FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a nice surprise

a nice surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man 15 weeks ago

gosport

i usually give a very polite thank you but no thanks to couples who message me asking to meet as it rarely goes anywhere and ends up with just another friend on the friends list that i never ever meet.

but this times different, no photos no bullshit no ages given and no descriptions offered there saying there in there car two minutes walk away have attended a gangbang but the wife would like a genuine complete stranger to attend to her needs as he watches.

it's win win nobody's going to get messed about i immediately say yes even though i have no idea what there needs are.

10 minutes later i'm there the car parks empty just one car as i enter the headlights flash once as i approach the interior lights on the guys early 50's we say's hello and he thanks me in advance for cumming.

his partners phillipino she's slim long dark hair 20's no names are shared he introduces her as shy but very greedy and a complete slut i ask how can i help, he tells me she needs her cunt orally cleaned theyv'e just attended a gangbang for her and he prefers to watch other men cum cleaning her than doing it himself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tan7724Man 15 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Wow , wish spontaneous meets would happen to me !!!

By *aitingstillMan 15 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *iquidgel OP   Man 15 weeks ago

gosport

i go around the car the doors ajar and theres a mat on the road thev'e planned ahead, i open the door wide she has a face mask on so can't see me she's stunning she's told to lay back by her partner her head goes into his lap her legs spread naturally one bare foot on the door piller the other on the dashboard.

her thighs look inviting her skirt is short and hides nothing her white panties are seethroo tight and wet he explains he's not sure but counted 10 men to have used her he also tells me she has a butt plugg in place and would like it removed and her ass licked as well.

By *ormladMan 15 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oth0712Man 15 weeks ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic