FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught By The Cleaner Pt7 - The TS

Caught By The Cleaner Pt7 - The TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustTom31 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Close By

So after the fun at Dee’s I was invited back - not to live stream with Saul but to create some content for her library. She needed a guy who could switch from sub to Dom and some help.

Kath was away with her friends on a hen weekend (getting fucked no doubt) so said it was OK to take Bo.

Dee had been in touch to say that she was alone that weekend so was having a bit of a splurge on making content for her channel so there was lots planned. She was collaborating with “TS Twin Love” a channel that had two TS performers (they weren’t twins though) one Brazilian and one Thai. It would be fun and we could spend the day and evening doing what we wanted. She asked if we “partied” but we said no but no objection if they did. All good and Dee said when we got there we would have a bit of fun to get to know each other and make some videos.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple 14 weeks ago

Andover

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ree diverMan 14 weeks ago

Dudley

By *oth0712Man 14 weeks ago

cambridge

By *alm_one4TV/TS 14 weeks ago

RM16

By *onmacMan 14 weeks ago

glasgow

By *onmacMan 14 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ustTom31 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Close By

So we arrived and Bo was hyped for the meeting. She had brought an old camcorder of Kaths to record some of our own “content” which had been agreed upon. We arrived and had a coffee with Dee. If at all possible she looked better than ever. I had been asked to arrive in my smartest gym gear which I did. I had cycling shorts on and Dee asked me if I would take them off to go commando as it would make a good intro. I whipped them off there and then in the kitchen putting my loose fitting Nike shorts back on.

Dee said hang on I’ll go and get our new friends to come and meet you.

Close By

Dee came back in followed closely by two absolute knock outs. Adrianna (Ady) was about 5’7” in Lycra shorts and matching bra top, almost bursting out of it. She had a little waist and a big “Brazilian bum”, thickish but strong thighs and a tight, toned flat stomach. She looked like she lived in the gym. She was followed by Moy, petite and slim and about 5’5”. She was wearing gym gear too and although not as toned as Ady her full C cup made her look just as alluring.

Both had big smiles and met us with a tight embrace.

Dee told us that Sam had allowed us to use their home gym as long as there was nothing in there that would allow their house to be identified.

Dee said that the premise for the first few scenes we would be shooting were in the gym. I would offer to spot Ady on a weights bench and then see how it goes. They are experienced in making content so I was told to follow their lead.

Close By

We had recently at their request got proof that we were STI free so we showed them to the ladies and they showed us theirs and their prep details explaining what it was.

By *he-ProfessorMan 14 weeks ago

cheltenham

Close By

The gym was as well kitted out as any private gym, everything was state of the art and there was a fully mirrored wall with matting. Boxing stuff and the usual array of machines and free weights.

Dee said the sooner we start the sooner Tom will be ready to go again!! The premise was that I was a personal trainer. Dee wanted to do a scene but something that could be cut into shorts to sell online too. So Ady went straight to the weight bench and Moy was walking on the treadmill.

Bo was with me on mats and I was stretching her glutes out. I would push myself into her and then she said “hey, what are you doing that’s not appropriate”

Ady - what’s he doing?

Bo - I’m sure he pushed himself into me

Ady - did you?

Me - no! It was just the way we were stretching I promise

Ady - well I think she’s stretched enough now, you can come on spot me.

I went over and helped her down after a few reps with the barbell. She was lying on her back on the bench doing presses.

As I lay the bar down on the frame she said “hey, you’ve got no underwear on you fucking perv, you were pushing into her”

Me - no I swear I wasn’t

Ady - well let’s see get on the mat.

She laid me down on my side and pushing my leg across pushed her groin into my arse

Me - what the fuck is that?

Ady - that’s my cock honey, can you feel that you fucking pervert.

Moy - hey, what’s all the fuss I’m trying to work out here

Ady - this fucking pervert dry humping women and flashing his cock

Me - no I never, and you never told me you are a man.

Ady - I’m not a fucking man, bitch. You need to learn some tolerance.

