FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In the midnight Garden

In the midnight Garden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Bradford

Alice closed the door behind her, it had been a fun night with friends touring the bars of the city centre, most of the girls she had been with were in their twenties as opposed to her age of forty five, but she enjoyed their company and was faintly amused at their desperation to ‘pull’ guys when alcohol took over.

Alice had never been a big drinker, but tonight she was slightly as she described it ‘merry’ rather than d*unk.

She kicked off her shoes and dropped her bag onto the hall table, this had been the first night out since she had moved to the city, the first night out since she had moved into this house.

It was a warm July night, even as the clock touched 2am the temperature outside felt like it was still in the low 20’s.

Kettle on and Alice made a cup of tea, looking down her new garden she smiled to herself, opening the rear door she slowly walked onto the grass, her stocking clad feet feeling the turf under her soles.

Slowly walking down the garden soaking in the sounds and sights of the almost pitch black garden she slowly moved across the lawn and towards the area that adjoined next doors garden.

She had been in the house almost two weeks and not yet introduced herself to the neighbours, she had seen them around a few times and said good morning in passing, she knew they were a young lesbian couple in their early 30’s Kim was a very tall slim blonde, just over 6 feet and Jess a tiny petite 5ft tall brunette covered in tattoos.

As she reached the point where the two gardens met she heard another sound, this was not a noise of the garden or the night it was a low moan, followed by what sounded like a crack and then another moan.

Alice put her tea down and moved towards the boundary fence, looking through she could see lights on in the summer house at the bottom of Jess and Kim’s garden, as she listened closer she heard loud and clear a voice speaking

‘that's what you fucking get for being slow you pathetic bitch’

Alice gasped, she thought of returning inside until she heard another voice, this time obviously male speak

‘i am sorry Mistress i will obey faster next time’

Alice stared into the darkness and into the lights of the summer house, moving slowly and quietly she approached close enough to see into the window without being seen from within.

The scene that unfolded made her gasp softy as she saw Kim standing in the middle of the summer house, clad head to toe in leather Kim was strutting around the inside of the building, around the walls Alice saw four men, all naked, all with hard cocks and all bound to the walls legs apart arms out wide at shoulder height and all their necks secured by steel collars to the wall.

Alice moved closer to the window now, the inside of the summer house bright and the outside so dark she was sure she would not be seen, as she watched Kim moved from one man to the next, her hand going to each cock in turn and slapping each one twice hard from one side to the next.

Alice stared, her fingers sliding down her body, and raising her skirt hem she slipped her fingers into her knickers and stood watching Kim abuse the four men.

This was heaven for Alice, she was a real fan of bondage and BDSM, she was very dominant verging on sadistic with men and very submissive and very much masochistic with women so this was heaven to watch.

Kim walked to each man again, this time holding in her hand a small black rod, as she touched each man with the rod tip they contorted and yelped in pain. Clearly it was some sort of electric device giving them a shock in turn, Kim moved slowly from man to man each one receiving shock after shock on their bellies, nipples and legs.

Alice pressed her fingers deeper into herself and as she slowly moved towards cumming she was shocked back into the real world by a voice behind her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Great start

By *andy mamboMan 19 weeks ago

saltney

By *ngman70Man 19 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Oh yes

By *M1712Man 19 weeks ago

bude

Fantastic start.

By *ust want fun 888Man 19 weeks ago

nearby

This was starting to get me hard and horny, more please

By *idlandiaMan 19 weeks ago

Birmingham

Is the voice the narrator saying 'igglepiggle is looking for upsy daisy'?

By *entleman jim 2000Man 19 weeks ago

gamlingay

Now that sounds like the start to an interesting story

By *ushin boundariesCouple 19 weeks ago

halstead

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 19 weeks ago

york thorganby

Excellent start op xx

By *ilkey69Man 19 weeks ago

Barnsley

Fantastic beginnings

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant start

Bradford

‘So the new neighbour is a kinky perverted peeping tom is she’

Alice dropped her skirt hem and wheeled round to see Jess standing not two feet from her dressed in a pair of leather shorts, a leather bra top and the highest heeled leather thigh boots Alice had ever seen.

Alice opened her mouth to speak but Jess spoke again first,

‘not a word, not one word from your fucking mouth you dirty bitch’

Alice closed her mouth and Jess stepped right up to her, raising her left hand she took hold of Alive by the hair not at all gently and pulled her face to her own.

Kissing Alice deeply she rammed her tongue into Alice's mouth and at the same time her left hand went down into Alice knickers and curled round deep into her pussy.

