FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Country Pub - Part 1

The Country Pub - Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *my-black OP   TV/TS 11 weeks ago

Poole

I posted this story originally a couple of years ago however it was being written while posting so there were a fair few spelling and grammar issues as well. I have revamped it a bit and hopefully nobody minds me reposting the new and improved version.

We walked into the pub feeling excited, she had dressed to tease, her sexy black dress was light cotton so it swished and flowed very easily. The lacy tops of her black stockings were just visible as she walked. Black calf high boots finished the look.

As we approached the bar I looked around at who was in tonight. It wasn't too busy, there were a couple of younger lads in their 20s stood at the end of the bar, two guys in their 40s sat at a table nearby and two much older guys at a table down the far end of the pub nearer to the toilets.

She put her arm around me as we stood at the bar and her hand rested on my shoulder. I knew exactly what she was doing, she knew it would lift the back of her dress just enough to show more of the stocking tops off to the two guys sitting directly behind us. I could hear them stop talking and I smiled knowing the view they might be getting.

I ordered our drinks and while the bartender was pouring them she put her arms onto the bar top and leaned right forward as if to get a closer look at the drinks behind the bar. I heard an intake of breath from our left and looking down the bar the nearest lad was just staring across at her, I presumed her leaning on the bar had lifted the dress up enough to see a flash of bare leg. She really was getting into this role tonight I thought.

She took her wine glass and turned to survey the seating, then walked over to a convenient table far enough away from the other customers so we could chat privately but still be seen. She sat down deliberately in a position so the lads at the bar and the barman could see her legs and as she sat down she was pulling her dress down, even so it still rode up enough to tease. The lacy band at the top of her stockings clearly visible and just a sliver of white bare leg.

As I looked around the pub the majority of the eyes in the room were watching her with the audience by the bar obviously hoping for the dress to ride a little higher from their vantage point. I encouraged her to tease and entertain them by leaning back into her seat and pushing her bum just a little more forward in the seat, sat opposite as she did so I could clearly see the dress slowly creeping up but we continued to act oblivious and just chatting with each other.

Wanting to turn it up a little being the flirty tease that she is she got up and leaned over the table then she kissed me fully on the lips and whispered she was going to the ladies. I held the kiss for a few seconds knowing full well how much that dress rides up at the back, the rest of the pub was almost certainly getting a view of the tops of her legs above the stockings. She walked the length of the bar, wedge heels clicking on the solid wooden floor and her full and firm breasts barely constrained by the thin black cotton of her dress, bouncing as she walked.

I saw the rest of the customers watch as she walked past them and she smiled at them all as she walked by. A couple caught my eye while she was gone and one of the younger lads picked up his drink and walked over to me. He apologised for being so up front but he had to say just how much of a stunner she looked, he then introduced himself and his mate who was still standing at the bar.

He was still stood there chatting as she walked back towards the table so I was polite and introduced them, the lad really seemed reluctant to move away now that he was talking to us and there was a slightly awkward moment as nobody seemed to know what to say. She just smiled and suggested that he sat down with us so she could sit back down as well. He almost jumped into the nearest seat at the table and was rewarded with a close up view as she sat down. He couldn't stop glancing at where her stockings disappeared beneath her dress. I just thought he will be in trouble later as he was now blocking the view of her legs to the rest of the bar. Little did I know.

I smiled and just said that yes she does have sexy legs doesn't she and he just nodded. Seemingly transfixed and now I had mentioned them it seemed he felt he was able to look at them properly rather than glances. She smiled and said to him its just a pair of legs you know, they are real. You can feel they are real if you like. He looked surprised but that didn't stop him reaching out his hand and just resting it on her knee. He looked at me and I just smiled so gathering a little confidence he ran his hand up and down the top of her leg carefully.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atesey68Man 11 weeks ago

audley

By *portbilly1976Man 11 weeks ago

manchester

By *ushin boundariesCouple 11 weeks ago

halstead

By *ucksguy2000Man 11 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *my-black OP   TV/TS 11 weeks ago

Poole

She looked at me and winked which was her sign she was ok with what was happening, then she looked down at the nervously roving hand. Once again like before she leaned back in her seat a bit more letting her bum slip forward an inch, the dress riding a little higher. As she did so she very slightly moved her knee towards him.

