FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun at the florists

Fun at the florists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry C OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

This is a fantasy story and I hope you like it.

John is a delivery guy for a florist shop owned by a 45 yr old woman and has 2 others helping her at the shop who are both women in their 30's.

John has been working there for a few months and John is 40 tall and average build.

John usually goes into the shop in the morning and picks up the orders of flowers for delivery then delivers them around the town.

When he is finished he normally comes back to the shop to let the owner know that all deliveries were done ok.

On this particular day it started normal with Karen the owner giving John the last minute instructions.

John heads off on his rounds dropping off wreaths to undertakers and bunches of flowers to various women for various reasons some are for birthdays or maybe if they have been ill etc.

The customers are of all ages as you would expect some young some middleage and some OAP's.

At the end of the day once all the deliveries are done he heads back to the shop.

Karen is there waiting for him it's just after 6 and the other 2 women are gone so it's just Karen in the shop tidying up and doing paperwork for the following day.

John comes into the shop and says hi that's all the deliveries done.

Karen says that's great can you help me put these cardboard boxes down into the basement for storage.

They were empty delivery boxes which are always handy.

Karen goes to lock the shop door for security to save anyone coming in while they are putting the boxes away downstairs.

John picks up several boxes and follows Karen downstairs to the basement.

When John gets downstairs Karen says put the boxes on the right where I have put mine.

After putting the boxes down he turns to find Karen facing him.

She has a wicked look in her eyes and walks towards John and says thankyou followed by giving John a hug.

She then rubs one of her hands on John's crotch and says oh you are a big chap.

She gives him a kiss on the cheek and squeezes his cock through his trousers.

Karen has long shoulder length hair and a size 14 shaped body with nice rounded breasts.

She is about the same hight as John and with her other hand she grabs his bum.

John is shocked as he never thought she was interested in him as before apart from pleasent conversation there had never been any sexual banter.

Karen said to John this is your bonus for working hard for me.

Karen is dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a red blouse .

Karen then unzips John's trousers and pulls them down along with his briefs then kneels down and starts to lick his balls while putting both hands round his cock.

John says you sure you should be doing this?

Karen replys I always like to show my appreciation of good workers.

She then puts her lips round John's cock and rubs his cock while sucking at it.

John is getting extremly hard and looks up at the ceiling of the basement not believing this is really happening.

John starts to moan softly as Karen's head bobs up and down on his cock.

John has one hand behind her head and another caressing her 36C breasts.

After about 10 minutes John's cock starts to twitch then explodes in Karens mouth as John says just before it I'm coming.

Karen removes her mouth after swallowing the cum and wipes her lips.

She grabs some tissues lying on a shelf and hands one to John while using another on her lips.

Karen says whatever you do don't tell anyone about thus especially the other staff.

John pulls up his briefs and trousers and says I won't it will be our little secret.

Karen then gave John a kiss on the lips and said time to get this place locked up and then home.

To be continued.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etsplaynow696969Man 14 weeks ago

Burton on Trent

Love it

By *J GeminiTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *oppy12Man 14 weeks ago

Swindon

Excellent!!

By *..NemoMan 14 weeks ago

Durham

By *jspunkyMan 14 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *portbilly1976Man 14 weeks ago

manchester

By *atesey68Man 14 weeks ago

audley

By *ucksguy2000Man 14 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *arry C OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Aberdeen

The following day John went to work as usual not knowing what to expect after last night.

John walked into the shop and said hello to his boss Karen who smiled and told him what he had to do that day and where he had to go first.

He had a delivery to an undertaker then about 12 deliveries around the town and 3 outside in the suburbs.

John wrote down the info of where he was going then loaded up the van.

He said bye to Karen and the 2 female staff then off he went.

While driving John couldn't help wondering what Karen would be like when he got back.

John wondered if last night had been a one off or would this turn into a regular thing.

After dropping off flowers to several women some of which were quite attractive in their 30's John started to get aroused but had to be careful not to turn up at the door of his next customer with a hard on incase he got reported to his boss Karen.

His final customer gave John a kiss on the cheek when he handed over the flowers.

She was really pleased with the beautiful bunch of flowers which had been sent for her birthday.

When John came back to the shop yet again Karen was on her own.

