FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Remembering the first time

Remembering the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RFR72 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Watford

Been single now since 2018 after marriage went pear shaped, I won't say what happened but it done me a favor in the end, you really don't know anyone.

My ex and I had an amazing sex life, we were open from the start and were getting naked every chance we could, she had a curvy figure to die for, hips to hold on to, an arse I adored and omg her breasts were perfect, large soft yet pert, nipples you could pinch and suck on forever, that used to make her so wet.

In fact she was always moist, every time I slid my hands into her knickers she was already damp, she had to carry spare knickers with her she got that wet. Her labia was thick and easy to suck, I loved tasting her and getting her juices all over my face, literally I could drink up and swallow her wetness.

It wasn't long before we shared fantasies and she let on that she had some naughty encounters, one being a window cleaner just because she was horny. We talked about swinging and it got us going when fucking each other, when ever I was deep inside her she used to say "Imagine that's another cock in me!" it drove me wild and usually cum very quickly after she said that.

We joined a few sites, and with her gorgeous figure, voluptuous breasts and 24/7 wet pussy we got loads of interest.

A few chats going and a couple of socials and finally a couple from Aylesbury came round to the house. We were nervous as first time swinging, the couple were a little more experienced. We chatted over drinks for ages and all got on but nothing seemed to be happening so I started to rub my wifes leg and reveal her thighs, it was then the woman touched my leg and leaned over and kissed me then kissed my wife. It was a lightning bolt of excitement that shot through me and my wife reacted to the kiss and immediately stripped off.

The husband took my wife and kissed her, caressed her body, taking it slow and gentle, his hand brushed over her breasts making her nipples hard then down between her legs but pulling away as though teasing her. I was now undressed and slipping the woman out of her clothes, passionately kissing as I did so, when she was naked she laid back on the sofa and we held each other, my cock was aching and oozing, it kept rubbing up against her and I was so desperate to slide inside her.

We held off though and with both the women on the sofa us men kissed and played with them and both of us ended up in between their soft thighs tongues deep inside their pussies. OMG the moans coming from my wife turned me on so much, the husband noted how wet she was and kissed his wife to prove it. I founf the taste of another woman mind blowing, my wife asked me if I was enjoying it and I said you try! And she did, she manouvered herself in front of the woman and licked her, this was the first time she had licked another woman, I thought I was going to burst there and then.

The husband was watching my wife lick his wife and i slid myself inside my wife, shit she was dripping wet, I looked down and she was creaming all over my cock. All of a sudden she sat up and looked at me and said "I want his cock inside me" we weren't going to go that far for our first time but I couldn't say no.

She laid on the floor and opened her legs wide, the husband gently kissed her lips, sucked her labia then gently rubbed her sliding some fingers in, she wriggled with excitement. I was transfixed and took it all in, watching everything he did to her all the time his wife was rubbing me and kissing my wifes breasts. He moved forward and positioned his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy, put the tip in and out a few times again just to tease, I got up close, he then slowly pushed his cock all the way inside her, slowly fucking her, I could see her juices on his cock as it slid in and out. She loved it, she looked at me and smiled, omg i fell in love with watching her get fucked there and then.

Both myself and the woman watched them for a while but couldn't hold back, she laid down next to my wife and i pushed my cock deep inside her, the feel of another woman and watching my wife enjoying another man was mind blowing and we were hooked.

The rest of the evening was just us fucking sucking and licking and cumming, it was an amazing first experience.

After they left we showred and sat on the sofa a little bit bewilidered by what had happened. We talked about it and how we found it and it wasn't long before we were horny again and we fucked, I cum inside her and she was laying back with her legs wide open, I couldn't help myself and started to lick and suck her pussy, slid 3 fingers in and fingered her hard, cum and juices flowing out on to my fingers and hands every now and then licking it all up. Then she shuddered and I stopped, she said keep going, so I did, as I fingered her I was asking if she wants more men and she said yes and women too, I described what I want her to do and she was shuddering more and more.

She looked at me in shock and then her head went back, one massive shudder and she squirted, took me by surprise and her, it was everywhere I was covered in her wetness. We lay there slumped in a wet mess but omg what a night, our first swinging experience and the first time my wife had squirted.

After that night we had a few good and not so good experiences but I will never forget that night ever. We ended up going our separate ways but I hope to find someone else to experience a night like this again, be it a lady or a couple or both, need a partner in crime again. Its been too long since I tasted a woman.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ike231251Man 15 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *j and c 2Couple 15 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ragsterMan 15 weeks ago

Blackburn

Great story...loved it..

By *oth BlokeMan 15 weeks ago

Rotherham

Amazing, my ex was same. Slim, blonde, 34e natural tits, amazing round arse. Always shaved, always wet and always up for sucking or fucking me. I begged her to try another cock. The dirty talk / fantasy while we fucked mate her so wet, just couldn’t get her to take that final step

Watford

[Removed by poster at 19/02/24 09:23:04]

Watford

Glad you guys liked my story, must write some more I guess?

By *ormladMan 15 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Go for it

» Add a new message to this topic