FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Straight guy just needs a hole

Straight guy just needs a hole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rseup4u OP   Man 14 weeks ago

West Cornwall

His message grabbed my attention and caused a bit of panic. "I know who you are and where you live. Just found out that you are a fag who sucks dick and lets men fuck you up the arse. I want you blindfolded and arse up ready to be fucked. I just want to walk in use your hole and leave. I can be there in 20 minutes"

His profile was new, in fact only two hours old. It was one of those fill in later profiles, but it did state that he was 32, 6ft 4" tall and had an athletic build.

My tummy was trembling with fear of the unknown, but also with excitement. I replied. "OK, see you in twenty minutes, the door will be open, just walk in and I will be blindfolded, naked and ready to be used."

The silence of the room was broken by the sound of my fast beating heart, what the fuck was I doing? This was a total stranger, we had not even chatted, I knew nothing about him and yet there I was as instructed blindfolded, naked and arse up ready to be used. It felt so risky but so fucking exciting.

I heard the door open and then his footsteps as he walked into the bedroom. I heard his zip being pulled down as he said, "You fucking dirty slag”. He pushed my head, and I was suddenly inhaling the aroma of a hot sweaty cock. He pushed it up to my nose, "Sniff it you pathetic fag, that's the smell of a cock that was fucking cunt yesterday. Lick it” He had clearly pulled back the foreskin as the aroma became stronger and more pungent. I first licked and then sucked the tip of his cock whilst inhaling the manly aroma. His cock helmet was large, so much so that I had to open my mouth wide to suck it. “Can you taste the cunt juices on my cock?” I did not reply but just grunted approval as it was tasty.

My heart was still beating fast & my tummy still trembling, but I now also felt that familiar tingling of my arse hole in eager anticipation of being used as a fuck slut.

I reached up to grab his cock, it felt fucking huge and so thick. “Fucking big bugger, he said, can you take it up the arse? I can only try I replied. His reply was quick and delivered with authority, “You will do more than fucking try, you will take it, even if it means that I have to rip you a new arse hole”.

As I sucked his cock, I reached round to feel his body I got as far the hairy chest before I was stopped in my tracks. “Stop fucking pawing at me you cunt, it’s not a date, I’m only here to get my cock sucked and to fuck your arse”

He reached out to finger my arse, inserting one finger… I thought I would cum. He removed his finger, only to reinsert it, but this time coated in lube from the bedside table. “You been fucked yet today, he asked, feels a bit wet up there”. No I replied its wet because I douche to keep clean. “ Oh good he said, never fucked a fag before, must admit I was a bit worried I might get shit on my dick”. I was surprised and wanted to enquire more but decided to wait until he had finished using me.

He moved behind me and I felt the big bulbous rock hard helmet push against my arse hole. I breathed deeply as he began to push, gently at first but then so hard that the head of his cock forced open my arse causing me to jump with the pain. He laughed and said, “what’s up slag not used to a man sized cock”. He seemed to enjoy my discomfort and pushed harder and deeper saying, “told you I would rip you a new arse hole”. Each thrust of his cock stretched open my arse, I relaxed to accommodate its thickness and to try and lesson the initial pain. He grabbed hold of my hips and pushed harder and deeper, almost pulling out and thrusting back in again. In an almost sneering tone he said, “What a fucking slag, only a slag would let another guy fuck him up the arse. Do you like my big sweaty cock up your arse, beg me to fuck you bitch, beg me to use your shitter”. I must have hesitated, as I felt a sharp slap to my arse. “Come on you pathetic cunt, beg me, pretty please to fuck your hole”. I was so excited with the pain and pleasure of his thick hard cock abusing my hole that I swallowed what little pride I had; and begged him to fuck me. He laughed and fucked harder and faster, the sensation of his cock riding my arse was incredible. I was so turned on by the fact that he was just using me as a fuck hole as his first experience of fucking a guy up the arse.

“I must say he said, I am surprised, thought an old slag like you would have a sloppy hole, but you are still quite tight. He carried on pounding into my hole until I felt his cock stiffen. “I’m nearly there he said, should tell you I am a heavy cummer so I’m going to flood your guts”. His cock began to twitch and I felt myself getting wetter as he shot off a load of hot spunk into my hole. He was like a wild animal groaning and thrusting hard and fast. I felt his balls slapping against me as he finished off balls deep with a final guttural groan.

He pulled out fast without any thought to my discomfort, I felt his warm wet spunk running out of my arse and down my thighs, he was indeed a heavy cummer. I heard him pulling up his pants as he said, “My mate said I should try fucking your hole, must admit it was alright, not the same as fucking a pussy, but I will do it again. I started to ask him who is mate was, but he was quick to reply… “ Look mate the only time your mouth should be open is when my cock is in it”. As he was leaving, he said that he would let me know when he next needed to use my hole. “Oh and next time he said, be ready lubed up so I don’t waste any time.”

I fell back onto the bed with my very sore well fucked spunk dripping hole and thought, Wowser what a cunt of a man; hope he does come back.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 14 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eed AttentionMan 14 weeks ago

Oxford

Tasty

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 14 weeks ago

North Shields

Excellent stuff

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 14 weeks ago

North Shields

Excellent stuff

By *issyerMan 14 weeks ago

Hitchin

Love it when a straight man takes what is rightfully his!!

Alpha guys deserve to do what they want to me

By *oth0712Man 14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *mfao88Man 14 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Sounds hot. Did he come back?

By *aitingstillMan 14 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *oro bi ladMan 14 weeks ago

MIDDLESBROUGH

I love this. I have been in the exact same situation 3 times. I loved it. No talking of seeing who he is just fucked pumped full of spunk then he goes. One would messageme saying he seen me at the local shop. Which turned me on so much. Eventually I got to see him and he still pops over to fuck me.

By *ussD1Man 14 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *bdnneedsfunMan 14 weeks ago

inverurie

By *ndy79randyMan 14 weeks ago

Washington

» Add a new message to this topic