FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Start of a Cuckold Relationship -Part 2

Start of a Cuckold Relationship -Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbury girl OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Other thread got too big, thank you for the feedback it encourages me to keep writing it

We dozed off after I released him from the restraints. When we woke I gave Cuck his pressies, well most of them there was a special gift I would give him later. When he had unwrapped his gifts he said ‘Mistress do I not have one more to unwrap?’ I thought he knew about his last gift but then he fingered the ribbon of the bow on my bodysuit. I smiled and said since it’s your birthday Cuck you may unwrap me and show your appreciation. Cuck slowly undid the bow while kissing me on the mouth. His lips moved to my neck while is finger gently parted the opening of the body suit to reveal my breasts. Gradually his lips moved from my neck to collarbone then down to my breasts. He teased my nipples with his tongue and thumb so both were erect. He sucked on my nipples while I run my fingers through his hair gently pushing him further into my breasts. He moved one hand down to my pussy discovering how wet he had made me, slowly inserting his finger then two. Probing inside, hearing the squelching sound his fingers made with my juices. He brought his fingers out and we shared a finger each, both of us tasting me at the same time - I loved this and he knew it. I lay back and he knew what to do. His tongue and fingers had a job to do which they were expert at, all I had to do was lay back and enjoy. And enjoy I did! If there was an Olympic sport for oral, my guy would be on the podium every time. The way his tongue flicked my clit into ecstasy was amazing there was no way I could hold it back I let go with my legs trembling and juices in full flow. Cuck was certainly enjoying his birthday drinks so far today, I wonder what the rest of the evening will hold for him…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple 11 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ndrea54TV/TS 11 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 11 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ounggent01Man 11 weeks ago

N yorks

By *andyymannMan 11 weeks ago

rothwell

Mmmm

By *cott60Man 11 weeks ago

Perth

By *axixxxMan 11 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 11 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Lanarkshire

We went for a nice romantic dinner and drinks, chatted about his birthday surprise this afternoon. He enjoyed the blindfold and the anticipation of what would happen next. Listening to me playing with myself know he couldn’t get to me. Being so in control during the day at work as a senior manager he loved letting that control go and giving it to me. He was certainly giving me the green light to take more control over what we did or didn’t do.

After dinner we strolled back to the hotel, Ben suggested a drink at the bar but I said we should go to the room first as I needed something.

We got to the room, I told him to kneel on the bed on all fours facing the big window. He could see our reflection in the window. He watched me when n the window get a bag and take 2 things out. I walked over to him, unzipped his trousers and pulled them down and said this may be cold for a second. I then squirted some lube onto my finger and teased his bum, gradually inserting my finger while he watched our reflection in the window. He kept pushing against my finger so I put on more lube and tried 2 fingers, he was very receptive, his moans were such a turn on, I could feel myself getting wet and I wasn’t even touching myself. After I had 2 fingers fully inserted I said right you’re ready for another gift. I opened a box squirted more lube but not on my fingers, then I slowly inserted a butt plug. It wasn’t very big since it was his first one. how does that feel then cuck? ‘Amazing, thank you mistress’ right let’s get your trousers up and head to the bar. ‘Yes mistress’

By *ark_sentinelCouple 11 weeks ago

Andover

By *randmrslookingCouple 11 weeks ago

london

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Oh how incredibly horny

By *atureseeker1985Man 11 weeks ago

Travel alot

By *ignbeardyMan 11 weeks ago

Leeds

By *avem30Man 11 weeks ago

barnsley

Lanarkshire

We sat at a nice table by the window, watching the hustle and bustle on Argyle Street. Cuck went to the bar to get cocktails for us, I put my hand in my pocket pressing a button on a remote I had but it didn’t seem to impact on Cuck. Hmmm must be too far away. He brought the cocktails over, I asked how his butt plug was, he said ‘I’m getting used to it now, Mistress.’ We finished our drinks so I asked if he would like another, ‘yes Mistress’ ok give me your card then I will get them in. He obediently gave me his card, as I walked away I, again, pressed the remote in my pocket and turned to see a startled look on his face. I just smiled continuing to the bar. I ordered the drinks, took them to the table, everything ok cuck? ‘Yes Mistress’ As cuck took a sip of his cocktail I pressed the button again, he almost spat out his drink! I laughed, discreetly showing him the remote. He loved it although I had to stop myself from constantly pressing it as thought he might fall off his chair soon from all the squirming! There was a guy who kept looking over, I’m sure he knew something was happening.