Karen asked how he got on with the deliveries and John said everything went ok.

Karen asked John to put some of the rubbish out the backdoor to the bins.

Unknown to John while doing this Karen had locked the front door to the shop.

As John came back through the back door he was met by Karen who asked him to go with her downstairs to the basement as she had something to show him.

Once in the basement Karen unbuttoned her blouse revealing her pink lacy bra and asked John what he thought about her breasts.

John said I think they are beautiful but are you sure you should be doing this?

Karen said oh yes , my husband is normally too tired to pay attention to my needs and I think you are really attractive.

Why don't you give my tits a squeeze.

John moved forward towards her and started to fondle her breasts.

Karen started fondling his cock through his trousers and went to kiss him.

John removed her blouse then unfastened her pink lacy bra from behind.

Her tits just flopped out as the bra fell from her shoulders.

John leaned forward to kiss and lick her now stiff nipples.

Karen unzipped John's trousers and slipped a hand into his briefs to squeeze and fondle his cock along with his balls.

John gave a moan when she dud this.

John could see Karen was well aroused and her breasts were quite firm.

John then removed his jacket and shirt exposing his hairy chest.

Karen started kissing his nipples while rubbing his cock.

John was having a great time playing with her tits and flicking his tongue over her nipples.

Karen then undid her jeans and slipped them off along with her matching pink lacy knickers.

John stroked her hairy pussy which was starting to dampen with all the attention she was getting.

John then rubbed her clitoris and Karen gave out a soft moan and then said fuck me John.

In the basement there was a small table and Karen bent her body face down over it.

John removed his trousers and briefs with his cock springing to attention.

John pushed his cock into Karen's moist pussy , Karen sighed.

John started pushing his cock in and out of her lovely wet pussy while fondling her tits at the same time.

John fucked her faster until she started to whimper.

She started to say thats it, harder John , harder make me cum.

Karen was at a stage of starting to tremble as her body started to have its first orgasm for a long time.

John felt the juices of Karen's body going over his stiff cock.

John then exploded into her pussy with cum dribbling out as he pushed in and out.

John removed his cock and started licking her pussy which had a cocktail of both his and her juices.

Karen started to have a second orgasm and her legs started to shake.

John slipped his finger into her bumhole and Karen said no don't do that I have never had it in my bum.

John said ok , why don't you turn round and lick the juices off my cock.

Karen turned round and bent down to suck the cum off of John's now softening cock.

She licked every last drop and said we better get dressed and get home before people think something is going on.

Karen thanked John for fucking her and both of them started to get dressed.

Karen said good night see you tommorrow and let John out then locked the door after setting the alarm.

To be continued.

By *iffo271Man 14 weeks ago

oldham

By *hilledguy2020Man 14 weeks ago

Felling

By *ussD1Man 14 weeks ago

Gloucester

Lovely to read about good staff welfare and benefits. lucky sod

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *arry C OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Aberdeen

As time went on there was more and more sexy banter between John and Karen.

John never knew when or what to expect when he came back to the shop at night.

John was also getting on quite well with the other women working at the shop but knew nothing would problely happen with them unless Karen was on holidays or Karen was to let on about the affair which would not be a good idea.

On one of the nights when he came back both Karen and Samantha were in the shop both of them were in a cheeky mood .

As Karen asked him how he got on, Samantha said in cheek she had heard from the customers that John always left the customers with a smile on their faces.

Karen said oh I hope it was our flowers that did it and not something John had done to give them pleasure.

John just laughed with them and said that he always complemented the ladies.

Both women squeezed John's buttocks and said I bet you do.

Karen said to John your wife must be a lucky lady with that package between your legs.

John blushed as he realised he had been starting to get a hard on with the banter.

Karen said to John come with us downstairs we have something to show you.

John followed the two women downstairs to the basement and Karen locked the door to save any customers from coming in.

When they got downstairs both Karen and Sam started taking their blouses off revealing their bras and ample breasts.

Karen said can you tell us who has the nicest tits.

John said not trying to disapoint Karen both of you have great tits.

Karen said why don't you give them a feel to compare.

John put a hand on each womens breasts and squeezed them while the two women fondled Johns crotch.

John said yes both of you have lovely firm breasts your husbands should be proud of you.

