FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold cum kiss humiliation

Cuckold cum kiss humiliation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyfun1234 OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Durham

I have a good story about what my ex did to me at a party when she thought It would be funny to suck one of my freinds in other room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple 18 weeks ago

Manchester

think you just summed it up in one sentence

Durham

"think you just summed it up in one sentence "
this was before we planned anything or even talked about stuff was random

By *mandajane01TV/TS 18 weeks ago

Ballymena

Do tell, you know you want too

Durham

We where having a house party and was mainly her freinds but some of my old army mates had come to it and it was getting to the point of party where ppl where d*unk some in living room some in kitchen music aying all d*unk ect sure you all no the type of situation I was in the kitchen and noticed shed slipped away I looked in the living room and noticed she was next to my mate on the couch talking back and fourth in each others ear as u do when music is playing I went back to the kitchen to get my drink and got caught up in chatting with sombody for around five mins eventually broke away from convo and headed back to living room when I looked over to where she was sitting she was no longer there and neither was my freind x

Durham

She was missing for about 5 or ten mins maybye more I was d*unk I walked up stairs to look where she had gone too I opened the door of the spare room slowly and peeked round I was shocked at what I saw but also strangely turned on my heart was racing there was my then gf on her knees with one cock in her mouth and another in her hand I quickly pulled my head back and I don't know why just stud there I couldn't see but could hear her gagging and letting out little moans that I recognise well she must of noticed somthing coz she stoped and said who's that and then said my name which I replied too and walked in she looked shocked but the fact I just stood there and thought of smirked at this point getting hard to the point I had to re adjust my freaind said u joining mate as she laghed and said maybe after my arms tired and my knees hurt she went to laugh again the other freind stuck his cock in her mouth and was basically fa e fuckimg her I felt turned on but abit embarrassed as he was quite alot bigger than me which I could see she loved and was getting exited in a way she doesn't while sucking me

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ndrea54TV/TS 18 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 18 weeks ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic