FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Goth MILF

The Goth MILF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tormcast OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Widnes

This true story takes place about 9 years ago. I was out with my mates and wanted to go home (club music wasn't doing it for me). It's about half 11 at night and I make my excuses, call in for a pizza and there's me and this stunning milf in there, late 40's early 50's, she's pale as a sheet, massive tits which were on display, a purple coloured bob, thick black eye liner and a pentagram necklace. She noticed my pink Floyd T-shirt while were waiting and asks if I'm a fan or just a poser, so we talked about the band and other music for bit and she says 'right, you've passed the test, you've not just been to H&M' I ask her if she's had a good night and she says she'd walked away from her mates cause the music was shit in the pubs they went into, I said 'That's funny that, I left for the same reason, be good if there was a place who played Floyd' she stares at me for a moment and says well, why don't you come to mine, I've got loads on vinyl, I'd love to hear your opinions on it, being a pretentious music snob at the time I say sure, it all sound better on vinyl. So we get our food and head off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidking73Man 13 weeks ago

Barnet

Widnes

Now it's a short walk to hers, but I got a great view, she had this amazing arse that the black textured dress clung to and it wobbled with each step, we get in and her house is amazing, there's loads of old horror props and band prints. I see the vinyl collection and player so I put my food on the coffee table and go straight to P. Animals by pink Floyd is the first one I see and she says 'you pick I'm getting comfortable' and disappears. She comes back with a bottle of wine and a (herbal remedy ) now she's wearing pink PJ pants, thick socks and a worn band T-shirt exploding a nipple piercing which I can't take my eyes off

By *hor66Man 13 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *igtattodeanMan 13 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Like where this is going

By *orny_scotMan 13 weeks ago

mintlaw

This sounds good

Widnes

We eat and the wine disappears were chatting away and she asks me if I just came back to listen to music? I say 'as good as any music is I think it's he people you listen to it with that makes it special' she clutches her chest softly which pushes her huge tits up and says that I'm sweet then puts her hand on my thigh. This shot of nerves went through as soon as her hand touched my jeans, she leans in and asks if I'm seeing anyone, I tell her no, it's been a bit of a dry spell for me over the last few months, she says months is nothing, it's been over two years since she's had company. I tell her what a shame that is cause she's gorgeous and funny. She says 'what am I doing? Im old enough to be your auntie' I don't mind and again say how stunning she is and I find her really sexy

By *ixcocoMan 13 weeks ago

liverpool

Loved the older ladies in my younger years

By *duk70Man 13 weeks ago

langley

By *erry bull1Man 13 weeks ago

doncaster

Hot

Widnes

We sit in this moment as the album comes to an end and I hear the zip of the end of the vinyl so I stand up and see The Doors self titled, put that on and she gets another bottle of wine. She sits back down and I bring up again what a travesty it is having a dry spell. She stops puts her glass down and says 'we can fix this you know?' Puts her hand back on my thigh and stars to rub up and down, I can feel my cock start to grow and she runs her hand up and down on my leg and top of my crotch, 'I think I've got my answer' we start to kiss and my hands explore those huge tits I've been looking at, I can feel the piercing. She slips her hand under my arms and starts to unbuckle my belt then jeans. She slides her hand into them and says 'is that cock getting hard for me?' I stop kissing her neck and say how sexy she is. She tells me I have nice thick cock as the precum oozes out of me. I can feel her rolling it around in her hand before grabbing my cock again and stroking it.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 13 weeks ago

halstead

Widnes

I lift up the top and these huge pale tits flop down, she had these really pale pink nipples, and the piercing was one of those circular ones that goes around the whole nipple like a broach. I pull her PJs down and start to eat her perfect pussy, just a little hair and her clit was already encouraged so I run my tongue up and down until I stop to circle around her clit. She digs her sharp painter black nails into my shoulder and starts to grind on my face while sat there. I can feel her legs shaking on my back and she digs her hand hand into the back of my head and cums down my chin. Tells me that she didn't know how much she needed it and to pull my cock out. She guides me to sit down, wraps her hand around it before I'm all the way sat down and she starts firmly stroking my hard cock and kissing me 'my pussy tastes so good on your lips, and I can smell it on your beard.i grabbed her forearm and said I'm about to cum. She sped up and then stopped. Let out a chuckle and said you need to fuck me first.