I looked up as his friend had now also plucked up the courage to walk over to us drink in hand, he said something about being left on his own at the bar and I just waved at the last seat at the table. He moved round behind her and sat down, as he did so he couldn't take his eyes off his mates hand caressing her leg.

Like his friend did when he joined us the newcomer just kept glancing down at her lap while I was enjoying the view of my girl sat there looking amazingly sexy, two lads flanking her not able to take their eyes off her sexy legs. She looked me straight in the eye and I saw without looking down movement as her other knee moved towards the second lad. Her legs parted now by just a few inches but taking that as an invite the second lad reached out and ran his hand up and down her stockinged leg.

I was loving every second of this seeing them both just focussed on her legs, small talk didn't seem that possible so I just asked her straight was it nice to have so much attention on her legs. Her response was to wriggle slightly in her seat and as a result her legs were parted even more and the dress had ridden a little higher again.

There was a lot of bare leg now showing and I was pretty sure from sitting across from her I could now see a glimpse of her black knickers, I didn't think the lads could from their angle but it wasn't for want of trying. This was where I thought I would push her a little and suggested to the lads that they pull her knees closer to them and they both leaned forward more and did exactly that without any more prompting needed. One of them had a intake of breath as her dress pulled up with her legs being pulled apart, we were all given a view of her lacy black knickers at that point.

The first lad pulled his seat closer in and resumed running his hand up and down her leg, this time however he was able to reach further up and I saw his hand straying between her thighs to her bare leg, scant inches away from her knickers and everything pleasurable held behind that thin barrier. I still couldn't believe that within a few minutes of walking in thinking we were going to have a bit of teasing and flirty fun she was sat flanked by two young lads both feeling her legs while her knickers were fully on show.

I could see she was getting aroused by all of this attention as her face was becoming slightly flushed and her large glass of wine was almost empty which would have added to her loss of inhibitions I guessed. Both roving hands were now creeping ever closer to the lacy knickers and I could see her breathing deeper now as the fingers traced lines across her stocking tops, mainly now focussing on the bare skin between the stockings and her knickers.

It was lovely watching the slow anticipation and build up. It was almost as if they were both daring each other to go higher up her leg, then one plucked up the nerve and just let a finger brush over the thin material. I saw her intake of breath as he did so and heard that familiar little moan, I knew how sensitive she was there and had seen that reaction many times. Encouraged by this both lads now were running fingers over the material and I could see she was starting to really enjoy the feeling. She encouraged them by moving even more forward in the seat, her legs naturally splaying more as she did so.

Not wanting to spoil anything at this point but just feeling that we perhaps needed a check-in I had finished my drink and she only had a sip of wine left so I suggested that I go and get a round in. She took a few seconds to refocus and slightly wobbly she stood up telling us all that another trip to the ladies is in order and as she did so she leaned right over the table to kiss me again. I could see out of the corner of my eye two hands immediately running up the back of her legs to feel her bum. Up to now most of what had happened was probably hidden from the rest of the pub by the angles and where the guys were sitting, now she was bent over the table kissing me, her dress riding high with her arse towards the rest of the pub and two hands clearly up her dress and fondling her. As she pulled away I could see all the other customers were just staring in our direction. Almost oblivious she made her way slightly unsteadily around the table and headed towards the ladies.

By the time she was walking back one of the lads and I had sorted the next round of drinks out and were already seated again. She gave me another wink as she sat down, this time pulling her seat forward so her legs were hidden beneath the table top. I leaned back a bit and watched as the two lads, due to her new seat position even closer to her legs were already pulling them apart under the table and carrying on where they had left off. one of them suddenly said wow and his eyes widened. She smiled and opened her hand over the table just dropping her knickers on it in front of us. I could feel my heart rate rocket up knowing that they were now feeling my girls bare pussy under the table.

By *p22333Man 11 weeks ago

Witney

By *arried-bi-guyMan 11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *ushin boundariesCouple 11 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 11 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ogue78Man 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving the build up!

