FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First threesome

First threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrsbigboobs OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

romsey

So for a few days my husband has been urging me to post a story on here, and I’ve finally gotten round to having some time to post. This is my true recollection of our first threesome (as far as I can remember). I hope you guys enjoy and if you do I will continue to add more hot stories based on real accounts. I’ve changed all the names as well.

2010:

It was a normal Saturday night just like any other, we’d had our dinner and settled down to watch a film with a couple of drinks. We chose to watch the film Get Him To The Greek. During one of the scenes the characters talk about having a threesome and go on to have a (rather awkward) threesome. Me and my boyfriend Jake (we weren’t married yet) both look at each other at the same time and laugh, “Can you imagine if we had a threesome?” I ask him.

He smiled and replied “Yeah I actually can imagine that, it would be pretty good fun.” And squeezed my leg. We both laughed together and carried on watching the film.

What a joke. Us, having a threesome! Next pigs will fly! I’ve only ever had sex with Jake so that’s totally not going to happen, besides no one else would want to have sex with me. Thinking about that, how the heck would you even find someone to have a threesome with?! You can’t just approach someone random and say ‘Oh hey, fancy a bit of hanky panky with me and my boyfriend?!’

The next few days we didn’t talk at all about our joke about the threesome, but, for some reason, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. The more I thought about it, the more it turned me on!

I wondered how it would work, what would happen, who it would happen with, how we’d find someone, whether we would enjoy it or whether it’d be as awkward as in the film. All I knew, was that the thought of having a threesome was invading my mind all too often, and that every time it entered my mind, it made my whole body tingle with excitement!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os1Man 18 weeks ago

mogan

I'm reading your story... just like you, they're making me horny... don't stop writing

By *ingetMan 18 weeks ago

West Cork

More please

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 18 weeks ago

North Shields

Tell my more please? Will the 3sum be with another female or male? Safe Sex? So many Questions?

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 18 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please

romsey

It had been a week since our joke about the threesome, when I finally decided to pluck up the courage to ask Jake about it in bed one morning. “Jake, can I ask you something?” I ask, running my fingers up and down his arm.

“Anything” he replied.

“Remember our joke last week?” I ask him nervously.

“Which one?” He asks with a smirk and raising his eyebrow.

I roll my eyes at him before blurting out “The one about the threesome.”

“Yes of course I remember,” he says, looking at me, expectantly waiting for what I’m going to say next.

“Was it a joke?” I ask, “What I mean is, would you ever consider us actually having a threesome?”

He smiles “Yes, I would definitely consider us having a threesome, I’ve been thinking about it a lot this week, and I know someone who would definitely be game for it, if you were interested.”

My mouth hangs open and my eyes nearly pop out of my head when he says this. “Pardon?!” Is all I can manage to say.

Within a week, our first threesome has been arranged with my friend Luke. I cannot even believe this is my life right now and that this is happening. Pinch me now, this cannot be real!! And the fact Jake is so cool with the idea. I must be the luckiest girl alive, but I’m also so nervous. What if he doesn’t turn up, or doesn’t actually want to?!

By *J GeminiTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Northumberland

romsey

It was the afternoon of the threesome and it’s time to get myself freshened up and ready. I decide to treat myself to a bath bomb, I give myself a shave, everywhere, and wash my hair. After the bath I put on some lotions and dress myself in my best undies underneath one of my sexiest dresses, showcasing my curves and my best assets, my boobs!

At 8pm Luke arrives, looking and smelling fresh and delicious. I almost want to eat him up as soon as he walks through the door, but I manage a cool ‘hi’ along with the usual hug.

We all sit and watch some TV with a drink, then Jake turns the volume down and looks at us a bit more seriously. “I think we should have a bit of a chat before we do anything. Me and Steph have been having a chat about boundaries and rules for tonight. We want to of course, have a great time but there are a couple of boundaries. First, no anal, secondly safe sex, no cum in Steph’s mouth and lastly, no kissing on the lips, we want to keep that between ourselves.” Luke smiles and nods “That’s fine, I can work with that.”

My heart starts pounding in my chest. “Very well,” Jake says, and leans towards me, kissing me deeply. “Are you ready my love?”

“Yes” I reply breathlessly.

By *os1Man 18 weeks ago

mogan

waw

romsey

Jake smiles at me and stands up, holding out a hand to encourage me to stand. I take it and stand with him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me, his hands running up and down my back. I can feel Luke’s eyes on me, burning into me. I hear the floor move slightly and feel another pair of hands on my shoulders, gently stroking them.

