FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding dress whore

Wedding dress whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsbells2011 OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

fife

We had been clearing out the house and found Helen’s wedding dress which had been neglected under the spare bed for the last 8 years. Tried it on and took a few sexy photos for fab. The photos received a fair bit attention and one guy we had previously met a few times and trusted reached out asking if we fancied a bit wedding roleplay fun. the thought of being a filthy slut while wearing the very dress she wore in front of both our families and friends pretending she was a sweet innocent wife definitely seemed to be making Helen very horny. We agreed and began the planning of what was to become a very eventful filthy night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

fife

We agreed on a friday afternoon and booked a fairly classy hotel in Edinburgh making sure we dropped the story we had just been married at the registry office and would be heading to the hotel directly after and were having a night in Edinburgh to celebrate. The finer details were planned between Helen and him leaving the cuckold element in store for me. New white slutty underwear was purchased specially for the occasion. On the day I was tasked with dressing her in her underwear and helping her into the dress. She went full on makeup and hair. As we were ready to leave she informed me we would be meeting him first and she would be checking into the hotel with him instead of me and that the hotel would think they were the newly married couple and not me. I was to go in first and watch as they came in kissing and exited so I could see them checking in. as I sat in the chair in the reception area pretending I was waiting for someone I watched as they came in and went to the desk. She was presented with a small bunch of flowers and there was congratulations from the staff and admiring her dress. I couldn’t really hear much but after a few minutes at the reception with him constantly groping and touching her they headed to the elevator and out of sight. I was now just to await my text of which room and invitation to head up

By *obrightMan 15 weeks ago

exeter

Fantastic

By *hil_SW19Man 15 weeks ago

Raynes Park

Lovely start..wish those wedding dress photos were still up

By *rivate24Man 15 weeks ago

selby

Great start

fife

After 5 minutes or so I was text a photo of her on her knees with a cock in her mouth saying the room number and I was to head up. In the lift I was already rock hard thinking about what I was going to see. I knocked on the door and she answered still in the dress but lipstick smudged and hair not half as nice as when she arrived. The start of her eye liner running down due to gagging on cock. I was instructed to lift her dress up so he could get full glimpse of her underwear. As I’m standing behind her holding up the dress he moves towards her running his hands up her stockings and feeling her pussy through her knickers as he leans forward for full on kiss. I was then told to lay on the floor and he told her to squat over my face so I could play and tease her pussy through her knickers as she sucked his cock. I was almost lost under the dress but it just added to the scenario. Once he had deemed she was wet enough for him he began to play with her pussy as he told her to look at me and tell me she’s a filthy whore bride who badly wanted another man’s cock inside her. She was then told to suck his cock again then kiss me straight after so I could taste him on her lips. This was definitely a meet more focused on the psychological side rather than the raw sex. I could tell she was loving the whole roleplay as she became more and more vocal with him towards me.

By *J GeminiTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Northumberland

Love it ,

Xx

By *ablo197740Man 15 weeks ago

glasgow

Great story looking forward to more

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 15 weeks ago

Gower

She looks incredible in that dress

By *andy IanMan 15 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

By *mmaTTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Chipping Norton

Love playing in mine, especially when she is wearing her wedding dress too xx

By *un22Woman 15 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ricky09Man 15 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *rgar27Man 15 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

fife

He was loving it and egging her on to look at me and tell me how I was now married to a filthy slut who was loving being used by him. He now positioned her on all 4s at the end of the bed and began to stretch her pussy with 3-4 fingers while he was telling me her pussy now belongs to him. This went on for probably about 20 minutes and by this time Helen was gagging for cock and very carried away in the whole roleplay fantasy. He stood up and I was instructed to get a condom and roll it onto his cock and prepare him for fucking HIS wife. All the time they were kissing and she was telling him she was now his and I was just a servant for them to use. I was next told to hold his cock as she bent over the bed and guide his cock inside her while she was begging for him to use her. Once inside her he fucked her for about 5 minutes before he sat back on the chair in the room and got her to sit on his cock, Still fully in the wedding dress I couldn’t get great photos as they seemed to just get lost in the mass of white material. The next 30 minutes was just him fucking her in all positions they could as they were passionately kissing and pretty much ignoring me. I was told to lay on the bed and she got on top of me 69 position while he positioned himself doggy behind her. I was obvious to the surroundings as the dress folded all over so all I could see was his dick pounding into her by this time very well stretched and used pussy. As the fucking continued her legs gave way so her pussy is now fully buried into my face with his cock dragging up and down my face also. I heard her getting ready to cum as her abuse for me and begging for him became louder and filthier. Wasn’t long before to my surprise she full on squirted right and fired his cock out her pussy as a few large spurts sprayed full on over my face. As I’m trying to recover from my sudden water boarding I notice he’s pulled his condom off and is furiously wanking standing above. I grabbed her ass checks and pulled them apart to reveal her used pussy as he shot his cum all over harass and pussy, cum covered and running down she sat up onto my face as I heard her tell me to clean up the mess as she began riding my face as if she was riding a horse. She kept going until she had another orgasm then jumped of and told me to wait as she was jumping in the shower with her new husband. As I’m sitting in the room drenched and in squirt and cum I could hear them kissing and playing again in the shower. Once out the shower he got dressed and kissed her goodbye and left without saying a word to me.

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Stortford

Great story, love to see more of the Pics x

By *hilledguy2020Man 15 weeks ago

Felling

fife

We got cleaned up and sorted into everyday clothes and headed down to the hotel bar for dinner and a few drinks. Could see the confusion in the reception staff face as she was now with someone different than she had checked in only 2 hours ago. We went on to have a fun night out in Edinburgh and very much loved our first experience of full on roleplay fun. Again this story is a very true event and none of it fiction I’ve loaded a few photos up so you can see what she was wearing and how slutty she looked in her dress. Hopefully you all enjoy hearing

By *homCrownMan 15 weeks ago

West Fife

Great report on a fantastic meet. I Love wedding role play.

By *hef2475Couple 15 weeks ago

Blackpool

Great story. Thanks for posting

fife

Thank you

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

By *ickylouCouple 15 weeks ago

Bi

Totally amazing. Would have loved him to have taken pics of cuck cleaning her pussy.

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Fantastic and great pics to

By *r Nice Guy4UMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Thanks for sharing this incredibly sexy encounter. Helen is truly a Hot Wife. The best sex I’ve ever had was when I played with and fucked a guys wife while he watched and took pictures. I’m looking to do it again.

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant thanks for sharing

By *v_lauraTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

wonderful scenario, so very sexy. Helen must have looked absolutely amazing xx

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Great story guys and the wife sure looks hot as fuck taking cock in her wedding dress

By *69meMan 13 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Excellent story. Love the cuckold and cleanup element

By *athytvsubTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Very horny, I need to get a wedding dress and play xx

» Add a new message to this topic