By *heone4475Man 11 weeks ago

upham

By *portbilly1976Man 11 weeks ago

manchester

By *obrightMan 11 weeks ago

exeter

Mmm fantastic

By *D123Man 11 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *ucksguy2000Man 11 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *inkyfuntimesMan 11 weeks ago

Northampton

Keep going!

By *aughtywifeyWoman 10 weeks ago

close

By *verageMan837Man 10 weeks ago

Washington

This is good!

By *my-black OP   TV/TS 10 weeks ago

Poole

I was both amazed and loving every moment of this, we had not done anything like this before and this wasn't planned but she looked like she was having fun and was in control so I was happy. It did feel crazy though, two guys were sat either side of my girl and playing with her naked pussy in the middle of a pub.

Given the look on her face she certainly was happy. I tried to see under the table properly but all I could see was her legs being held wide apart and two hands blocking my view between her legs. She was starting to get carried away in the moment, her body was shuddering each time a finger must have been hitting the right spot. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back, hands gripping the seat arms.

I looked up at movement and realised the barman was clearing a couple of tables and getting closer, my worries eased up when one of the lads looked up and greeted him by name, hopefully we wouldn't get kicked out for indecency if they were friends. He must by then have known something was going on even from behind the bar. Especially after her show of kissing me before going to the ladies.

The barman walked over and stood right behind her his crotch almost touching the back of her head and looking down into her lap, I was a little jealous of his view at this point. He stood there for a short while taking it all in, he could obviously see her freshly shaven pussy being played with by both the lads. There was no conversation, all focus was on her.

He was more confident than the lads had been to start with and after getting a nod from me he reached over her shoulders cupping both of her breasts in his hands and giving them both a gentle squeeze. She was a well proportioned girl and had amazingly firm breasts, just contained at the moment by the thin material of the dress. He moved forward and his cock must have been pushing against the back of her head now.

The barman slipped fingers under each of the shoulder straps on her dress and pushed them down over her shoulders. As he pushed the material down her upper arms we were all watching her breasts appear, he was taking his time exposing her until the material passed a point and dropped, her breasts now fully on show for us. All four of us were taking in the view and the barman once again took both breasts in his hands, caressing and massaging them.

She was gripping the arms of the seat with her eyes closed and I could see her breathing deeply, her body shuddering in the moment, she had slid right back in the seat her bum just on the edge. I wanted a better view and pulled the table backwards revealing the sight of her legs pulled apart dress pushed right up, both lads were pushing fingers in and out of her soaking pussy and running them up and down her inner lips and clit triggering the whole body reactions I was seeing.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 10 weeks ago

halstead

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Fantastic story.

Steph xx

By *portbilly1976Man 10 weeks ago

manchester

Going to end up getting gangbanged by the pub at this rate!

By *eloveitsosexyCouple 10 weeks ago

Poole

Oh my god xxxx

By *21funguyMan 10 weeks ago

Bicester

Great

By *evonFbsCouple 10 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ohn_1983Man 10 weeks ago

Poringland

[Removed by poster at 18/02/24 17:35:07]

Poringland

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 10 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *heswingerMan 10 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

Cracking story which I can relate to

By *j47Man 10 weeks ago

limerick

By *ike231251Man 10 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ucksguy2000Man 10 weeks ago

aylesbury

Brilliant

By *iscoman7771000Man 10 weeks ago

birmingham

By *obrightMan 10 weeks ago

exeter

Loving where this is going

Poole

For the first time in what felt like hours I looked around at the bar and realised the other four customers were also transfixed by what was happening, they had all moved closer to us and drinks forgotten were watching this sexy woman being slowly exposed and played with.

I looked back to her as I heard the moans getting louder and more intense, I knew she was close to her first orgasm of the night and it was amazing to sit back and watch it happen. One lad commented on how wet she was and I could see her juices on their fingers as they moved closer now both bringing two hands into play.

She had four fingers inside her now as she was moving back and forth slowly encouraging them and both were running a thumb over her clit, the shudders and deep breaths reached a climax and she let out several loud deep moans and then visibly relaxed. The two lads paused and pulled their hands away as she pushed her legs together a little. I knew that anywhere between her legs right now would be incredibly sensitive.

