FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > gardening

gardening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obin2020 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

diss

had been doing my usual garden job for a gay couple at a large house .

had played with Michael whilst he was single at his previous house .

now he was with his partner he seemed OK but not what you would call over friendly never said much .

I was chatting to Michael in the kitchen he was dressed in his usual shorts and t shirt it being a hot summers day .

been there awhile when the door from the hall opened .his partner stood in doorway naked his semi erect cock on view .

I looked at Michael he just smiled as his partner approached the breakfast bar we were standing at .

he stood next too me took my hand and placed it on his hardening cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *21funguyMan 14 weeks ago

Bicester

Good start

diss

Michael stepped toward me is fingers at the belt of my trousers his hand brushed my growing cock pushing against my boxer shorts .

he released my belt and the button on my trousers opened the zip .

I felt my legs exposed as they slipped to my ankles .they were soon followed by my boxers and t shirt .

I stood naked between them my cock now fully erect to its 7" .

Michael slipped his shorts down followed by his t shirt his cock on view too.

they pushed me to my knees Michael took his partner John's cock and put it near my mouth .

I opened my mouth and tasted his erect cock for the first time .

as I sucked along his length I looked up to see them kissing above me .both there cocks and mine were so hard .

By *till HandyMan 14 weeks ago

Redruth

Nice..having been a gardener myself .

By *eed AttentionMan 14 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice story, keep going.

By *obrightMan 14 weeks ago

exeter

Very nice

By *ton_maleMan 14 weeks ago

Shoreham

diss

john held my head and forced his cock down my throat making me gag .I heard him say I'm going to teach him to fuck my lover when I'm away .

I looked up my mouth full of his cock I know you 2 fuckers have sex when I'm away which was true mecand Michael did fuck when he was away .

By *bdnneedsfunMan 14 weeks ago

inverurie

By *itom18Man 14 weeks ago

Wigan

diss

he removed his cock from my mouth all nice and glistening from my mouth he told us to kneel on the sofa .

we both did as said as we walked across the room our cocks bouncing as we walked to the sofa .

we knelt on the sofa our arses exposed and on view .I could feel my cock twitching thinking what was going to happen.

I stroked my erect cock as I knelt on the sofa Michael along side me we turned our heads our mouths met his tongue inside my mouth .I felt the cold lube touch my arse a finger in my hole as far as it could go .

I heard Michael moan as John slid his cock into him the finger in my arse rubbed round my sensitive entrance .

the next I felt after a couple of minutes was John's cock at my arse I could feel his cock at my anus as he slid into his cock covered in Michael's pussy juice .

I felt him push it into me he was soon buried in my arse his balls resting against mine .

he held my hips as he fucked me his cock moving faster and faster .Michael was now stroking my cock I wanted to cum .

diss

john withdrew his cock out of my arse told me lay on my back on the carpet .

I did as said laying on my back my erect cock pointing upwards .

he lifted my legs apart I raised them up .he gripped my cock and balls making them bulge my balls looked huge .he said to Michael get me the cord .

Michael brought the cord over .

he then started to tie my cock and balls up so tight .

when done he put his cock at my anus again and shoved it back in me .

I felt his cock thrusting into me then I felt Michael kneeling above my head his cock at my mouth .

I opened my mouth he slid his cock in my mouth .

john said is this what you do when your together .michael replied I like to see him wank off as he sucks me off.

he said he likes to watch me cum by wanking his cock against the floor .

john said let's see him do it he slid his cock out of me told me to roll over on my front and wank on the floor .

I layed on my front rubbing my cock on the carpet .he watched my arse arse pressing my cock into the carpet .

diss

I wanked on the floor as they both watched stroking there erect cocks .

I told them I was close to cumming they said roll over bring yourself off .

I rolled over my hand round my cock wanking along its length my balls still with the cord round them .

I could feel my cum coming small spurts of cum flying from my cock hitting my chest and face .

Michael knelt by my head putting his cock in my mouth and squeezed my nipples so hard .but my cum wasn't going to stop I let a moan out as my spunk shot out of my cock onto my chest Michael's cock still in my mouth .

By *eed AttentionMan 14 weeks ago

Oxford

This really nice

diss

After a bit of mutual cock sucking and wanking .I was sucking Michael's cock and rimming his anus sliding my tongue in him .

john said get your cock in him .I spat on his anus entrance and held my cock against it .

I slowly slid into him an inch or two took it out pushed back in a bit further this time .

he was looking at me his legs over my arms .he tweaked my nipples as I slid in him but this time he took the whole 8 " into him my tied balls against his arse .

I fucked him hard he telling me I was his big cock slut .how he wanted my cum .he was squeezing my nipples so hard like he normally does.

he knows I fuck him harder .I said I'm going to cum in you fill you full of spunk .

he said do it you horny fucker spunk in me .

I gave him some hard fast strokes withdrew my cock so just my end was in him as I cum my load into him .

I pushed my cock into my spunk filling him full of cock before sliding from him .

I watched as my cum oozed from him .

By *j and c 2Couple 14 weeks ago

mullingar

By *unlovers769Couple 14 weeks ago

Beverley

Fantastic

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 14 weeks ago

North Shields

Interesting

diss

john told Michael to lay on the floor on his back which he did .

I had to lower myself onto his cock .

he fucked my hole as I leaned on his chest.

i knew my hole was exposed and I felt his cock at my anus as john pushed his cock in beside michael cock .

I could feel both of there cocks in me .

I tried to relax to let them fuck me more easily .After a while it worked as John's cock was sliding in and out of me

By *itom18Man 14 weeks ago

Wigan

By *exbot 1Man 14 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very nice mmmm

By *im66123Man 14 weeks ago

newcastle

By *oth0712Man 14 weeks ago

cambridge

diss

Michael squeezed my nipples so hard it hurt but I just pushed back on there cocks pounding my arse .

Michael said take are cocks you slut you are ours to do with what we want .

going to find men to fuck you complete strangers will have your cum filled arse .

it was turning me on so much my cock rubbing along Michael's arse as John thrust his cock into me .

I felt his balls touch mine on every thrust could feel his cock in my anus .

Michael was so starting to moan loudly I knew he was close to filling my anus with cum .

I felt him push in and shout as he emptied his cock in me hopefully followed by John.

John still pumped me as Michael's cock slipped from me I layed on his chest as John fucked my anus micha telling him to cum .

John quickened his strokes until he held his cock in me and shot spurts of cum into me before slipping from me .

I rolled of Michael looked at there cocks covered in white spunk with my arse full too .

I layed on the floor stroking my cock resting

By *ark_sentinelCouple 14 weeks ago

Andover

By *ussD1Man 14 weeks ago

Gloucester

Sounds like you had fun

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 14 weeks ago

my town