Moy - did he just call you a man?

Me - well women don’t have cocks do they?

(This was all part of the scene by the way!!)

Moy - well these women do you fucking ignorant pig.

She stepped off the treadmill and walked towards us.

Me - you as well??

Moy - yes me as well. Hey honey you sit yourself down there and watch as me and my friend teach this pig that it’s not cool to rub up against women or judge us.

Bo sat on a free bench. I was still on the mat.

Ady held my hands over my head so I was on my back and straight. Moy straddled my chest and leant in to kiss me. She shuffled up and pushed her tits into my face popping them out of her top and teasing my lips with her nipples. My cock started to grow in my shorts.

Moy - so kissing guys gets you hard does it? Let’s see if this makes you harder.

Moy stood up and slipped her top off and her shorts. She was wearing a small thong that made me think she can’t have been too hung. She pulled the side away and the most perfect tan coloured, smooth ball sack came out and she knelt down pushing it on my face

Moy - open your mouth and taste these balls.

I opened my mouth and took them one by one. Sucking them gently and flicking my tongue onto her perineum. Moy groaned she clearly liked that. She ripped the bottom section of her thong then the side so she didn’t have to get off me to remove it.

Moy - are you searching for my pussy there? I will let you have my pussy then my clit.

She lifted up and spreading her arse lowered herself onto me.

Moy - That’s it lick my tight pussy mmmm

I pushed my tongue into her arse.

Moy - Mmm that’s good my clit is getting nice and hard for you piggy. Come on piggy on your knees now.

Close By

I knelt up after Ady let go of my hands.

Moy - hold him tight honey I want to feel myself grow in his pig mouth

Moy was stood in front of me. She had a very small cut cock. Probably 2” tops and it was sat atop her lovely balls.

Moy - suck me good and get me nice and hard.

I took her tool in my mouth and swirled my tongue underneath her helmet. Taking the whole of her small dick in my mouth I could also lick her balls. I sucked and licked and felt her cock swell and harden. It felt so horny feeling her get hard in my mouth and my mouth go from almost empty to full in 20/30 seconds. Soon she was at full mast. Her cock was 5” tops but VERY hard and pointed straight out from her body. Ady held my hair with one hand and my arms behind my back with the other. Even if I wasn’t playing along I think she was too strong to get free from.

Moy started to slowly fuck my mouth working up until she was just hitting my throat and making me gag a little. My eyes were watering a bit but she was in her stride. Her hands on the back of my head pulling it onto her iron hard cock.

Ady - mmm that looks nice honey. When is my turn.?

Moy - now if you want, I want piggy to make you hard too.

She let go of me and told me to stay still. Walking in front of me she slipped her top off. Her false tits were nice, her nipples looked bigger and more natural than Moys but not as well done.

Her stomach was amazing, tanned and with clear abs she looked every inch a fitness model. She slowly pulled her shorts down. There was a landing strip of dark hair that contrasted with her blonde curls but no sign of anything else. Then she opened her legs.

Oh fuck no I thought.

A fat long cock lay down in front of me. Even on the flop it was bigger than Moys and mine too. She was also cut and this was big. Very big.

Ady - suck me hard too piggy. Suck my fat clit.

I took the end of her cock in my mouth. Even soft I could only get about 2/3 in my mouth. I was sucking and licking as I did with Moy. I felt her cock pulse and throb as it filled up and grew. Soon she was fully erect and I took as much as I could in my mouth. She started to wank herself too, bangles jangling as she worked the bottom half and me the top. I gasped for air and looked at it. It must have been 9” minimum. Her profile name was Adrianna XXXL and I knew why. It was a monster. She turned round and bent at the waist. She pushed her cock back between her legs. Starting at the tip of her cock i licked up the golden shaft, onto her balls, over her perineum and then into her arsehole.

Close By

I did this for a while and Ady was clearly loving it. Then she said “it’s time that this little piggy learns a lesson honey”

She stood up and told me to get on all fours. She sat under my face her cock by my mouth. I started to suck on it immediately and felt Moy take her position between my feet behind me. She spread my cheeks wide and spat on my arsehole. She worked it in with a finger and said “this is going to be fun piggy” I felt her position herself behind me and she worked some lube into me. Her cock nudging my opening.

