FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Good friends 60th

Good friends 60th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erichol17 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Liverpool

Well I don’t normally go for house parties but a good friend so made the effort so glad I did xxx more ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *21funguyMan 13 weeks ago

Bicester

Yes please

Liverpool

Making my entrance with a fifties couple she smelled fabulous and looked gorgeous I waited for Gareth we chatted then viv the wife came over now we have history in the past great friends for 40 years we have flirted and more in that time xxx .viv came over long hug and kiss she had a black dinner jacket on with purple body she smelt divine .i went and chatted to friends had a few drinks chatting to Gareth’s son then out of the blue there daughter turned up from Anglesey Gemma now this was not the young girl I remember this was a 30 something size 16-18 stunner everyone greeted her and after a while she came over chatting with her brother myself and max another lady she hugged me hard but oh so nice

By *ragsterMan 13 weeks ago

Blackburn

Liverpool

We had more drinks then food I kept catching Gemma’s eye her stunning cleavage in a navy blue suit as the speech started I felt a pat on my arse looking good followed Gemma stood next to me .we laughed at Gareth’s speech I was thinking more of the time I had fingered viv on a Xmas night out found out she had a pierced nipple lol so the lights get dimmed for the cake and the next thing is a hand in my pocket casually I look left Gemma facing the front non plussed her hand stroking my cock not a word is said as the lights come up she moves away omg I’m soaking and bursting

Liverpool

I gather my composure congratulate viv thankfully my raging horn has subsided a few more drinks when I catch Gemma strolling over to me before I could speak great cock you have as she walks past the couple next to me look amazed nice cook I have I said floundering Gemma’s arse going through the doors onto the garden terrace I follow her out and she is smoking and smiling you enjoy your self I ask not yet but I’m planning on doing so she says as she leads me round the corner to the rear of the garage her jacket undone her nipples pushing through a sage bra fuck they look fabulous her hand on my cock we kiss I know this is wrong but fuck it . My hand is down the waistband of her trousers mmmmm a thong I feel teasing it slowly between her lips as we kiss harder her hands unbutton my trousers slowly my cock springs out xxx

Blackburn

By *ameulMan 13 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Horny

Liverpool

Gemma is down on her knees my hand running over her head as she takes my tip teasing slowly her warm mouth just easing down my shaft her hand starts to jerk me my foreskin pulled right back she teases me looks up into

My eyes tells me to wank her left hand is pulling on her nipple as I wank away her tongue catching every stroke licking my creamy Precum long strokes her mouth in unison omg this is wrong but so fucking horny she cups my balls and I know I’m cumming and Gemma says on my face her mouth open I stream cum all over her

By *j47Man 13 weeks ago

limerick

Liverpool

She moves the cum onto her fingers slowly tastes it with a long tongue it’s in her hair she eases my shrinking cock into her mouth teasing my balls as she does she places a cum filled finger onto my lips and into my mouth tasting my own cum off my mates daughters finger omg we dress her jacket still open mmmmm her tots look so nice she leads me into the garage oh no I thought I can’t repeat that quick says glasses behind you as she reaches for two bottles of white wine that’s our excuse we return to the house take the glasses and carry on as if nothing has happened I flirt she flirts with another guy dancing with him 11.30 people drifting away I ask viv if she wants me to help clear away some stuff just the empty ones into the recycling please the bins are all around the front but hidden by a slatted fence I take the two bags and her heels behind me I smile and just as I’m about to say round two max asks me were is the way out she is waisted so I decide to wait while her uber arrives she holds onto me to steady herself her firm boobs keep rubbing on my arm no bra in this dress I think uber arrives and she goes to get in the back I hold the door as she goes to get in her dress rides up on the seat her leg one in one out a lovely view of a freshly shaved pussy winking at me good night max as I turn to walk back in Gemma is having a fag we make small talk but the sexual tension is too high and we kiss hard my hand in her jacket pulling on her nipples as she moans I want your cock

By *rgasm4u69Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

By *irexMan 13 weeks ago

Hertford

Liverpool

We go back indoors my horn is raging now she is flirting with everyone looking at me all the time I’m worried Gareth or viv may suspect. Gareth comes to chat telling me about his mother in law who is in hospital at moment all the time I’m watching Gemma she comes over flirting then disappears to the toilet I carry on chatting to Gareth looking at the clock it’s 12:45 around 12–15 people left there is no way I’m going to get near Gemma with so few people here xxx Gemma returns from the loo big smile on her face what’s up I ask oh nothing she backs me into the utility room we’re the beer is take’s something out her pocket and give it to me her sage thong Soaking wet omg Gemma I push it into my pocket make my way to the toilet

Liverpool

It’s soaking now my mind is thinking of her wet pussy in those navy trousers mmmmmm I’m wanking at the thought thing sliding on my cock I really need to leave before I get in trouble Tao on the door ok just finishing I call . I return find viv and Gareth tell them I’ve called a cab I’m going home I say my goodbyes looking for Gemma perhaps she has gone up I leave and walk out into the fresh air my phone pings I look at the screen a text just an x then again I open it omg Gemma stood in the bathroom completely naked oh what fabulous nipples curvy chunky body then another txt pity you left I wanted your cock and a pic of a shaven pussy

By *erri AnneTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to seeing how this develops

Liverpool

I’m stood waiting for my cab when the electric gates open it’s drizzling I turn to see Gemma coming out of the gate a grin on her face you thought I was staying at mums I was actually thinking I’d like to fuck her over the bonnet of the focus next to me first nice pics I say how you get my number oh dad left his phone so just looked in his contacts she stood next to me as an uber pulls up my cab she says as she slides into the back and goes all the way to far side behind driver well she asks you coming to mine !!!!!!!

