FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jane's mum Joyce and me

Jane's mum Joyce and me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy57 OP   TV/TS 15 weeks ago

york

Following on from my fun times with jude my early gf mum jude and me I have a load of messages asking about when I met Joyce with jude. So this is the start of this very memorable time together.

It was judes idea as she had a pal Joyce who she had talked about during our long weekend together and meeting Mike on of her old work colleagues.

So wecwere alone again having one of our dressing and sexy girly days when she approached the subject again.

So I said why not jude comments you will not be disappointed and started to scroll through her phone showing me a picture of the middle aged lady dressed in a nice sexy bathing suit and a floaty shiffon gown posing on a sunbed with what looked like a massive cocktail in her hand FFS is that Joyce I asked yes that was us on a short break in Spain last year my god she looked every bit as fit as Jane's mum I thought to myself. She would love to meet you one day when we are having one of our meeting. So you have told her about us then o yes don't worry she's fine we both know enough about each other to keep or secrets safe.

Do shall I arrange something then yes that would be nice. However you can't keep borrowing my clothes I don't mind you using my blouses kits and dresses, but I think you need to get you own underwear which I'll happily keep here for you. So right Saturday I'll pick you up and we xan pop and do some shopping together ??

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecker30Man 15 weeks ago

Northwich

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 15 weeks ago

my town

york

Well jude collected me Saturday morning Jane was at work and hubby was away with the guy at a footy match.

We headed over to Leeds as larger shops and more to the point less chance of being seen.

We ended up in m&s great choices a nice black st and a nice deep red set plus a selection of stockings purchased,then across to Boots to huy me my own makeup.

On returning back to judes I was instructed to go and shower and shave socwe xan have a trying on session now i had already anticipated this and informed her that I had showered and shaved at hone before she collected me. However on checking my face I was instructed to go and shave that again

I returned to the bedroom where she had laid all my new clothes out on the bed.

I would like tocrry the red first the fact I had become quite familiar with dressing jude sat back in the chair after removing her skirt and top her hand rubbing the front of her mound throttle white silk knickers she had on never mixed me get on with it.

By *cott60Man 15 weeks ago

Perth

By *rgar27Man 15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *hil911Man 15 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ocky 1Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

Getting interesting please continue

By *litlicker77Man 15 weeks ago

Dirty old town

Carry on please.

Steph xx

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

By *mithy13Man 15 weeks ago

stoke

york

As I slipped the natural lace top stockings on making sure not to catch them with my nails that wee now a decent length and shaped and filed to a more fem shap and looking ausum when painted.

I then slipped the red lace all in one on fitted my breadt implant straitened my suspenders slipped into my new red satin underslip and my black heels all the time jude playing with herself getting wetter and wetter she beckoned me of to the chair I knelt between her legs as instructed her hand guiding my head down to the wet mound the sweet smell of her love juice and locking the front of the silk knickers mmmm so sweet tasting I slid my hands up her legs and as she lifted her bottom of the chair seat I removed the panties and dived straight back into that beautiful Pussy, her moving in a rocking motion her breathing becoming deeper and deeper her encouragement to me to not stop but liick and suck harder she arches her back and I get a warm flush of her love juice running down my chin as she cum so hard

TBC XX

york

Hey sorry about some of the spelling predicted text grrrrr

By *igtattodeanMan 15 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Don't apologise your writing skills get me rock hard everytime awesome

By *icki222TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Lincoln

Already anticipating another great story. Wish I had this experience all those years ago.

Carry on babe I’m loving it ?????????

By *icki222TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Lincoln

Keep forgetting this site doesn’t like you adding your own emojis xxxxx

By *andy57 OP   TV/TS 14 weeks ago

york

Jude moved to the bed and lay there the sweet smell of her love juice she raised her body and instructed me to give her arse some attention well I didn't need telling twice once again her love juice made for an excellent natural lubricant as I buried my rock hard cock deep into her arse fill me fill me you slot she was now getting more vocal as our meets were more and more plus we seamed to be more relaxed in each others company. So I gave one more long thrust and the hot jazz shooting deep inside her she fell forward onto the bed we spend the next few mins recovering in each others arms me sucking and nibbling on her super hard nipples to which I had not paid much attention to at our previous meets within seconds she is moaning again so a further G spot found mental note made.

