FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty little slut

Naughty little slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ond and Bambi OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

birmingham

We go out for a few cocktails to a posh rooftop bar, you are wearing a sexy little dress that shows just enough to make any heart race, i am dressed in shirt and trousers. Very sophisticated evening, we sit on the rooftop taking in the panoramic views, chatting and flirting for hours. I go to the toilet and on my return i see you chatting to another man, i see red. Sat back down i look intensely deep into your eyes, you know you are in trouble. Looking at you i say “Do you need me to show you who you belong to ? “ before you even have time to answer i demand you to “Finish your drink and i am going to show you exactly who you belong too you little slut” with that you quickly finish your drink with a look of fear on your face. I grab your wrist and march us to the lift telling you “ do not look at another person while we are out” i press the button for the lift, within seconds the doors slowly open as we step into it i see your face in the mirror, you look scared, intrigued and with a slight smirk sexy as hell. As soon as the doors close i put my hand around your throat and push you up against the lift, you let out a little gasp, feeling you swallow through my tight grip. I move your head to the side to expose your soft silky neck, i instantly bite down on it leaving you red and marked, i whisper in your ear, do not ever let me catch you talking to another man while I’m in your company again, good girls don’t disrespect their daddy’s like that, are you a good girl i ask ? With a quiet mouse like voice you reply yes. Well i suggest when we get back to the hotel you better start proving it !! I exclaimed.

The doors to lift reopen at the exit to the bar. I tightly grab your marked wrist from earlier and with a fast pace, walk us back to the hotel.

As i open our door i order you take off your sexy little dress and to strip down to your skimpy little red underwear and lie on your back on the bed and play with yourself, you do exactly as you are told and WOW you look stunning !!! I go and get the rope, dildo and blindfold. You look at me in excitement, i tower over you as i put the blindfold over your sweet innocent little eyes, i start to kiss your pretty little face which turns to biting and moving round to your neck and bite so hard i nearly break your perfect skin, you let out a ow, i say i haven’t even started punishing you yet babygirl !! I start to tie your hands to the bed then move onto your feet, you are leg spread and cannot move, ready for me to take what i own and show you who you belong too. I let out a little chuckle and say look at you, you helpless little whore. I pick up the dildo and slap your pussy with it, you flinch as your pussy juices literally splash against it. I rip off your pretty little thong to expose a tight little pussy that is oozing juices everywhere, it looks so tasty i really want to devour and taste it with my mouth but you need punishing for the disrespect. Instead i slowly insert the dildo, it glides inside you with ease as you are dripping, in and out, in and out, then suddenly with force i make you take the whole 8 inch’s and i start to ramp up the speed and force i fuck you with. Your screams getting louder and louder with every thrust. As I’m fucking you i slap you across your face do not ever disrespect me again, open your mouth you little whore and you do as you are told again and as you open it i put my hand around your throat and i spit a whole mouthful of spit into it, now swallow it you little slag, as you swallow, i slap you across the face with even more force. I put my hand around your throat again choking you as i force your neck down into the bed with the pressure. Im fucking your little pussy harder than i ever have, your juices coming out on every back stroke, you really are taking it like such a good girl, im feeling very proud of you. You start to try arch your back, your moans getter louder and more frequent, i can feel your pussy tighten around the dildo, 10 more thrust and you are screaming YES daddy, you squirt everywhere and make a complete mess of the bed, my hand, my arms. I take your blindfold off as you try to catch your breath i look deep into your soul and suck my fingers clean.

I untie you from the bed, your body still trembling from the most explosive orgasm you have ever had, order you to take your bra off and get on all four’s on the floor, i take my belt from off my trousers and fold it over. I pull my arm back and let loose on your big arse. After the first one you you mock me saying is that it. You’re going to regret saying that you little slut !!! 9 more strikes and you physically cannot take anymore, what was once a perfect arse with no imperfections now has lumps and bumps is bright red and can already see the bruising coming up from the spanks. I can see your pussy is still dripping wet, i take my throbbing cock in my hand dip it into your wetness, pull it out and thrust straight into your little arsehole, you take all of me, what a good little whore you are !! I get into my squatting position and squat hard and fast deep into your arse, I’m pounding you so hard you have carpet burns on your knee’s. I grab your hair with both hands and pull as I’m fucking your tight little hole, you are screaming so loud i have to stop grab the dildo and shove that I’m your mouth to shit you up while i am destroying your arse. As I’m fucking you are sucking in unison. I can feel I’m getting close, i start to moan, you pull the dildo from your mouth and beg me to cum in you, this makes me get there quicker and with a few more thrusts i explode inside your perfect little hole, you instantly flop to the floor, without saying a word you roll onto your back and look me in the eyes and start fingering your arse so that cum is dripping off your fingers, you pull them out and suck on them until they are spotless. Thank you for making me cum daddy and you really do own me you say. I reply Thats a good little slut, I’m glad you know who owns you,

But i am not done with you yet you little whore, you can still talk, so you obviously haven’t had enough, what just happened was fun not punishment. what do you mean ? you ask with a total look of dread on your pretty little face. Do good girls answer back now ? Do you need even more punishment ?