Moy - he is so tight honey, even for little me. You are going to love him. You will split him into two pieces.

Ady - hear that little piggy? You should be worried. I’m going to enjoy hurting you pervert piggy.

I breathed in as I felt Moys cock enter me. Far from my previous experience with strap ons her warm hard dick slid straight it. As it pushed into me there was that familiar popping sensation but in one small stroke she was balls deep as my arsehole enveloped her little cock.

She moaned and smacked my arse hard.

Ady - punish the little pig man honey, make him sorry

Moy - are you sorry piggy? Are you sorry or do you need to learn your lesson.

Me - I’m sorry but this lesson feels good.

Moy - it’s not supposed to feel good, you are in trouble now pig

She withdrew her cock and slammed back into me hard. I cried out and almost impaled my throat on Adys monster tool. I coughed and gagged and she held my head down as Moy slammed back into me gripping my buttocks hard, her nails digging right into me.

Close By

After some fairly rough fucking Dee caught Moys eye and she slowed down. Fucking me slowly almost sensual. Dee had a steady cam and was taking close up footage of the fucking and on Kaths camera Bo was filming my oral skills.

This felt so good. The slow gliding in and out of Moys small hard dick was really stimulating me in ways that strap on sex hadn’t in the past. The feeling of the base of her helmet as it brushed my prostate was amazing.

Moy - oh my god I think I’m coming piggy’s boy cunt is so fucking tight.

I had already said that ass to mouth was a hard no and they wanted a cum shot. Moy slowly withdrew her cock from me. I lay on my back and Ady rested her cock on my face. Bo and Dee were both filming from above as Moy wanked her cock jerking as she came all over my face and Adys shaft. That left Adys cock glistening with Moys cum so I went to work cleaning it and showing it to the camera before swallowing it. Ady used her hard dick to move the cum from my face to my mouth before I cleaned her cock again.

Moy moaned and rolled away. I could see her making her way to the open shower area where she cleaned herself, watching her soap up in the shower was such a turn on, her cock shrinking as she did.

Ady - OK piggy my turn. I’m not pulling out though, I’m going to ruin you and breed you little piggy.

I was on my back and lifting my legs up. Ady put plenty of lube in me and on her. She positioned herself between my legs and probed for my hole. She started to push but my arse wasn’t for taking her monster cock. After a bit of trying it was obviously not going to happen

Me - sorry I can’t take it.

Ady - you can sweetie, we just need to get you opened up. Honestly I’ve taken so many guys cherries I promise we will.

She had a hard shell case with her on wheels, kind of like a make up one if you’ve seen them. She ferreted round and brought out a large black sausage shaped thing with a rubber bulb on the end of a tube.

Ady - this is an inflatable butt plug. It will definitely work.

She eased it into me and started with the pumping. It started to stretch me and was just a tad uncomfortable really then that subsided and it felt fine.

Dee was back with the camera and Ady snapped back into character. It wasn’t Oscar worthy or anything but quite an impressive switch still.

Ady - right then piggy let’s see what you have there shall we? Stand up.

I stood up and she gently slapped my cock.

Ady - Mmm not bad. Let’s see it nice and hard shall we?

She leant in and took me in her mouth. She reached under and gave a quick pump on the bulb too at the same time. I felt it swell inside me stretching me more.

I was soon fully hard in Adys mouth. She motioned for Bo who put the camera down and came over.

Ady - what do you think honey? Has he been punished enough or shall I ruin him?

Bo - I want to see him fucked hard by that big cock.

Ady - ok honey but before I ruin him do you want him inside you?

Bo - mmm it does look like a nice cock

Ady - right piggy, you seem to show my honey here how sorry you are. I want you to eat her pussy then fuck her good with that nice piggy cock.

I just nodded and Bo slid off her Lycra shorts and lay in front of me pussy exposed.