Back in the room, I told Cuck to strip off, give me his bankcard and lay on the bed again. I duly strapped him to the restraints, butt plug still in place. This time I kissed Cuck on the lips, pressed the button just the once and told him I would be back soon that I was just popping down to the bar for a night cap before bed. Before I left I FaceTimed him and left his phone upright so he could see and hear me if I wanted to talk to him, making sure it was on charge so it didn’t cut off.

Down in the bar, I got myself a drink using Cucks card, noticed the guy from earlier still in the bar so smiled over then sat in the high backed armchairs and watched Cuck for a moment on my phone. Cuck I said, he turned to look at me, I blew him a kiss then put my phone face down on the table.

The guy came over and asked if he could join me, I nodded and we introduced ourselves. John said he was here on business and was meant to go home yesterday however his company wanted him back tomorrow afternoon so he had just decided to stay the weekend. I said we were celebrating my partners birthday but he had decided to have an early night so I came down for a drink while he was in bed. John asked if Ben was alright as he had seemed a bit on edge earlier, so with a few cocktails in me I was a bit loose lipped and told him about Ben’s butt plug birthday present. John found this hilarious, he said no wonder he was tired!! We chatted some more, laughing about disastrous dates we had both experienced, holidays we had been and just life in general. When John went to the bar I spoke to Cuck again, Cuck can you hear me flirting with John? ‘Yes Mistress’ Is it making your cock twitch? ‘Very much Mistress’

The bar was now closing, so we headed upstairs together. I wasn’t really sure what would happen as it’s one thing flirting and another taking it up a level. I mean I had Ben and although John said he was single, guys working away from home always say that so who knew? Anyway when we got to John’s floor he said , I have a bottle of Prosecco on my room if you want another nightcap, so I followed him to his room. I checked my phone as we got in the room but it had run out of charge. I was disappointed and now poor Cuck will be in suspense! John lifted the Prosecco and was about to open it when I said - John I don’t like Prosecco. He just looked at me, threw the bottle on the bed and grabbed me. He kissed me so hard, our tongues probing, hands wandering, he felt my suspenders through my skirt so put his hand up my skirt to discover I had no knickers on. His fingers started exploring while my hand reached down to feel his hard cock, I unzipped his trousers, dropping them to the floor to feel his hot throbbing cock. The faster his fingers rubbed my clit the faster I stroked his cock. I could feel some pre cum do I asked if he had a condom, he got one from his bag put it on. I pulled my skirt up, I wrapped a leg round him as he pulled me closer, I could feel his hard cock gently easing inside me, I was so wet no lube was required! John began slowly thrusting inside me, pulling my hips to him as he thrust. We must have moved slightly along the wall as I started to feel the edge of the toilet door frame digging into my back however I wasn’t stopping for that!! After a few minutes John came so hard his groans must have been heard a few rooms away and poor Cuck missed it. Once we got our breaths back I kissed John goodnight. As I was going out the door he said shall we swap numbers? I said it’s ok, if we are meant to meet again we shall, just like we were meant to meet tonight, winked at him and left to get back to my Cuck….

By *oldenbrownMan 11 weeks ago

sussex

Great story

By *ark_sentinelCouple 10 weeks ago

Andover

By *ambsNewcoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

peterboro

Thanks for sharing, really enjoying hearing about your experiences

By *cott60Man 10 weeks ago

Perth

By *adbury girl OP   Woman 10 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I arrived back at our room, poor Cuck had a disappointed look on his face, ‘Well? What happened Mistress?’ Shhh I said, no questions. I placed the room key and phone on the bedside cabinet, took off my skirt then climbed on the bed, straddling him. I then moved up his body saying instead of asking see if you can work out what happened for yourself. With that I straddled his face, I could feel his beard tickling me - I loved that feeling whether my face, breasts or pussy. Smell me and taste me then tell me what you think happened. Cuck’s tongue stretched out licking my clit and going inside me, I lifted my body after a minute asking what he thought had happened. ‘Mistress has been fucked well, I can taste latex so I know you practised safe sex and Mistress is still quite wet. Would Mistress like cuck to sooth her and clean up her juices?’ Yes Cuck, make Mistress better. Cuck got to work straight away, his tongue was really soothing against my stretched pussy. It felt really good and I could tell Cuck was enjoying it. Did Cuck like hearing Mistress flirt earlier? ‘Yes mistress’ Did Cucks cock react when he knew Mistress was going to another man’s room? ‘Yes mistress’ I can see Cucks cock is hard just now, is that cause you’re imagining what Mistress did tonight? ‘Yes mistress’

When Cuck was finished his duties I climbed off him and unclipped the restraints. It was time to snuggle in and become one again. Have you enjoyed your birthday so far? Oh yes he said with the biggest grin. That’s good, one more present to get tomorrow before we head home, goodnight …….