Jake breaks the kiss and lifts my dress over my head in one smooth movement. I hear Luke gasp behind me and turn round to face him “Wow! Steph! I had no idea!” He says, looking me up and down with lust-filled eyes.

Luke gently runs his hands over my boobs, massaging them, whilst Jake kisses my neck. Luke reaches behind me and undoes my bra, releasing my breasts and takes one in his mouth, teasing my nipple with his tongue whilst fondling the other with his hand.

Jake quickly undresses himself and stands behind me, grabbing my ass and teasing between my legs with his fingers. He spins me round and starts kissing me, I run my fingers down his chest and hold his cock in my hand, before running my hand up and down it.

I hear Luke’s clothes hit the floor, and again there are 2 more hands on my breasts. “I think she should lie down now”. I hear him say, and I oblige. Luke settles his head between my legs and Jake teases my nipples with his hands and tongue.

I take his cock in my mouth and suck it rhythmically, listening to him moan, whilst moaning into his cock. Damn Luke knows how to use his tongue!

By *ax_glasscotMan 18 weeks ago

glasgow

Very hot!!!!

Northumberland

By *ot_so_newbiesCouple 18 weeks ago

Lancs

Sounds like a good start to some naughty times.

romsey

I feel Luke pull down my thong and hear rustling “Is it OK if I fuck you now Steph? I can’t wait” he says. “Yes.” I say. I hear some more rustling before I feel him part my legs and hold them up. He gently thrusts his way into my vagina and I gasp in pleasure. He’s more girthy than Jake and I feel him stretching me in the most amazing way. Luke picks up the pace and I continue to suck Jake’s cock enthusiastically. We’re all moan with pleasure, Jake pulls out of my mouth and cums over my boobs. “Fuck, that was incredible” he breathes.

Luke continues to fuck me whilst Jake grabs a wipe and cleans off my chest. The pleasure builds and builds and I cry out. “Do you want to switch?” I ask him, and we change positions. I ride Luke’s cock, boobs bouncing up and down uncontrollably. He grabs hold of them and teases my nipples with his tongue. After a while he cums and we all sit there unable to comprehend what’s just happened.

By *irtyteuchterMan 18 weeks ago

Falkirk

Jake should've licked it off those boobs!

romsey

He would now, if it’s any consolation

By *haddy234Man 18 weeks ago

chadderton

Such a hot story

glasgow

Very good. What about anal you up for that now too??

Falkirk

Mmm lucky Jake!

romsey

"

Very good. What about anal you up for that now too??"

Still not really into it, I’ve tried it since but I don’t enjoy it

glasgow

You pegged Jake??

Lancs

Hope we get to hear about some more of your adventures x

By *eandher4and9Couple 18 weeks ago

leeds

romsey

"Hope we get to hear about some more of your adventures x"

If you enjoyed then I would be only too happy to oblige

glasgow

"Hope we get to hear about some more of your adventures x

If you enjoyed then I would be only too happy to oblige "

Falkirk

Definitely enjoying them

By *ony2269Man 18 weeks ago

Radcliffe

A lovely story. I hope you share more

By *opman121Man 18 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Benidorm age 18 meet this couple in the same hotel ,me and my mate first holiday abroad had a few drinks and said do fancy a night cap in are room ( never forget that holiday ) been hooked ever since lol

Northumberland

By *cxx789Man 18 weeks ago

Cheltenham

wow super hot story, hope its been repeated!

romsey

"wow super hot story, hope its been repeated!"

So our threesomes turned into regular threesomes, progressed into making videos, then it got awkward as it was with my friend

Luke got a bit clingy so we had to, stop the threesomes, which is what led us to fabs

By *_new_memberMan 18 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Like was a very lucky guy

Lancs

"Hope we get to hear about some more of your adventures x

If you enjoyed then I would be only too happy to oblige "

Can't wait

By *ohnny4playMan 18 weeks ago

Kinross

Luke's loss and fabs gain.

I enjoyed reading and looking forward to hearing more

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant thanks for sharing I hope there's more to come

By *hynot3Man 18 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Well written and hot story….mff next? lol

romsey

"Well written and hot story….mff next? lol "

We still haven’t had one of those

We have had a mmmmmf though

romsey

I just wanted to say thanks for all the messages both here and privately. I’m so glad so many of you have enjoyed this story and my aim of today is going to be to document some more stories for you and get them posted

By *j and c 2Couple 18 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rowsing86Man 18 weeks ago

North west

» Add a new message to this topic