I’ve fucked Bo so many times. She’s very sexual and I can bring her off if she wants a quickie in minutes. I thought I would try and make this last a bit longer though.

Ady - play with that pussy my honey let’s see you rub that sexy clit.

Bo rubbed herself gently and then I leaned in. I pushed two fingers inside her and bent over to lick her swollen clit.

As I did Ady pumped another couple of times: my arse was totally full. The sensation was strange but not unpleasant.

As I licked and fingered Bo Ady was reaching under to feel my cock and balls keeping me nice and hard.

I didn’t rush, taking my time with Bo as I flicked her clit with my tongue and searched out her g spot with my fingers. Bo was building towards her first climax. I heard a his and the sensation of being so full subsided. The toy came out of me and I felt the cold lube on my hole. Then I felt the swollen tip of Adys 9” tool on my anus. She pushed gently and my hole took her helmet in. I already felt stretched beyond belief. She inched into me. Slowly. Fuck it hurt. I was nearly in tears. Soon she was as deep as she could get. There was still an inch or two left but I wasn’t taking any more.

Ady - breathe little piggy. I’m inside you now but that’s the easy part. I am going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. Now make my honey cum or I am going to really hurt you.

I ramped up my efforts on Bo. My arse up in the air with 8” of Brazilian meat in me and another inch that couldn’t go in.

Bo started to pant and moan and told us she was cumming. She cried out as I made her cum with my tongue and fingers.

As she cried out Ady pulled about 7” out of me and smoothly slid back inside me. I cried out myself. I actually didn’t know if it was pain or pleasure or both.

She held my hips and repeated

Ady - my my piggy is tight but can take it. I am going to make my piggy pregnant and breed him like a slut. Are you my little slut?

Me - yes

Ady - yes what? It’s yes madam

Me - yes madam, I’m your little slut

Ady - good piggy. Now stay stil. My honey? Move yourself here onto piggy’s cock.

I was moved back a bit so that Bo could get under me and as she did I moved forwards easily entering her soaked cunt. I was now inside Bo and Ady was inside me. Ady withdrew again and there seemed a little bit more force in her re-entry but it was a bit easier and my sore arsehole seemed to be getting used to this mammoth cock.

Bognor Regis

By *imshardMan 14 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Love this

Close By

Ady was dictating the pace. As she moved forward into me I would move into Bo. I got it a little wrong and moved back onto Ady as she was pushing into me. My head spun with the feeling as I was filled up pushing back onto Ady. Bo tucked her knees up and Ady reached round and gripped her legs. So I was firmly sandwiched I was balls deep in Bo and held there. Ady pulled almost all the way out of me and pushed back into me harder. She was building pace and was now well on the way to ruining me like she promised. I was crying out with every thrust of Adys giant cock.

Dee set up the camera on a tripod and came over. She was naked and as stunning as any women I have seen on screen or in the flesh. She faced me and lowered herself onto Bos face. Bos tongue searched out Dees clit immediately. Moy followed and standing over Bo pushed her soft cock in my mouth. All of us were now in shot. Ady in me, me in Bo, Dee on Bos face and Moy in my mouth. It was insane and although not really sustainable it made for good filming. The only person who could really move was Ady and her movement was in and out of me and she was getting harder and faster.

I could start to feel my cum rising. My head was getting light and I knew this would be insane. My cock was rigid and I felt the orgasm build. Ady held herself in me as I said I was about to cum. The pressure on my prostate was so good.

Me - oh my god I’m going to cum

Bo - cum inside me, I want to feel you

Dee and Moy both climbed off, happy with their extra footage. I moaned loudly and as I came Ady pushed right into me and I cried out as I pumped my load into Bo. Dee had the camera up close. Bo scooted away and caught my cock as it came out shiny with my cum and Bos juice. She got close to Bos cunt and filmed a bit of cum dribbling out. Ady reached forward pushing my head down to Bos snatch. I licked the spunk that was dribbling out of her, my tongue moving up between her lips tasting my own load. As I lapped up my own mess Ady ramped up the pace.

