FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > He owns me

He owns me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'Im here' I type and hit send. Within seconds his reply 'I'm waiting,just having a smoke'

I smile as I feel the thrill of anticipation rush through me. He's waiting, not that I doubted he'd be here but still I feel the relief.

On shaky legs I walk down the platform almost holding my breath waiting for that first glimpse of him. Every time it is the same I'm wet with excitement, wet with the thoughts of how my owner and Dom is going to allow me to pleasure him tonight.

To the forefront of my mind is the thrill of electricity that runs through me when I hear the rattle of the chains as he removes my collar and cuffs from his bag.

I've reached the front doors but still cannot see him.

'where are u' I send off quickly

My phone buzzes,incoming call, it's him. I catch my breath and answer. "I'm at the front doors" I say quickly. Hopefully my nerves don't translate in my voice. " Ok I'm walking towards you" he says. Putting away my phone I turn in the direction I'm expecting him to come from and there he is sauntering casually towards me.

It takes every once of my self restraint not to burst over to him and wrap my arms around him and kiss him hard and passionately, finishing with a tiny nip to his bottom lip.

I want to press my body hard against his and feel him pressing back. This is my Dom ,my owner, the single person in this world who is making me feel like a whole person again. Finally being able to lock eyes with this wonderful, passionate,and gentle man feels like I'm coming home. He knows a side of me that I would never dare to show to anyone else. A side that I wouldn't dare hope anyone else could possibly understand and yet he does. He knows me for who I am and what I crave. He doesn't judge me or criticise me despite my many flaws.

This man standing before me uses his hands on me in such a way that here in the midst of a crowded train station, I want to drop to my knees and have my owner use me as he pleases, for he is my owner and my Dom and I only wish to please him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The first instalment of a good story I think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

interesting story princess

By *angtidy10Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

This sounds like 50 shades