The two lads leaned back to take in the sight of the sexy woman in front of them they had just played with to orgasm. The barman was still caressing and running his hands over her breasts and shoulders, she hadn't opened her eyes yet, still coming down off the high from the orgasm she had just felt coursing through her body.

As she opened her eyes and smiled the barman and I looked at each other and both had the same thought as we glanced at the more sturdy table next to us. I stood up and we took an arm each and began to lift her out of the seat, she was still in her blissful state but compliantly stood up. We walked her the couple of steps over to the bigger table and as the backs of her legs bumped into it we sat her down on the edge of the table.

Gently she was pushed back to lie down on the table and as she did so the lower part of her dress falling back again to present us with the beautiful view of her pussy. She was content to just lie back and we put her feet onto two seats so her legs were comfortable but wide open. Her outer labia lips were red and swollen after the orgasm, her inner lips looking so inviting to touch.

I knelt down on the floor between her legs and leaned forward, everyone in the bar just watching. The tip of my tongue touched her lips and she let out a sudden moan and I could see her whole body tense. She was still incredibly sensitive there and I probed in to touch her clit, she almost bucked up off the table so I used both hands to pull her back down and held her there while probing between her lips to her clit.

hertfordshire

More please!! Zx

More please.

Steph xx

By *rgasm4u69Man 10 weeks ago

Warrington

So naughty

close

By *rgar27Man 10 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Poringland

halstead

Poole

Looking up I could see one of the lads unashamedly had his hand inside his jeans and the other one reached across and guided her hand to the front of his jeans where there was an obvious erection. The lads who were nervous earlier had seemingly gained confidence as the one playing with himself unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled her other hand across and she grasped his hard cock through his boxers. Not wanting to be outdone his mate also unzipped to reveal he was going commando and she instantly grabbed his rock hard cock.

It was an entrancing sight, this sexy woman laid back on the table, just her midriff covered in the dress now and stockinged legs pulled apart. My head between her legs and her pulling on two cocks vigorously. The other four customers had moved even closer for a better view now only a few yards away from us. I could see the two older guys who must have been in their 70s were also both rubbing the front of their trousers almost unconsciously. Her sexy body turning on every guy in the room.

I was hit then with the thought about how this had changed so quickly, we had teased and flirted and played ourselves but never anything like this with other people and I had a moment of wondering what came next, what did she want to happen next was the big question. We had both been thinking the same and she solved it by blurting out that she just needed someone to fuck her deep inside. I looked up at the barman who immediately headed towards the toilets, It clicked, he was going for condoms.

He came back very quickly with a handful dropping them onto the table she was lying on and he was already starting to unwrap one. I stood up still fingering her clit. I had lube in my jacket pocket ready for later but now seemed a good time and pulled it out, squirting the cold liquid silk just on her clit knowing she would react and she did as the fluid oozed down around her pussy. I moved out of the way and the barman stood at the end of the table between her wide open legs, his condom covered cock twitching only inches away from her swollen wet pussy. He rubbed the end of it up and down on her and she cried out in desperation to be filled.

We all watched as he slowly teasingly pushed the head of his cock up against her lips, parting them with his cock, teasing her as she was trying to move towards him needing to be filled. He slowly let his cock push inside her and she stiffened as he did so. After what seemed forever he had buried his cock all the way inside her, his body pushed right up to her. I could imagine his balls pushed up against her. He then pulled out slowly and she let out a moan of ecstasy. I could see a mix of the lube and her juices on his cock before he pushed back in again and starting to pump in and out of her, her whole body moving each time he rammed inside.

Bognor Regis

halstead

By *acey1TV/TS 10 weeks ago

wimbourne

More more more

Poole

One of the older guys had also now unashamedly pulled his cock out and was working it, I had never seen such a large cock before and he was stroking it while watching her being pumped. The two lads cocks were still being pumped by her hands, even more vigorously as the barmans pace increased and he rammed into her so hard the table moved several inches.