She announced that she was coming…

Ady - I’m cumming piggy, I’m going to breed your tight hole and flood you with my seed. I cum as hard as I fuck. Mmmm come on back on to me piggy.

I backed on to Ady as she pounded me and she grunted and the first pump of cum was deep inside me. It fired into me and I felt it flood my arsehole. The second shot was as her cock was almost out of me and I felt the cum enter me.

I slumped forward. Ruined as promised with spunk leaking out of my arse and dribbling down my perineum and onto my balls. Dee held the camera to my face. Ady pulled my hair up and back leaning in she sneered “I bet you are sorry now piggy” and spat in my face pushing my face into the mat.

RM16

Close By

Dee took a final video and some photos of the spunk leaving my arse with Adys still hard cock in the shot.

When it was done I stood up gingerly. Sore from my fucking but oddly proud at the size of the cock I had taken.

My phone started to ping wildly and it was Dee and Bo sending a load of pics to our group chat so Sam and Kath could see what had gone on.

Ady came back with a packet of wet wipes and gently cleaned my arse. There was a small amount of red in with the cum but she told me not to worry they would sting for a day but be fine in 24 / 36 hours. It was like growing muscle a few times with big cocks and my arse would heal to take them more comfortably. She was very gentle with me, almost motherly as she sorted me out then pulled me in for a kiss and cuddle. Her firm breasts and fat cock pushing into me. We got in the shower together and she cleaned me, kissing me as she did. I was already hard again. I held her cock enjoying its weight and girth.

Dee saw my stiff tool and said “let’s do a Thai soapy massage video. You don’t need to cum just do one of Moy soaping you up and we can pretend that you came in her mouth.”

Moy joined me in the shower. She was naked and got nice and wet. Then she told me to face the wall. She then switched the water off. She squirted some Foamburst into her hands and worked up a rich lather. Rubbing it from my shoulders down she massaged me from top to bottom before turning to the camera and soaping up her front. She worked her little cock hard in the soapy suds and when she was covered she turned onto me and used her tits and body to rub against my back. My legs were spread and I felt her cock nudging my hole. It was still almost gaping and the soap was like a super lube and she slid into me again easily. It really hurt though and I grimaced as she just gave a few strokes before pulling out and carrying in the soapy body to body massage. She told me to turn around and squirting more soap on her hands started to work my chest then headed south. Soaping and wanking my straining cock. She then soaped her bum and used that to massage my cock. She bent at the waist and I was looking down at her soapy hole. I prodded her entrance with my soapy cock and she pushed back. I entered her in one stroke. There was a tile bench in the open shower area and she stepped over, lifted one leg onto it and I followed. I slid into her tight hole again her arse swallowing me inside her. It was a bit slipppy so I sat on there and she lowered herself onto me. She started to ride me gently. Rising up and down on my hard cock. I thought that this could and would last for ages after not cumming long ago but I could feel my cum rising again.

Moy - not yet, not yet. Oh my god. I’m going to cum.

She turned around and faced forwards so Dee could film it. Holding my knees as she rode me I felt her arse tighten as she moaned and her cock shot a single stream from it as she came hands free on my dick. Dee stopped filming and we got a proper shower with Moy cleaning me properly. She came in for another kiss and said “wow that was great, I’ve only cum like that a couple of times, your cock must really hit the spot for me”. I kissed her back and said that I was only ever a phone call away if she wanted it again.

cheltenham

Close By

There were big fluffy robes for us all and Dee dished them out.

Dee - Thanks that was so beyond what I had hoped for I can’t thank you enough. When we’ve had time to recover it’s my turn. So here’s how it will go. Tom.. you are a boxing trainer, we are all your students. We will do some working out to set the scene then you will pick up on your cue. Then it’s me that gets punished. I’m relying on you Tom to call the shots and make it as horny as this morning. If I say the word stop then don’t but if anyone needs to tap out then say “elephant” we all stop immediately and I will work my magic in the edit. I want to see plenty of cum. None in me or you, just on me and you. All cool with everyone?