By *oppy12Man 13 weeks ago

Swindon

So good’

Widnes

She leans back on the huge fabric L couch and I get on top, tap my cock on clit a few times and push it in. We both let out a sigh so intense it's almost a grunt. Her soaking pussy grabbed my in the exact way I needed it to. I start to thrust getting harder and harder. I feel my balls slapping against her big ass and grab one of her huge tits. I'm fucking her deep and hard. Hee nails now dug into my back. I tell her I can't hold on she says 'fill me up you dirty bastard, cum in my cunt' and those words are still etched in my mind one last big thrust and I feel a thick load rope out of me as deep as I can shoot it. We both fall limp and giggle while we kiss and hold each other. She grabs a glass of water and we head up stairs. We settle in, (the feel of her satin sheets on our naked skin again still lives in my head) we cuddle up and she says we'll do that again in the morning. We did.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 13 weeks ago

halstead

Widnes

I woke up in the morning to my cock being fondled and shoulder being kissed, she said 'i was wondering when you'd wake up, glad to see you standing at attention, she moved her sheet over, kisses all down my torso and to shaft of my hard cock. She then ran her tongue up it and took the tip in her mouth, she began to slowly suck it and firmly grab my balls she had this truly natural beauty in the morning, her big green eyes looking up at me while worked my cock, twisting her hand at her same time. With her other hand she was rubbing her clit and I could hear how wet she was getting. I said if you carry on I'm going to cum. She says 'you did more than enough last night, this is all for you' as she said that she shoved my cock back in her mouth and sped up increasing the pressure and speed. She pulls it out and I can see those huge pale tits and pale pink nipples. 'Shoot that cum big lad, I want your spunk' I couldn't stop my self obliging and I came hard as she rubbed the tip of my cock on her cheeks, she then wiped it off with her finger and sucked it clean making eye contact the whole time. I completely melted into the bed. She came and lay next to me and I moved my hand to her clit and I rubbed it and sucked her huge tits, again she digs her nails into my shoulder and cums again. We lay for a while and talked about music and films then I got dressed, said we should do it again some time.

By *ut4fun6969Man 13 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great story and I hope you did see her again

By *atHereWaitingMan 13 weeks ago

Colne

Fucking hell my cock is hard now, that was a sexy story.

By *raintreeboy13Man 13 weeks ago

braintree

Great story hope there’s a follow up

By *ormladMan 13 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *evonFbsCouple 13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *irexMan 13 weeks ago

Hertford

Hot! Fabulous story.

By *olflordMan 13 weeks ago

Exeter

By *argaryen starkCouple 13 weeks ago

pinxton

By *onnoisseur100Man 13 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *oth0712Man 13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ragsterMan 13 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *21funguyMan 13 weeks ago

Bicester

Great

By *imetomingleMan 13 weeks ago

merchant City

By *J GeminiTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ilcan5328Man 13 weeks ago

swansea

Hope you kept in touch with her

By *akbearMan 13 weeks ago

Newbury

By *lugoneMan 13 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *haron1701DTV/TS 13 weeks ago

ormskirk

That was excellent.

Hope you kept in touch with her because I know I would.

Widnes

Sadly not, id love to run into her again now and do it again

By *attboy107Man 13 weeks ago

Near MK

Great story

Widnes

Glad you liked it everyone xx

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 13 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ornysouthwalesMan 13 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Great story thanks

By *ritter1Man 13 weeks ago

Dundee

By *hris 1000200Man 13 weeks ago

kells

By *he-ProfessorMan 13 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *icki222TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Lincoln

There's some fantastic stories on here atm. I'm loving this one, I do hope ther's more to cum

By *andaloriansCouple 13 weeks ago

Malvern

Well played fella, well played

S

By *lderWiserNowMan 13 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *wakers14Man 13 weeks ago

burgess hill