We undress shower and retire downstairs over a glasses of beer and wine we arrange that Joyce is free Tuesday so I booked a days holiday and waited with baited breath for Tuesday to arrive the weekend went without incident just the odd squeeze and quick kiss from jude and the sexy winks she fave me then her tongue would lick her lips so so sexy. All this in close proximity of Jane and her dad I must say I wish I could perform now like I did back then as jude and hubby went out on a Saturday night with friends for drinks Jane used to demand we don't have all night fuck me now and I mean now so most of our sex life was a hurried time and tbh the sexy was never that good as I later found out I was not really her type ??

TBC TUESDAY MEETING

By *urabriteMan 14 weeks ago

stafford

By *cotty909Man 14 weeks ago

tranent

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 14 weeks ago

my town

By *iona38ddTV/TS 14 weeks ago

north east fife

Getting interesting

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

[Removed by poster at 11/02/24 09:46:19]

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oppy12Man 14 weeks ago

Swindon

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

More please.

Steph xx

By *im66123Man 14 weeks ago

newcastle

york

Tuesday arrived and like previous meetings now I prepared myself well for this one a brand new razor and a full body shave in a red hot shower I stepped out so so smooth back into my room and a full lotion of body butter which made the smoothness even better.

Dressed in loosely fitting clothes jumping the xar round to judes. Now Joyce was coming round at lunchtime so that would give us a couple of hours to get full dressed together

I arrived at judes to find her in her with satin gown and I noticed she had nothing else on under it our lips met and she gave me a passionate kiss and hug when she whispered in my ear god your going to need to ring in work sick tomorrow ??

A quick coffee and then up the stairs where my clothes were all laid out on the bed she gad chosen the black one nearly black lace top stockings a new 6 strap waist corset lace up back and equally sexy as a present for me plus to help clinch my waist in to be more fem.

TBC

M XX

By *ecker30Man 14 weeks ago

Northwich

By *elbyfuntimesMan 14 weeks ago

Selby

By *irexMan 14 weeks ago

Hertford

Fabulous story, looking forward to more

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *andyel73Man 14 weeks ago

Leyland

Another fantastic read

By *ocky 1Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment

By *unlovers769Couple 14 weeks ago

Beverley

Loving this

york

As jude set about lacing the corset up I could see my female figure enhance, up until this point I had only ever worn control knickers to give me my fem look but this changed me into a fem with a nice slim waist tight enough but i was still able to breath lol. I fastened the nearly black stocking onto the six straps and set them up nice and the hilt on my thighs.

A full manhood tuck back and my firm control knickers to hold it all in place.

I then slipped into my full cup lace bra and inserted the breast enhancing implants,sitting at the dressing table applying my makeup with help from jude doing the fine lines on my eyes and my mascara.i apply the bright red nail varnish on my recently shaped and manicured nails I was also given a really good tip to apply a clear coat on first then when removed the nails don't get stained by the bright red.

Slipping into a vintage style rockabilly black and white polkadot dress with a multi layer net underskirt which gave it the fuller skirt look.

As i fit my wig jude brushes it into the correct style applies the clip on perl ear rings and a set of neck perls the 3 inch t bar Court shoes and I was ready final job applying my deep red lipstick to match my nails all done.

I turn to watch as Jude slips into her maroon underwear and a natural stockings, heels and lippy applied and we both stand looking in the big mirror together not bad even I say so myself say jude

12.05 the front door bell goes I guess that's Joyce well you best go answer it. As I walk down the wooden floored hall the clip clop of my heels and the swish of my full dress catching the wall as I walk felt so sexy. I reach the door and t hit me I best check it us actually Joyce. Phew,that could have been interesting. I open the door and this stunning looking woman stood there hi sweetheart and leans in gives my a peck on the cheek Jude in the kitchen, err yes I blurt out I shut the door and follow her down the hall I notice black seamed stockings black leather skirt slightly above the knee and a beautiful rounded arse exaggerated by the tight skirt which I could just make out the outline of her suspenders mmmmmm.

We walk in to to kitchen they embrace each other with a full on mouth on mouth kiss Joyce turns around looks me up and down and states well hell of a job jude hell of a job.