No daddy, i was just asking. Well don’t !! Just nod your head and do as you are told. You do exactly that. Now get on your knees on the bed and make sure you are on your wet patch so you are reminded of what your owner made you do, i lay down on my back in front of you and with a stern voice i just say now suck it, you do just that. You take my soft cummy dick in your hand pull my foreskin back and you lick and suck all of the existing cum off it and swallow it all. You take it to the back of your throat slowly sucking sucking until it gets harder and grows by every suck. I cant wait any longer and with my semi i part your hair in two and with each hand i grab a side with each i and i start fucking that smart little mouth that got you into trouble in the first place. Im thrusting in as i pull your head in with your hair at the same time, you are taking everything, im now throbbing at watching you struggling for air, spit leaving your mouth going eveywhere, all over my cock, your face and its dribbling down to my balls and belly. The sloppiest blowjob i have ever got. You really are doing the most, caressing my balls as i am abusing your mouth, taking it like a good little whore. After 5 or so minutes i stop, you literally cannot breath and i would hate for you to pass out as i cannot punish then. As i took my hands away i seen hair all over them, i must of pulled it out as i was pulling it that hard. I look at you and noticed a little bruise coming up on the end of your nose from it hitting my stomach. Good little slut i say now bend over arch your back and make sure your face is in all your squirt. I go and get my tools, rope,belt and the 2 dildo’s, you ominously look on. I take the rope tie your elbows to your knee’s while you are still on all four’s having everything to offer in the air. No way can you get out of that position now even if you tried. I let out my little laugh again, my helpless little slut, you will think twice about mugging me off now wont you ? You nod your head just as you were told. I pick up my belt and let loose on your other cheek now, you let out an almighty scream, did i say you can make a noise ? You shake your head, i pick up your soaking wet thongs off the floor and stuff them in your mouth, now you can taste yourself you little slag !! Whack, i start again, you trying your hardest not to even whimper, i carry on until i break the skin on that big round arse im going to own again. Both cheeks are red raw one with bruising and one that now has broken skin. I reach for the big dildo, your arsehole still wet and full of cum all 8 inch’s go in with ease, you like that don’t you ? You fucking whore, you nod. I start thrusting as you rock back and forth, you seem to be enjoying it too much, so i really start fucking you, now you seem to be in pain, i start laughing, not so big and clever now are you ? I reach for the other dildo, whilst the big one is swallowed by your arse i insert the smaller one into your little pussy aswell, you gasp, i start fucking both your little holes at the same time, you start really moaning trying to lift your head up, i stop fucking you, i move so face face is directly infront of yours, look into yours eyes, did i say you could moan ? You shook your head, good now shit the fuck up and do as you are told, this time i did not spit in your mouth, no i spat over your face and wiped it all around it, i reposition myself so i can carry on fucking you and my foot can push the back of your head into your wet patch, i am your daddy and you wont even look at another man again you little whore !!! I am fucking both your holes so hard and fast i can barely even hold the dildo’s, i can feel it again, your pussy is gripping the dildo tighter and tighter i know you are about to cum, i ask you, are you going to cum ? You nod, i keep going and tell you to cum for me, just before there is no going back i pull the dildo out your pussy, you are not cumming again you little whore, this is punishment not pleasure !!! I carry on fucking your arse, all the way out and then all the way back in so you feel every fucking inch going in. I can see you cant take no more, dont give up on me you slag, this is what you get, you cant go around chatting to other men and not act like a slut, so you will stay there until i say you have had enough, you can barely breath with your thongs in your mouth, mascara covered tears are steaming down your face. I look at you. Look at you, you pathetic little whore you cant even handle it, i take the thongs out your mouth tell you to open your mouth. Now taste your own arse and clean my cum of this dildo you little slut, i move it to your mouth and you start to lick the tip, i shove it in your mouth so you gag on it, spit on your face one last time and slap the spit in with my hand. Do not let me have to treat you like this again, do you hear me ? You nod…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushin boundariesCouple 16 weeks ago

halstead

By *r_BlaqueMan 15 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *ond and Bambi OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

birmingham

" "

Thank you for reading