The sexy accent and assertiveness with which it was said was enough to cause a stirring in my groin as it was. I couldn’t wait for them to be ready. They set about reapplying make up and I just chilled with a coffee ready to go again.

Bognor Regis

Close By

We started off with me holding the steady cam. The girls were out of their robes in their Lycra gear. All shorts and sports bra sets. Bo at 50 looked incredible. Her tits were the only natural ones there. I focussed the cam on her and called out instructions like a gym instructor - first star jumps getting them moving and their tits bouncing. I moved down the line. Then I called stop and told them feet shoulder width apart and touch the ground to stretch. I moved behind with the cam catching their nice arses. This is where Dee stood out. Her arse was incredible and her shorts almost cut her in two. I then told them to sit legs apart on the mats and stretch. This time I moved down the line and filmed their boxes. I was still at a loss as to where Ady hid that python of a cock but she somehow still managed to look like there was nothing there.

I told them to stand and went and put the camera back on the tripod. I picked up a pair of focus pads and a head guard. I handed the bag gloves to Dee and called out combinations for her to hit. I found my cue easily. Instead of throwing a left jab onto the pad Dee threw a right hook into the side of my head. I acted stunned…then furious.

Me - what the fuck are you doing..?

Dee - fuck you. What kind of pussy are you? Come on let’s see how tough you are.

Me - what’s got into you..?

Dee - I’ve seen you looking at us. Checking us out. I bet you wank every night thinking of us don’t you?

Me - I’m sorry you feel that way but honestly I don’t. I love my job and I thought we were all enjoying the class.

Moy - I don’t know what’s going on here but it’s not cool. He’s a good guy leave him alone.

Dee - oh yeah? Are you fucking him? Is that it?

Moy - no I just love the class. What is your deal?

Dee - I’ll tell you my deal all of you hanging off his every word. Fucking him with your eyes as he looks at your asses.

Ady - fuck you, no one thinks that. Get the fuck out. We don’t want you here.

Dee looked at me and gave me a subtle nod. I took off the pads and my head guard.

Me - fuck that I’ve got a better idea. I think she needs to learn some manners. If I’m getting accused of wanting to fuck someone then I might as well do it. You can stay or go but she’s getting fucked one way or the other.

By *sxboy69Man 14 weeks ago

Rayleigh

cheltenham

Close By

The others looked at each other and Ady grabbed Dee roughly and pulled her to the mat. She straddled her and Bo pulled her bra top off. Her tits were outstanding. Fake but perfect. Round without any visible scarring unless you looked really closely and nipples proud and dead centre. Moy did the same with her shorts and she was left naked save some light pink small boxing gloves.

Me - right let’s teach this bitch a lesson.

Dee was on her back and putting up a little struggle for the camera.

I held her hands over her head and Moy and Ady held a leg each.

Me - that cunt looks ripe and ready to eat

Bo didn’t need telling twice and she positioned herself between Dees legs. Kath loves Bo eating her pussy she says her smooth face and soft lips feel so good on her clit and lips.

Bo dived in. She pushed two fingers inside her straight off making Dee moan with pleasure as she went down and made way to her clit.

Close By

Bo’s arse was up in the air as her head was buried in Dees wet cunt.

Ady looked at me and said “her arse won’t eat itself you know”

I let go of Dees hands and positioned myself behind Bo. I pulled down her shorts and slid them off leaving her in her trainers and bra top. Bo at 50 is as good as anyone half her age and a solid 3 or 4 months at the gym with my wife had her in incredible shape. I spread her cheeks apart and spat on her hole. Then my face was right in there my tongue probing at her tight hole as she licked and fingered Dee.

I moved my right hand underneath and soon had three fingers inside Bos already sodden pussy. Bo moaned into Dees crotch as she continued to lick. The two sexy TS ladies moved and both began to suck on Dees magnificent tits. She made no effort to push us off and was loving the attention.

Dee - I need a cock in me

Me - remember who is in charge here lady you will get cock when we say you can have it. And we have got plenty for you.