John was asked to undo their bras so he could see their lovely breasts in the flesh.

Once the bras were removed John took it in turns to kiss and suck their nipples along with giving them both a good fondle of their breasts.

Karen undid Johns trousers and let them fall to the ground Sam pulled down Johns briefs so she could have a better look at his cock.

Sam said wow what a great looking cock!

Karen you weren't joking were you?

Karen said wait until you see it in action.

Both women proceeded to slip their tight jeans off revealling pairs of cotton knickers with flowers on them.

Johns cock well and truely stood to attention.

John rubbed both womens clitorises which made both women moan with delight.

Then both women went down on their knees and started licking and fondling John's cock.

Eventully Karen had her lips round that cock of his while Sam stood up and kissed John and started squeezing his bum.

John took hold of Sams tits and started squeezing them.

Then Karen took her lips off his cock and said to John why don't you fuck Sam over the table.

Sam went over to the table and faced john and opened her legs.

John moved towards her and slipped his cock into her.

Karen went over to Sam and started sucking at Sams stiff nipples.

John started thrusting his cock into Sam.

Sam was over the moon and started to moan with the effect of both John fuckng her and Karen sucking her tits.

Karen was starting to get wet with seeing Sam getting fucked.

Very soon both Sam and John came together.

Karen bent down to lick the juices off his cock and started to rub his cock to make it hard again.

Sam started to squeeze her breasts and put two fingers in her pussy to masterbate.

Once John was hard again Karen bent over the bench face down and John slipped his cock in and started to thrust into Karen.

In and out he went until Karen came.

John then slipped his cock up her bum and Karen squealled oh yes John in my bum.

Sam was still having fun masterbating while she watched Karen getting fucked.

Very soon John shot his load up Karen's bum and Karen's legs seem to buckle with another orgasm stronger than the last one.

After that Sam went over to Karen to lick her out while John started to lick out Sam from behind licking all those juices out of her fanny.

Then once both women had yet another big orgasm they went to tidy themselves up and get dressed while John got himself dressed.

Once dressed Karen said none of this to anyone Sam is the only one who knows about us.

Karen went to lock up and Sam and John left the shop.

To be continued.

By *rgar27Man 13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *hynot3Man 13 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *J GeminiTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *oppy12Man 13 weeks ago

Swindon

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 13 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *cotty909Man 13 weeks ago

tranent

By *ave008tMan 13 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *athy and JohnCouple 13 weeks ago

Truro

By *evonFbsCouple 13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *exymarvelMan 13 weeks ago

cardiff

By *arry C OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Next day Karen was off and Sam was in charge.

John said hello as usual when he came in and loaded up and said see you when I get back.

John left to deliver the flowers and said goodbye to Sam.

On his return after delivering all the flowers when he walked in the shop Sam was on her own.

Sam asked John to come down stairs for some fun and proceeded to lock the door.

Both John and Sam went into the basement.

Sam turned to John and kissed him on the lips and stroked his crotch.

John undid Sams jeans and slipped them down along with her light blue lacy knickers.

John knelt down and started licking her pussy lips then started to flick his tongue over her clotoris making her moan.

She placed her hands on the back of his head.

John started to lick her out , she was soaking.

John stood up and removed both her blouse and her light e matching lacy bra.

He then fondled her breasts and sucked her nipples.

John then stripped off while Sam lay on the table with her legs hanging over the edge.

John then slipped his fingers into her pussy one at a time and finger fucked her first.

Then slipped his now stiff cock into that very wet pussy of hers.

He started slow then built up the speed until she orgasmed.

John turned her over onto her stomach and slipped his cum covered cock into her arse.

He started pumping her like a steam train and held her lovely 38 C breasts.

Sam soon started to scream a bit then came in her pussy as John came in her arse.

John pulled out and Sam came off the table and turned to kneel.

She bent her head towards John's cock and licked it clean then stood up.

Sam thanked John for a good time and started to freshen up while John dressed to go home.

Sam asked John if he fancied meeting her later on for dinner but John said better not incase we get spotted by anyone.

Sam said ok maybe another time and John went away home.

To be continued

By *igerman23Man 13 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *J GeminiTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Northumberland

» Add a new message to this topic