck my own wife! How good of him, what a gent!"

"don't be like that! you know what I mean! I want to fuck him but I want you there to watch, and then reclaim my pussy. I'm so fucking horny! I want to get fucked hard by both of you and fucking me anyway you want, I've decided that tonight is the night I want to be used like total cum slut"

I couldn't really belive what was happening, i was being summoned to a hotel late at night so I could joing in with another guy fucking MY wife. However I didn't need to be asked twice and after a quick freshen up I headed to the hotel.

By *iquor247Man 16 weeks ago

wirral

nr rowde

By *ack and MiriCouple 16 weeks ago

Portsmouth

By *elbyfuntimesMan 16 weeks ago

Selby

Bradford

By *ed-devilsCouple 16 weeks ago

Hitchin

Bognor Regis

So hot!!

By *uzzer32Couple 16 weeks ago

Birmingham

Dublin

By *itboyslim2Man 16 weeks ago

stevenage

london

The thread was getting too big so the next part of this story is now on a new post.

Sophie's new colleague PART 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1572966

Near MK

Looking forward to reading the next installment

Dublin