The gun begins TBC

york

The fun begins not gun dammed predicted text grrrrr

By *ton_maleMan 14 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is so great

By *midsfabguyMan 14 weeks ago

WMids

Yummy

Swindon

By *hil911Man 14 weeks ago

Solihull

york

Joyce slides her hand up under judes dress and comments mm nice and wet already mmmm

We each grab a coffee and retire to the room both the ladies sat on one sofa and me on my own Joyce after finishing her coffee move across and I felt her hand on my leg and slowly caressing it as I felt her stoking my cock my god you've got this well tucked jude guess I'll have to wait a little longer with a chuckle. As Joyce relaxes back on the sofa I lean I to caress her breasts now judes were nice but Joyce's nice they were fantastic and for a woman of her age firm well I think we need to take this young lady upstairs jude as I followed the two ladies up the stairs ixwas treated to a flash of Joyce's stocking tops through the split in her leather skirt and a glimpse of a bright blue suspender strap well sexy.

We enter the bedroom where both the ladies sat on the bed beckoning me to come close Joyce stood up instrume to turn round and undid Mt dress zip the dress fell to the floor I picked up and placed it onto the chair bear the window she then slowly removed my underskirt and turning round again instructed me to stand there so she could have a right good look at me. By now jude had also removed her dress on seeing this I was asked to unzip Joyce's skirt and again that fell to the floor I turn and looked wow such legs and again like jude a wet patch on her bright blue knickers

TBC

By *7rhino3Man 14 weeks ago

Rossendale

Glad this story is back, love it

york

I immediately dropped to my knees and buried my head into her mound lucking and suck through the panties I slowly reached up and got my fingers at the top and slowly started to pull them down right down where Joyce stepped out of them I turned my head to get judes approval and got the knod and wink with that I turned back to find although not fully shaven a very well kept and trimmed Bush I ran my tongue into the inside and started to tongue fuck her as her hads were firmly fixed on my head forcing me deeper and harder with every lick.

I could feel Joyce stiffen up and she let out a scream as her love juice flooded into my mouth,she lifted me up from the floor and kissed me passionately as to taste her own juces. She then turned her attention to removing my control knickers on stepping out of them she pushed me back onto the bed where upon she took hold of my cock and slowly enveloped it till I was rock hard and I could feel it like jude reaching to the very back of her throat. As Joyce devoured my cock jude had removed her panties and was positioning herself across my face without asking I slipped my tongue deep into her wet pussy where upon Joyce was positioning herself across my thighs and rubbing my cock against her pussy with the words its been a long time since I have had one of these inside me so just be gentle mmmm I muttered as I felt the hot wet pussy shit it was so tight like Jane's the first time I fucked her god it was so tight and so hot it was at this point the two leaned into each other passionately kissing and a few moments after that jude xame with duch force she nearly took my teeth out lol.

TBC

Bognor Regis

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 14 weeks ago

my town

By *ocky 1Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your exploits with these two sex GODDESS's

Carry on please.

Steph xx

york

Jude moved from my face and Joyce continued to ride my cock when she asks jude do you have any lubricant as I want this girl to be my first anal experience.

I was just wondering how a woman of these years had not ever had anal to the point where jude even commented on the fact! What you have never had anal ever. No was the reply so as jude fetched the lubricant and started to apply it to Joyce's rosebud and she slipped her finger in while I was still fucking her then in one swift movement she raised her body and repositioned herself so my cock was sliding around her hole with the help of jude.

She gently lowered herself down mm at a time she was so tight. Then started to rise and lower herself up and down on my cock,with jude applying more lubricant as Joyce gasped as I slid passed the point of no return and felt her bum cheeks rest against my thighs in fuck me I couldn't be in any further the pain subsided and Joyce relaxed and started to ride me like a woman possessed the more she rode the more her face showed pleasure to the point of saying how the fuck have I not tried this before. Apparently it was Joyce's husband who was not interested in it not Joyce

TBC

Bognor Regis

Solihull

By *onmacMan 14 weeks ago

glasgow

Swindon

By *ormalMaleMan 14 weeks ago

near By

lovely story

By *elbyfuntimesMan 14 weeks ago

Selby

york

As Joyce continues to ride my cock like a pro cowboy on a rodeo horse, plus due to the physical tightening of her arse I couldn't hold back any longer and shot my hot thick creamy cum deep in her, this just seamed to turn her on further and she rode harder now. Fortunately back in the day when, I was younger I could continue to stay hard after shooting and able to repeat not bragging but this is also confirmed by some of my verifications.