Blackburn

Liverpool

In the taxi I hand back her thong I slide my hand into her jacket fondle her breasts kissing each other as we go arrive at her nans house she opens the door we walk in to the hall we are all over each other clothes flying everywhere she is stood in safe bra nothing else my fingers deep in her cunt thumbing her clit till she explodes on the wood floor she kneels on the first stairs her arse facing me fuck me doggy she moans her glistening thighs full of her juices as my cock rams home she is an eager squirter each thrust she comes more oh fuck she moans the floor I push her head down and go deeper my finger rimming her butt hole xxxx

Blackburn

By *evonFbsCouple 13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

By *iscoman7771000Man 13 weeks ago

birmingham

By *kpiercedCouple 13 weeks ago

walsall

By *ig daddy 1969Man 13 weeks ago

manchester

By *teve261970Man 13 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *athy and JohnCouple 13 weeks ago

Truro

By *lymouth nice guyMan 13 weeks ago

Plymouth

Very hot story

Bicester

Amazing

By *ormladMan 13 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ton_maleMan 13 weeks ago

Shoreham

nice

By *ilbert4450Man 13 weeks ago

paisley

Liverpool

I power into her her juices running down her thighs my thumb in her arse her tattoo on her arse cheek of a horny devil is just so fucking naughty as her Fanny farts start to get louder with my balls banging against her I pull out and watch her as she faces me still on the stairs face level with my cock the sweat on her and me she slides he mouth over my cock tasting her cuny juices off my shaft her nipples hard and very pink she teases expertly and my cock twitches my balls being massaged same time I know I’m close but she pulls off I like edging she tells me I watch as she fingers her cunt expertly juices dribbling from her my queue to taste her pussy

By *rgar27Man 13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Bicester

Still on stairs

By *hilledguy2020Man 13 weeks ago

Felling

By *tan7724Man 13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

ayr / glasgow

By *hynot3Man 13 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Liverpool

We moved to the living room Gemma on the sofa completely naked her lovely tits greedily licked and nibbled my fingers carrying on the fingering I pulled her to the edge of the cushions and asked her if she was comfortable it was almost 3-15 my mouth kissed her thighs tasting her sweet juices off her skin slowly working my way up to a glistening shaven mound long strokes deep into her cunt had her moaning and writhing fingers and tongue in unison I licked harder thumbing her clit again another load in my face mmmmmmm she was dribbling everywhere I decided to finger her ass while I was eating her out her hands pulled my head in deeper as my finger slipped into her ass

Scunthorpe

By *nchorMan 13 weeks ago

Port saint lucie

By *cotty909Man 13 weeks ago

tranent

By *ocky 1Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment

By *j and c 2Couple 13 weeks ago

mullingar

By *udeboy65Man 13 weeks ago

rotherham

By *eed AttentionMan 13 weeks ago

Oxford

What a great party! Wish I went to one like that

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Stortford

I need an invite too

By *ritter1Man 13 weeks ago

Dundee

By *ax_glasscotMan 13 weeks ago

glasgow

Hot AF!!

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 13 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Liverpool

I haven’t seen a lady come so much in one sitting I was covered my face was sticky the sofa soaking I still wanted to feel her slide on my cock I threw some cushions on the floor I lay there my cock throbbing Gemma had me to herself she lowered her cunt onto my face making sure my tongue could rim her ass as she teased my cock with her lovely mouth and tongues it was no time before she squirted all over me again ride me I said she stood astride me then lowered her pussy on to my cock just teasing me my fingers pulling her nipples off then she just sat straight down taking my cock so deep

Bognor Regis

mullingar

By *itboyslim2Man 13 weeks ago

stevenage

ayr / glasgow

SIDMOUTH

Liverpool

It was a slow start kissing the mouth off me tasting her own juices the teasing and grinding of hips a little quicker my hands fondling those fab breasts. Faster the sweat running between her gorgeous ample tits oh fuck she moans my thumb teasing her clit she is very close her lips quivering deeper she goes on my cock oh yes again she demands holding onto her lovely thick hips she bucks faster holding her towards me my mouth engulfs a nipple Jesus she just flooded the floor

By *wakers14Man 13 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *j47Man 13 weeks ago

limerick

By *rgasm4u69Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

mullingar

Liverpool

I’m spent but need to cum Gemma is out on her feet sat up against the sofa oozing juice breathing deeply my mind wondering where I can shoot all over her her boobs sweaty and nipples hard my cock in my hand I start to wank pulling all the way back Gemma watching me I move closer my tip touches her tongue mmmmmmm that’s electric still wanking she cups my balls looking straight into my eyes her tongue reaches out and she squeezes at the same time fuck that’s horny four more strokes her mouth opens a little wider each time squeezing harder I can feel my cock twitching close I know I ask Gemma where she wants it no answer she just keeps teasing with her tongue oh fuck I’m cumming I spatter her face and chest fuuuukkkkk that’s a load she keeps squeezing oh wow she licks my cock clean

Scunthorpe

By *wakers14Man 13 weeks ago

burgess hill

SIDMOUTH

Bognor Regis