He stiffened and I could see the spasms in his body, knowing he was cumming inside my girl, oh gods he breathed as he looked down at the girl he had just fucked. I looked at the condom as he pulled slowly out of her, his cock still ramrod hard, I had never seen so much cum before as it slipped out of her, the end of the condom was literally bulging with spunk.

The first of the two lads couldn't hold back at that point and he grabbed his own cock off her and pulled back on it and a jet of cum shot across her breasts followed by several more. The combined sight of this set the other lad off and he too jetted cum across her chest. By now there were streaks of cum across both breasts and her dress.

The barman grinned saying she looks damm good covered in cum as he pulled the condom off his cock and to the surprise of us all tipped it across her breasts. We all just stood there for a few seconds, three spent guys looking down at her cum covered boobs and they were covered, the barman had just poured what seemed like a glass full of cum all over her.

She put her hands to her breasts and made satisfied sounds as she rubbed the cum all over herself. I was still trying to take in what I had just seen when the older guy who hadn't yet got out his cock walked over. He took the place of the barman between her legs and initially just looked at the now very swollen pussy, her entrance still open and stretched from the cock that had just been rammed inside her.

He carefully undid his belt and trousers and pulled out his manhood, I wondered what was in the water around here as the length of his cock matched the size of his friend, he had pulled a condom out of the pack but it was going to be a job to pull it on given his girth and after a couple of attempts she lifted her head to see, her eyes widened at the sight of a cock that looked as wide as her wrist.

Just fuck me she told him as her head dropped back onto the table, I reached over her partly because I wanted to see her now gaping hole after being fucked and to apply more lube. He needed no more encouragement, dropped the condom and pushed up against her, the lube helping ease the way.

She still yelped loudly as the massive head of his cock pushed into her, despite already being stretched it was an amazing sight to see this massive girthy cock penetrate her. His cock was enveloped by her lips and he grinned at me as I was transfixed by the sight of my girl being fucked by a 70 odd year old guy with a massive cock.

She was between whimpering, yelling and moaning now as he pumped her until like the barman he stiffened up, however he then carried on pumping as he was cumming inside her. He quickly pulled out once he had finished cumming and if her hole was open before it was stretched more now than I had ever seen it before. A dribble of cum slowly emerged, running out of her and down to the table top.

By *obrightMan 10 weeks ago

exeter

Fantastic.

By *eter4383Man 10 weeks ago

near to you

halstead

By *atesey68Man 10 weeks ago

audley

Bognor Regis

Great

Warrington

Wish this happened at my local

Poole

"Wish this happened at my local "

Don't we all.

Poole

She put one hand down between her legs and felt her stretched wide open pussy and as she did so I realised the other older guy had now changed places with his friend, he didn't stand on ceremony and as her finger was exploring herself he pushed his cock straight inside her, made easier by his friend before him.

Both of her hands gripped the sides of the table now, I could tell she was now just in a moment as she was moaning fuck me harder and trying to push herself down the table as if to have more inside her. This guy had more control and was building up to a steady rhythm and she was moaning with each thrust.

Just as I was beginning to think he would go on forever like this he run a thumb over her clit and she almost screamed, her moaning intensified and she was obviously having another orgasm which triggered him, both of their bodies shuddering all over as they both came together. The movement subsided and after a few seconds he slipped back out of her.

He must have not cum for weeks because like the barman he had cum more than I had ever seen before, each time her body pulsed with the after effects the cum was running out of her and puddling on the table between her bum cheeks.

I looked around and realised the two middle aged guys had barely moved from their viewpoint. Both just lapping up every moment, probably wondering whether to join in if they had the courage to do so. The spent guys, all stood or sat around now looking drained.

I leaned down by her head and whispered was she OK and she just nodded and made a satisfied sound. Having an idea I walked round the table and pulled her upright on the table by her arms before helping her to stand up. She looked very unsteady on her feet and I turned her to face our original smaller table. She knew what I had in mind and bent obediently over the table, her dress had fallen down to cover her bum, so I flicked it up and out of the way.

All the guys in the room were just watching as I slapped her bare bum and I looked around challenging them all to see if they could slap any harder, the girthy old guy was straight by my side and a well aimed slap hit her other cheek. She just wiggled her bum at us, I knew she liked a good spanking and it was always a challenge to reach her limits.