Alice kissed Jess back just as hard, she loved kissing women and this young woman knew how to kiss just as she liked it, the Jess broke the kiss and whispered into Alice’s ear

‘shall i make you cum you dirty cunt, shall I make you cum onto the floor right here’

Alice moaned

‘yes, yes please make me cum’

Jess laughed as she spoke

‘what a good idea’

As she spoke she worked Alice harder and rougher, Alice moaned she loved being rammed like this, most of her female lovers had been far too gentle at first but Jess was far from gentle, her fingers ramming deep into Alice, then Jess let go of her hair, spinning her round so she was facing the summer house again she slipped her fingers into Alice again this time from behind, and at the same time as her fingers rammed into Alice’s pussyher thumb slid deep into Alice's wet ass hole.

Jess smiled

‘dirty whore look into the window see my sexy girl abusing worthless old men, we do this a lot, enjoy the view and tell me would you want to be inflicting pain on them or having my sexy lady do you’

Alice moaned loudly at the thought and replied in a gasp

‘both’

Jess stopped working on Alice’s pussy and turning her again she spoke

‘explain’

Alice gasped

‘please make me cum please and I will tell all’

Jess laughed

‘silly bitch this is not a fucking negotiation, tell me now and then I might, and I mean might make you cum, if not then you can fuck off home, end of , now fucking tell me what – both, meant’

Alice looked at her this lady was not fooling around and so she spoke slowly and carefully her eyes locked on Jess’s

‘I like to dominate men, I get off on it, not dominate in a sexual way, I just like to hurt men, humiliate men, use men as entertainment, make men fuck each other as I watch and laugh; the other side of the story is that I am totally submissive to women, totally masochistic and enjoy women hurting and using me as a toy, does that explain what i meant’

Jess laughed

‘very much so, I think we can have some fun me you and Kim, but just consider where a sexy pre op trans lady would fit into your schemes, and now bitch its time for this’

Before Alice could speak Jess grabbed her by the hair again, span her round and lifting her skirt up to her waist brought her hand down onto Alice's uncovered arse, hard spanking her over and over one cheek then the other, harder and harder as Alice moaned with pain and pleasure.

Then it stopped, Jess turned her again and pressing her hand into Alice's knickers she started to massage her clit very hard and rough, as she did so she spoke.

‘When i get to zero you cum, not before and not after, when i say zero you cum or you go home’

Alice moaned again she hoped Jess wouldn’t start at fifty because she knew she was close to cumming now, and Jess started to speak again

‘ten, nine, eight’

All the time she was counting she was working Alice's pussy harder and harder

‘seven, six, five, four, three’

Alice started to build to her orgasm closer and closer to cumming waiting for the next few words

‘two, one’

Then as she said the word one Jess pulled her hand from Alice’s knickers and watching her face as she felt Jess’s hard leave Jess spoke

‘maybe later you whore, for now I have other plans, other tests and other ideas.’

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 19 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *ushin boundariesCouple 19 weeks ago

halstead

By *atehantsTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Petersfield

Bradford

Working today, but I will try do some more later folks.

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Bradford

Alice almost screamed in frustration, her orgasm being snatched from her right at the moment she was about to explode, Jess laughed at her reaction and pressing her mouth onto Alice’s kissed Alice harder and harder, then as she pulled away she spoke again .

‘of course you can cum if you want to’

Alice stared at her

‘what’

Jess laughed

‘go home to your house and cum when you like, but if you do just think what you are missing tonight and in the future’

Alice looked at her and smiled

‘i am staying here’

Jess looked at her

‘well in that case fucking strip, i want to take you in their naked’

Alice was naked in seconds and then she spoke to Jess

‘I love being naked, I love dominating men naked, letting them see exactly what they can never touch, let them see exactly what they crave and cannot have’

Jess smiled

‘nice thought, however if i decide you are going to get fucked, you are going to get fucked and you will take anyone i tell you to take bitch’

Alice looked at her, she smiled and said simply

‘of course’.

Then Jess reached for the waist of her leather mini skirt, pulling a thick studded belt from around it she slipped the belt round Alice’s neck, pulling it tight, she felt the leather tighten on Alice’s throat and she spoke

‘is that too tight slut’

Alice looked at her

‘no’

Jess laughed

‘good’

Alice grinned back and said

‘it needs to be tighter’

Jess looked into Alice's eyes, knowing that this bitch was serious and really was a masochist she tightened the belt a notch further and Alice moaned one word

‘yessssss’

The Jess moved towards the door of the summer house, pushing it open she stepped in and as Kim turned Jess spoke to her

‘I am back darling, sorry about the delay, but I found a new toy in the garden’

Kim looked and grinned

‘oh i like new toys, these four are getting boring now’

Kim walked over to Alice and looking her up and down smiled

‘very sexy, a little flabby here and there, but that can be sorted in time if she is worth the effort’

Then she looked at Alice

‘seems from the collar you are a subby slut then’

Alice looked at her

‘with women I am, with men I am far from sub, I love humiliating men and hurting them, hurting them a lot’

Kim looked at her and handing her the thin metal tube she spoke again

‘Its a cattle prod, I fires electric sparks when you press that button on the end, the dial has seven settings, these pathetic bitches have been up to two and i was thinking of a little more, do what you like to them’