Joyce then gave out a horrendous scream and I felt the flood of her hot love juice on my body.She then looked me straight in the eye i could see the lust in hers as she grabbed jude by the arm with the comment of your turn sweety i dont want to be greedy and winked at her.

Jude could see that this woman had virtually worn me out and I needed a short rest to recover and fluid

replacement lol. After the replenishment of a cool drink jude then began to sit astride me as i felt her gently guiding my now semi errect cock into her arse. Now the fact I had fucked jude quite a few times back door as she put it plus she was already well lubricated from her own juice and me giving her serious oral, my cock although not rock hard as before it still slid up her no problem. Joyce excuses herself and disappeared to the bathroom to clean herself up what with a mixture on my spunk and her love juice she was in a bit of a mess, the fact she comments hell fire my legs are like jelly ??.

Jude began to ride me now and with each thrust I could feel that I'm getting harder plus the feeling on nylon on nylon rubbing together and her tweaking my nipples after removing the breast enhancers was helping and however it was not long before I exploded my second lot of the afternoon deep in her. She then lays on top of me leaning to my face and gives me a deep kiss with her lips that are so soft.

It was at th point I noticed Joyce returning back into the room wearing a beautiful strap on with the comment of now its your turn sweety!!!!

TBC the enjoyment of her thrusting deep inside me .

york

O if I was only twenty odd again ?? ??

Solihull

By *nardriMan 14 weeks ago

near town

Sounds like a proper porn movie

All we need now is for the girlfriend to come home to find her boyfriend balls deep in her mummy while mummy’s best friend is sitting on her face…… and of course all she can do after picking her jaw up from the floor is to join in

By *ndrea54TV/TS 14 weeks ago

cambridge

fab story

By *eandher4and9Couple 14 weeks ago

leeds

york

As Joyce kept thrusting the strap on into me jude decided to turn round and began taking my cock in ger mouth leaving me ger pussy to play with.

It was perfect jude and I 69 ing and Joyce happily banging me with the strap on. Joyce now in a right lather pulled out and replaced the strap on with her fingers applying more lubricant I felt her enter me with 2 fingers and a slap on my thigh instructing me to relax trust me that was the last thing on my mind as I felt mire cold lubricant applied and them I felt the pain as she entered me with her full gand fortunately gor me this lady didn't have big hands this again was a totally new experience as had never been fisted before jude had a couple of fingers but that's all.

The reaction to this was my cock in judes mouth was again rock hard I had never unloaded 3blots in on session but with one last hard suck I unloaded into judes mouth, she then slides out and shares the reward with Joyce in a massive cum filled kiss. By now Joyce had also removed her hand and was heading to the bathroom when she returned with fresh makeup and her hair sorted out jude was next and then me it felt so strange getting dressed in my old drab male clothes but time was marching on and it would not be long before Jane and the old man would be home.

Joyce said her goodbyes peck on the cheek and she was out of the door jude had sorted out upstairs and put everything away or in the laundry basket to be washed and ironed we sat in the room with a nice cupa her on one sofa me on the other when Jane arrived home I hung howsbyour day been OK wasvthe reply so ehat you been up to then if I tell you'll never believe me go on then try Mr well I have spent the day been seduced by two kills and ended up snagging them both jude nearly chocked on her tea Jane sat and laughter really have you been reading those dirty magazines again Jane looked at her mum and commented he lives in his own little world mum what we having for dinner as I can't smell anything cooking no her mither had be shagging all day virtually do I guess it a takeaway then. I she only knew she never did find out .

I was lucky enough to see jude a few more times a d I also saw Joyce a few times but to be honest she was a bit to clingy gor my liking but I never had the pleasure of them both together again hut I know they used to meetbup for a bit of lunch and at the same time have some 1 on 1 fun with each other

Thanks to all those who have messaged me on these posts thanks again for reading them and take xare stay safe

M xx

By *7rhino3Man 14 weeks ago

Rossendale

Love your stories I hope there are more to come

By *eandher4and9Couple 14 weeks ago

leeds

Loved the story x

Swindon

Great story and thanks for writing and sharing

By *ton_maleMan 14 weeks ago

Shoreham

Great story. Thanks

By *icki222TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Lincoln

I've totally loved this from the start. well presented too. Top poster babe, let's hope for another one soon. Stay safe Mandy xxx

» Add a new message to this topic