He saw that as the challenge it was and several more slaps followed, each time she just moaned in appreciation. I stepped back as one of the lads decided he wanted to try. It was lovely watching them take turns including the other lad and the barman. Four guys all spanking my girl, her bum cheeks getting redder as she just seemed to want more.

Her red arse glowing now I could see her swollen pussy lips between her legs as she was bent over fully getting the spanking of her life and loving every minute of it. One of the two guys who hadn't yet joined in had obviously plucked up some courage as he stepped forward and with a grin said he knew a better option beginning to undo his leather belt.

halstead

Warrington

Heckmondwike

Bognor Regis

aylesbury

By *rlowslungMan 10 weeks ago

Warwick

By *un22Woman 10 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

close

Absolutely brilliant, carry on please.

Steph xxx

hertfordshire

Please more xx

By *eathersarahTV/TS 10 weeks ago

warrington

Omg keep Going it’s amazing x

Poole

The others all stepped back as he wrapped the buckle end around his fist, he swung the belt and the sound of the leather hitting across her bare bum was like a gunshot in the bar. She visibly stiffened and I thought to myself she felt that one. But she then wiggled again and he took up the challenge, several more strikes with the belt.

A dozen strokes with the belt and I could see the red stripes forming across her cheeks and she wasn't wiggling so much now so the guy sensed it was enough and stopped. As she relaxed slightly a dribble of cum visibly ran out of her and ran down the back of her leg. Turned on by this the guy with the belt picked up the lube off the table and smeared it over her very red bum cheeks to lesson the sting.

He was taking care to massage some onto her pussy and in an almost automatic reaction she moved her feet apart to give him better access, her lips pulling apart visibly after taking the three cocks earlier. Standing to one side so we could all see he then squirted more lube between her bum cheeks, letting it run down between them while pulling them apart and I heard several indrawn breaths as he began working it with a finger into her arse.

As he did so she pushed her bum out and bent over even lower. I watched as the guy lubricated her arse carefully pushing a finger inside her and knowing what was coming I handed him one of the comdoms, he quickly unzipped himself and within a couple of seconds had pulled the condom on and was lining himself up at her so far unused hole.

There was an initial moment where it looked as though it wasn't going to happen then suddenly his cock was inside her. He grabbed hold of her by the hips and was ramming her even harder than the barman had earlier. Each thrust pushing the table and her across the floor. We could hear when his balls hit the back of her legs until he had built himself up into a frenzy. He suddenly pulled back out of her, leaving her arse open and stretched, the condom was pulled off and a couple of pulls later he fired streams of cum decorating her red cheeks.

I looked around the room and was slightly surprised to see both of the lads and the barman were so turned on they were all stroking rock hard cocks again, I was beginning to wonder if this night would never end and looking at the clock realised we had been in here for less than an hour. I asked the barman to get us some drinks as I suspected she would be feeling the need.

That wasn't far wrong as she gulped down the pint of water and then the full large glass of wine that was offered her. By then she was leaning against the table looking totally dishevelled and covered in spunk, her cum spattered dress still around her middle not exactly offering any real sense of decency.

Warrington

By *icki222TV/TS 10 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mm...where is this fabulous sounding pub? This girl would a session with those guys.

Great story lovely, do hurry up with the next instalment xxx

halstead

SIDMOUTH

By *aybus9Couple 10 weeks ago

Leeds

More please.

Steph xx

close

Bognor Regis

By *ussD1Man 10 weeks ago

Gloucester

Bloody hell

Heckmondwike

hertfordshire

Poole

Small talk, totally sexual ensued while we all took a breath. I told them all how one of her sexiest moves is riding me and one of the lads replied that must be amazing. She just turned to him and told him to lie down on the floor, this was her taking a bit of control back. I just couldn't believe how much of a brazen hussy she was being. He looked surprised but did lie back onto the wooden floor she straddled his legs pulling his jeans down, his cock springing up immediately and she pulled a condom onto it. I knew how he felt at that moment as she had an amazing body and in that position she always looked incredible.