Alice took the cattle prod and turning the dial to four she stepped towards the first man looking into his eyes she smiled

‘I think we have met, I think you are the taxi driver that was making rude comments about my legs a week ago, I decided to say nothing then, however now I wonder if you would make the same comments’

The man opened his mouth to speak, but before he could Alice pressed the prod to his left nipple and set it off, he moaned and gasped instead of speaking, Alice grinned

‘I thought as much, I wonder what the second comment you made about my skirt deserves’

Then she pressed the prod to the mans right nipple and fired it again, this time he gasped louder, Alice just smiled and turning to Kim she asked

‘do these pieces of shit have safe words’

Kim smiled

‘they do, the safe word they all have is bananas, but they know if they use it they leave and never come back’

Alice smiled

‘oh good, lets see if he really wants to stay’

She moved closer to the man and grinning pure evil into his face she spoke

‘and when i got out of the car you stared at my legs and my bum all the way to my door, and I suspect you were rubbing your cock at the same time,’

looking down at the mans hard cock she laughed

‘its pathetic,’

Then she placed the tip of the prod under the mans chin and slowly very slowly she drew it down his body, smiling as she did so, slowly the prod passed down over his chest, over his belly and then she paused.

‘safe word now then is it mister’

The man looked at her and said nothing, she laughed again, looking over her shoulder she saw Kim and Jess locked in a deep passionate kiss, turning back to the man she touched the tip of the prod to the very tip of his throbbing cock and then looking into his eyes she smiled a sweet smile and fired the prod,

The man screamed, not a low scream but the loudest most piercing high pitched scream Alice had heard and as the mans erection disappeared she looked into his eyes again and spoke

‘That's level four, maybe i will give you more later you pathetic man’

Turning to the next man to her right she looked into his face,

‘have we met bitch’

The man looked at her

‘no miss not that i am aware’

Alice smiled

‘I think you are right, but of course you are male so you deserve to be hurt’

As she finished speaking she touched the prod first to his right nipple and then to his left and shocked both, then she moved to the next man, again she did not know him and again she fired both nipples in quick succession.

Turning to the forth she looked and spoke

‘we have met I think, tell me where’

The man looked at her

‘My shop earlier in the week you came in to buy meat#

Alice grinned

‘ah yes, the local butcher, nice meat too’

as she said it she looked down at the guys hard throbbing cock, he smiled and then gasped in pain as she pressed the prod onto his cock and fired it.

Then she turned and seeing Kim and Jess still locked in a long deep kiss, there tongues pressed into each others mouths she turned back to the men and spoke

‘and now gentlemen just to prove, if there was any need to, that i can take what i give allow me to demonstrate’

As she spoke she noticed Jess and Kim break their kiss and start to watch her, six pairs of eyes stared as Alice pressed the prod to one of her nipples and fired it, everyone heard the snap, everyone saw the spark and everyone saw Alice stand silent and still as she fired it again.

Then she moved to her other nipple and did the same, firing twice and standing unmoving in the middle of the room, then as everyone watched again she slowly moved the prod down her belly firing it every inch or two down to her navel and then once more before stopping and turning to Jess and Kim.

Holding up the prod she turned the dial up to maximum and handed it to Jess, turning to Kim she spoke

‘Please Miss would you stand behind me, grab my arms, hold them behind my back and support me’

Kim looked at her but did as she asked and as she held onto Alice, Alice looked at Jess

‘use it on my nipples please Miss Jessica’

Jess grinned

‘of course you filthy whore’

Then in quick succession she fired the prod on first one, and then the other of Alice’s nipples Alice gasped in pain but didn’t scream then as Jess moved away Alice spoke

‘again please, two each side’

Jess smiled

‘actually you dirty bitch you can have three each side’

Right left, right left right left it took seconds and Alice went a little weak in Kim’s arms, as she recovered slightly she heard Kim speak from behind her

‘Jess darling do her cunt, fire it like that on her fucking clit’

Jess moved to Alice and looking into Alice’s eyes she said

‘ do you want this’

Alice looked at her and smiled

‘i doubt it matters if I want it, if i say yes you will do it, if i say no you will do it’

Jess looked at her and grinning pure evil she spoke again

‘the difference is you dirty cunt, if you had said yes, I would have done it once, said no i would have done it twice, but for that flippant answer you get this’

As she finished speaking she pressed the prod onto Alice’s clit and fired it, once, twice, three times one after the other, Alice moaned and as her knees went weak Jess fired the prod for the fourth time and Kim let Alice fall to the floor at their feet.

As Alice looked up Kim moved towards the man who Alice had said was the taxi driver, slowly unfastened him from the wall and smiled

‘now David, i have a present for you’

By *evonFbsCouple 18 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *J GeminiTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Northumberland

Brilliant, love it ,

Xx

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Any more this is getting good x