I moved back down to Bos arse pushing my tongue right in there.

After a few minutes Dee was making noises indicating she was on the brink of orgasm. I moved Bo out of the way.

Me - you will cum when I say you can cum.

First you can taste her cunt though but my way.

I bent Bo over and pushing my hard cock out the side of my short shorts slid into her pussy easily. I bottomed out a few times then moving up to Dees face pushed her face to the side and my cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and accepted my wet length all the way gagging slightly.

Me - Right you stay there, everyone else strip but keep your trainers on. I fucking love that.

They did as they were told and I looked on in awe as Adys massive prick dropped from her tight shorts. Dee was looking at it. I said to her “we are saving that until last, you are going to struggle to walk out of my gym when we are done with you” she looked up at me wide eyed and I pushed my cock in her mouth again.

I moved down to her side and reaching down put my ring and middle finger deep in her my palm pressing on her clit and started to finger her pussy hard. The noises coming from it were so horny and wet. Again I felt her orgasm rise. So I stopped.

I slapped her thigh and said “I told you I would tell you when you can cum, did you try and sneak that past me??” I slapped her thigh again and plunged my fingers back in her.

kirkcaldy

You write so well you would think its reall

Close By

"You write so well you would think its reall"

I wish!!

Close By

"You write so well you would think its reall

I wish!! "

And thanks x

Close By

I was fingering her quite vigorously now. My fingers pushing on her G spot and my palm rubbing her clit. Every time she got close I stopped. Ady and Moy were still working on her tits and Bo was kissing her neck and ears. I had denied her orgasm 3 or 4 times and so it was time to let her cum.

Me - do you want me to let you cum?

Dee - yes yes please

Me - beg me to finish you off

Dee - please let me cum I’m sorry please

I pushed into her and rubbed her clit and this time I didn’t stop I kept going through the moans until they became a scream

Dee - holy fuck yes yes oh my fucking god

I felt the pressure of her about to squirt and moved my hands. The clear liquid burst from her cunt over the matting as she panted and her orgasm subsided.

Me - that’s just for starters. You are going to be a wreck when we are done with you. You are ours to do with as we see fit. And that big Brazilian cock is going to be the end of you today. You are going to wish you never fucked with me.

Dee - I’m sorry I truly am

Me - I forgive you but you are still getting punished now stand up.

Dee stood up facing the camera. Naked except for bright white Nike trainers.

Me - Come here girls and let’s have a look at our plaything

Ady and Moy stood either side facing her. Moy was almost hard her little cock not quite standing proud. I knelt down and sucked it and it grew in my mouth. Looking up at Dee I said “this is your starters and you better be good at sucking as she’s been spoiled with me” as I said that I pushed Moys cock all the way down my throat until I could lick her balls and Moy moaned her hands on my head.

Then I switched to Ady. Kneeling in front of her I picked her cock up in two hands and kissed the end. I looked at Dee and said “feel this” the weight and girth was exaggerated by Dees petite hands.

Dee - it’s so big

Me - yes and that’s not even angry, wait until that wakes up and wants to be inside you

We both kissed the sides together.

Then I said to Bo “come here my love” she came and knelt with me

Me - what do you think of this pussy?

Bo - it looks so tasty and smooth

Me - doesn’t it? Do you want to eat it my love?

Bo - I want to taste it and suck on that juicy cunt

Me - perfect - go on, have a taste

I lifted Dees leg onto my shoulder and Moy and Ady supported an arm each.

Bo looked up and licked the wetness from her lips parting her pussy with her tongue and working up to flick gently at her clit.

Dee moaned with pleasure as Moy and Ady reached across with their spare hands and pinched her nipples.

Me - first though we need to punish you properly. I want to see that arse glowing after the spanking you are about to receive.

I looked at Bo. “Lie down my love’ she did and opened her legs.

I looked at Dee, “you kneel down and get to work, when she cums the spanking stops”

Bo’s cunt was instantly set upon by Dees hungry mouth.