By *ounggent01Man 10 weeks ago

N yorks

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple 10 weeks ago

Bridlington

Such a lucky cuck

By *asseur_9Man 10 weeks ago

Ballymoney

excellent

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 10 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ittycock400Couple 10 weeks ago

Bristol

awesome

By *cott60Man 10 weeks ago

Perth

By *attboy107Man 10 weeks ago

Near MK

Loving this journey

By *andyymannMan 10 weeks ago

rothwell

Mmm I want her to be cleaned up of another guys cum

By *andyman8607Man 10 weeks ago

lichfield

Can not wait to see what he gets next the day

By *inkcuckMan 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Your cuck is very lucky x

By *anky677Man 10 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *lwaysHard999Man 10 weeks ago

Somewhere nearby

By *axixxxMan 10 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmmmm

By *ark_sentinelCouple 9 weeks ago

Andover

By *oventry4biTV/TS 9 weeks ago

coventry

Love this

By *ndrea54TV/TS 9 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ony 529Man 9 weeks ago

coventry

I have just read this story again .. Nearly didn’t make it to the end . I do hope there’s more to come

By *ton_maleMan 9 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *raigs3386Man 9 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *adbury girl OP   Woman 9 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

We headed down for breakfast then back to the room to pack. We still had over an hour to go before checkout so decided to have some fun. I had packed the restraints away so no toys involved this time but who needs a paddle when you have hands

We started off kissing slowly and tenderly then quickly became more passionate. Ben began taking my clothes off, starting with my scarf which I took from his hands then wrapped round his eyes. I then stripped Ben telling him I had one more gift for him but he would have to earn it first. Ben had to get on his knees, naked and blindfolded to start kissing my heeled/stockinged feet, work his way up my legs kissing every inch of my legs. Ben got to the top of my stockings, does cuck think he can make mistress cum? ‘Yes please mistress’ so Ben was allowed to continue, fingers sliding inside my panties as he continued kissing my thighs. His fingers were really wet from being inside me so I told him to taste them and let me know if he wanted to taste more. ‘Oh yes please mistress’ Ben was allowed to move my panties to the side to taste me and tease my clit. His tongue got to work real quick, flicking my clit the way I liked it, he knew how to make me cum very well! It wasn’t long before cuck was enjoying the flow of my juices in his mouth and down his chin when he made me cum.

I guided Ben towards the dressing table and had him bend over it. Ive got one last gift for you Cuck, ‘yes mistress’ I raised my right hand and spanked his right cheek ‘thank you mistress’ it’s something to wear, will you wear it? ‘Yes mistress’ I raise my right hand again and spank seeing a red hand print developing on his buttock, ‘ thank you mistress’ you will have to wear it till I see you again as only I will have a key, understood? ‘Yes mistress’ I spank him once more then give him a small box to open. Cuck opened his gift to his sheer delight he found a silicone cock cage. You have to wear this until we meet up again, understood? ‘Yes mistress, thank you’ I took the cage from him, unlocked it, kissed his cock then put it in the cage, locked the cage telling him I would open it the next time we meet - providing he is obedient till then…..

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 8 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ark_sentinelCouple 8 weeks ago

Andover

By *pagedMan 8 weeks ago

Doncaster

please carry on

By *adbury girl OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Been busy but managed to write more on holiday this week

Cuck was very attentive over the next week, he was adjusting well to his chastity and curious to see where our adventure would take us. We made plans for the following weekend in Stirling. I told him to book a hotel suite from Friday to Sunday and a small single room at a nearby b&b for the Saturday night. Cuck did as he was told, we arrived to a beautiful suite in the hotel with jacuzzi bath tub with separate shower cubicle, lovely sofa in the lounge area and amazing king size bed.

Friday evening was pamper time, I had given cuck a list of Clarins toiletries and creams to buy for me. We showered together with cuck got rid of stray hairs on my legs by washing my legs for me. He started with my feet, kissing each part as he washed them, moving up my legs gradually reaching my thighs. I opened my legs wider, inviting him on to play. His mouth was soon on my clit, teasing and sucking it while his fingers were exploring inside me. With the combination of his excellent tongue and fingers and the hot shower, I came quite quickly leaning against the shower wall. Time to wash my upper half. Cuck lathered up his hands, massaging my back right down to my bottom then moving round my front. His hands spent a lot of time soaping my breasts, my nipples were hard at his touch. Cuck rinsed the soap off then took each nipple one at a time, sucking them hard. I pulled Cucks face up to mine, we kissed long and hard, my hand teased his nipples, twisting and pulling on them. I could see Cucks cock twitching in its cage. If Cucks really good this weekend, I may release you for a short play this weekend. ‘Thank you mistress’

After the shower, we dried each other off and ordered room service for dinner. While waiting for room service, Cuck massaged some body lotion all over me making sure my whole body was benefitting from the lotion.

The waiter arrived bringing the dinner to our table, as he was leaving he winked at me then I realised Cucks bathrobe was open slightly so the waiter must have seen Cucks cage through the robe. I simply smiled and thanked him, he said enjoy your evening, sir, madam, don’t hesitate to let me know if I can do ANYTHING else for you to make your stay more pleasurable. I said I would be sure to let him know if I needed him.

Dinner was lovely then we chatted about what we would do tomorrow. Underwear shopping first then some sight seeing before heading back to the hotel for a night of fun. After a relaxing evening we headed to bed, as we switched the light off cuck asked ‘mistress, who will be sleeping in the b&b tomorrow night?’ ‘ you will cuck, Steve is back home again so he will be staying here with me.’ ‘Yes mistress’ night cuck.

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 5 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *aughty but nice...Man 5 weeks ago

Staffs

By *ony 529Man 5 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmmm I’m struggling to get to the end

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *j47Man 4 weeks ago

limerick

By *eterinpantiesukMan 4 weeks ago

southam

I

Nice

By *addy and the TrampCouple 4 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *adbury girl OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Saturday morning started with breakfast in the dining room. The waiter from the previous night was really attentive, topping up the coffees regularly, clearly looking down my blouse as he did so, asking what plans we had and suggesting places of interest for us to visit including a nice woodland walk behind the museum which was quite quiet as not many people knew it was there.

We headed to a nice lingerie store first to pick out new underwear for my date tonight. Is cuck getting turned on thinking of mistress’s date tonight? ‘Yes mistress’ I think cuck can choose my underwear for tonight then. Cuck choose a black basque with red ribbon laced through it, black stockings with a line up the back and a red Lacey robe. The basque zipped up the front with ribbon ties at the back, I tried it on in the changing room then called on cuck to tighten the ribbons at the back. I turned round asking how it looked, Cuck kissed my cleavage telling me how sexy it looked. I told him to feel his turned on I was about tonights date, he put one hand on the small of my back, pulling me closer while he slid a finger inside me. ‘Mistress is very turned on, may I suck my finger now?’ Yes cuck, you may as this will let you sample what Steve will be tasting tonight. Cuck sucked his finger clean while I changed back into my clothes then he paid for my things so we could go purchase new perfume. Once the perfume was chosen and cuck paid for it we went for a drive. We stopped off at the museum and had a look around then headed for the woodland walk behind it. The waiter had been right it was quiet as we only passed one dog walker in the first 15 minutes though it was beginning to rain so probably the weather kept people away. All of a sudden the clouds burst soaking us completely, I had a light dress on which the clung to my body revealing all my curves which seemed to appeal to Cuck. Cuck traced my curves with his fingers, concentrating on my nipples which became so erect they were the first thing anyone would notice when they passed us. We kept walking as we were halfway through by now, a couple walked by us with the male having a good look at my breasts, Cuck squeezed my hand, I knew this turned him on. Slightly further on, who should we bump into but the waiter from the hotel. He smiled as he saw us then his smile widened as he noticed my dress clinging to my body. We laughed about the rain and how wet I had gotten, he cheekily said I bet it’s not just your outsides that are wet. Cuck squeezed my hand as the waiter flirted with me so I flirted back. After a couple of minutes flirting, Cuck said he was going to walk on further into the woodland, he kissed my mouth while patting my bottom then left me with the waiter. The waiter took my hand and led me into a more dense area of trees where we quickly grabbed each other, kissing hard, tongues slipping through lips exploring each other’s mouths. His hands fondled my breasts through my wet dress, my hand slipped inside his trousers feeling his hard cock. By now his hand was in my panties feeling how wet I was, he unzipped his trousers, put on a condom them turned me round. I bent over, leaning over a tree stump while he slowly put his cock inside me. God it felt so good as he started thrusting hard and deep inside me. I reached under my legs to squeeze his balls as he thrust harder and faster inside me till we both came together.

By *xxxdMan 2 weeks ago

Sexssex

By *attboy107Man 2 weeks ago

Near MK

Can't beat a bit of impromptu outdoors fun

By *ony 529Man 2 weeks ago

coventry

Oh to be paraded around mmmmmm And humiliated