She sank down onto him slowly and he groaned out loud, she then began her rhythmic sliding back and forth that drives me wild. It was having the same effect on him as well as he shouted out within just a few seconds and arched his back and came for a second time. She looked up at us triumphantly and the other lad coughed and looked longingly at her, she lifted herself off the now spent body on the floor and nodded at the next hopeful who immediately dived to the floor condom already in his hand. She straddled him the same way and slid down onto his shaft. He barely lasted as long as his friend but I had sympathy as I knew how that position felt. It was something else to watch my sexy girl able to blow these guys minds in seconds.

The one chap who had not yet participated stepped forward and said he reckoned he could last out more than seconds, we all cheered him and there was a chorus of encouragement. Emboldened by this he grabbed a condom, got down on the floor which had just been vacated by the two lads and pulled down his jeans, Impressive I thought, must be another local, three guys in the bar all bearing small tree trunks.

He struggled to pull the condom on and she took it off him, swung her leg over and lined up his manhood before very slowly sinking down onto his bare cock, I could see the look of satisfaction on her face and the guys behind must have had an amazing view as his shaft slid into her, she slowly lifted up and down a few times giving the guys behind a floor show and the rest of us could just picture the thick shaft pushing her lips wide.

She rocked and slid on him and he was obviously enjoying everything she was doing but this time she was getting a much longer ride. I decided I would try something I had always wanted to do. Stepping behind her I knelt down, pulled down my jeans and applying some lube to my cock I moved closer and searched for her already used arse, she stopped moving. My bare cock finding the tight hole before pushing into her. I could feel a shudder go through her as she felt two cocks inside her for the first ever time. As she moved slowly back and forth I could feel the other guys cock also inside her.

This was turning out to be an insane evening, she was covered and full of spunk from seven guys and here I was cock buried in her already fucked arse while she was riding someone. I thought it cannot get any crazier, then the barman walked up to the front of her and knelt down, his balls not far from the guys face she was riding and he grabbed her pony tail and pushed his cock into her mouth. She was well and truly full of cock now and barely moving, the three of us fucking her and slowly reaching climax. The guy being ridden gave in first and I could feel the spasms from the huge cock inside her which triggered me into emptying my cum inside her.

The barman a grin on his face as he realised she had just taken two loads of cum pulled out of her still open mouth while cumming and we saw the streams of cum that must have been hitting the back of her throat. She was still impaled on our two cocks and the barman had a firm grip on her pony tail. I was amazed as he had already poured a massive load over her breasts earlier and he looked like he had produced the same again.

She knelt there with her mouth open filling up with cum letting it dribble out of her mouth as I pulled out of her and she lifted up off the chap below us all. He wriggled out and everybody just looked at her kneeling on the floor, there was my girl, she looked amazing with cum dribbling out of her arse, down to merge with the cum dribbling out of her pussy onto the floor below, face spattered and cum dribbling down her chin.

She slowly stood up leaning against the bar, she pulled her dress back up over her shoulders and looking very flushed and dishevelled and covered in cum she grinned at all of us.

I started to suggest to the barman that we could probably do with drinks but before he moved she promptly walked round to the back of the bar and asked what can she get the gentlemen. They all looked surprised but a chorus of orders were called out including the barman, who after watching her pull several pints suggested cheekily would she like a shift next week at the same time.

I hope you all enjoyed the journey from a little flirting and flashing to where it ended up.

Part two to follow soon.....partly written so might not post up sections quite so quickly. Starts with her first shift.

SIDMOUTH

halstead

Looking forward to part two

Brilliant, well written, looking forward to the next chapter.

Steph xx

aylesbury

Excellent xx

Heckmondwike

close

By *ussD1Man 10 weeks ago

Gloucester

Blimy, that’s a hot scenario.

hertfordshire

Can't wait for part 2 x

By *ogan WillowCouple 6 weeks ago

Leeds

By *unky65Man 6 weeks ago

Launceston

" "

By *SB1971Man 6 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *my-black OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Poole

Thank you everyone for the thumbs ups, makes it feel more worthwhile writing them

» Add a new message to this topic