Bognor Regis

cheltenham

Close By

Dees arse was in the air now and I planted a hard slap on it leaving a big red hand mark. She cried out into Bos cunt the muffled scream turning me on.

I could resist that arse though. It was just so perfect. I had to eat it. My tongue was almost in as soon as I spread her cheeks exposing her delicious hole. Ady and Moy were almost forgotten as I worked on Dee and she worked on Bo. They kept busy stroking / kissing and groping any spare body part that they could see from the three of us.

It was too much and I needed Dees cunt. I pulled her arse a bit lower and checking first how wet she was I slid my shorts off and plunged my hard cock into her. Me moaned again. I planted another smack on her arse as she did. Landing almost exactly in the same place as the previous one. I started to fuck her hard. I spat on her arse and rubbed my finger on her bud. I reached down and squirting the lube on her anus slid my finger into her. She moaned loudly still gamely lapping at Bos clit and fingering her pussy.

I motioned with my head for Moy to come to me.

She stood slightly to the side her cock at face height to me.

I could start to hear Bo cum, the familiar build up letting me know that soon she would climax hard.

I opened my mouth and Moy put her small soft cock into my mouth and I started sucking and licking her balls. Soon she had grown fully hard, her 5 inches in my mouth.

Bo’s climax built and she came hard on Dees tongue who licked her juicy pussy clean. I was slamming into Dee and it was time for something else. I made sure that my feet were facing the camera as I laid down to get the best picture. I told Dee to climb onto me cowgirl. She lowered her wet snatch onto my rock hard dick and I pulled her forward. Moy came behind and squeezing a little more lube pushed her cock onto Dees exposed hole. We paused but there was no safe word called by Dee so Moy pushed her cock into her. I was balls deep in Dee and actually felt Moy inside her on my shaft. It was strange but also super sexy. I let Moy dictate the pace and gently tried to match her deep strokes with my shallow ones. Dee was particularly vocal moaning and telling Moy to fuck her slut ass hard. Moy started pumping away at her hole fast and hard. It wasn’t that long before she said she was about to cum. She pulled out and shot an impressive second load of the day onto Dees arse and my balls.

Dee climbed off me and holding my cock cleaned the spunk from my balls and tasted herself on my cock.

She was still lubed up with the additional help of Moys cum and she turned reverse cowgirl. She held my shaft and said “fuck my arsehole please” to the camera as she lowered herself onto me. My cock entered her with a pop and I looked in awe at the 10/10 arse that was sinking onto my shaft.

cheltenham

By *ersey GentMan 14 weeks ago

St Peter

Close By

Dee almost impaled herself on me as her well lubed arsehole descended onto me. She stayed balls deep and started rubbing her clit. Rising up every few seconds before slamming down on my cock. I can take or leave anal in all honesty but this was a sight and a sensation to behold as that firm, toned and perfectly shaped bum rode my cock. My had opened her up nicely and she started to bounce crouching over me with her athletic legs doing all the work. After a few minutes her thighs were burning so she climbed off me and bent over the weight bench. “Fuck my arse please, let me show you how sorry I am.”

I re-entered her sliding in easily, her arse almost sucking my rigid tool into her. I lifted up and slammed down into her building up my pace until I was ruthlessly pummelling her anus. She was moaning loudly as she rubbed her clit and I felt her arse grip me as she climaxed again. I was getting close myself so pulling out of her I lay her on the bench and she held her tits together. I straddled her. Ady came behind me and using lube from Dees arse and my cock got her finger nice and slippy and drove it up my still tender shitbox. She pushed down and rubbed my prostate. My arm wanked my oily cock working like a piston until my cum built and my balls tightened. I groaned loudly as I unleashed a jet of cum that totally over shot Dees tits landing on her chin and mouth. My second ribbon of spunk landed on the desired target though and Dee sat up covered in spunk, looked at the camera and licked her lips before scooping up the load from her tits and eating that with a smile.

kirkcaldy

Fuck i need to cum

cheltenham

By *ersey GentMan 14 weeks ago

St Peter