FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Local swimming pool

Local swimming pool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifeappreciator OP   Man 13 weeks ago

renfrewshire

Was at my local swimming pool today with my wife and kids, the usual Sunday trip.

However today was a little different. After our time was up at the swimming pool, we retreated to the communal showering area for our usual washing of hair etc to save the shower tonight, so my kids stayed with my wife whilst I went to get the bag of stuff from the locker.

I passed round the shower gel, shampoo and conditioner to my wife and I started with the kids hair. My wife started her showering herself and as I looked over, I could see that during her showering, she must have accidentally pulled her bikini bottoms too far over to one side, exposing - mound of her pussy hair. Omg I couldn’t believe what I was saying and noticed that a couple of others also noticed.

What could I do? I could hardly shout over to her so I did nothing. It was a really awkward moment. Other mothers must have saw, the fathers definitely saw. For the next 10 or so minutes, I think I counted around half a dozen other men looking at her. Goodness knows what the other mothers were thinking, probably why does a women in 2024 have a full bush lol.

Anyway, if you were in my shoes earlier today, what would you have done???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn_1983Man 13 weeks ago

Poringland

By *orthridingMan 13 weeks ago

Knutsford

I'm praying for the Bush to make a comeback

By *ocktail22Man 13 weeks ago

Anywhere you are

Although it would've been a joy to see, if I had been one of the guys there I'd very quickly let her know as it could've been very embarrassing for her. Like the time I was in marmaris at the water park and met a group of ladies from Scotland, in the wave pool one of them got forced back by the water at the shore bit and didn't notice that one of her entire tit was out and loads of pervy Turks were loving it, I quickly shouted to get her attention and she was so embarrassed, I felt sorry for her but she thanked me later

By *ocktail22Man 13 weeks ago

Anywhere you are

Although it would've been a joy to see, if I had been one of the guys there I'd very quickly let her know as it could've been very embarrassing for her. Like the time I was in marmaris at the water park and met a group of ladies from Scotland, in the wave pool one of them got forced back by the water at the shore bit and didn't notice that one of her entire tit was out and loads of pervy Turks were loving it, I quickly shouted to get her attention and she was so embarrassed, I felt sorry for her but she thanked me later

By *ragsterMan 13 weeks ago

Blackburn

"Was at my local swimming pool today with my wife and kids, the usual Sunday trip.

However today was a little different. After our time was up at the swimming pool, we retreated to the communal showering area for our usual washing of hair etc to save the shower tonight, so my kids stayed with my wife whilst I went to get the bag of stuff from the locker.

I passed round the shower gel, shampoo and conditioner to my wife and I started with the kids hair. My wife started her showering herself and as I looked over, I could see that during her showering, she must have accidentally pulled her bikini bottoms too far over to one side, exposing - mound of her pussy hair. Omg I couldn’t believe what I was saying and noticed that a couple of others also noticed.

What could I do? I could hardly shout over to her so I did nothing. It was a really awkward moment. Other mothers must have saw, the fathers definitely saw. For the next 10 or so minutes, I think I counted around half a dozen other men looking at her. Goodness knows what the other mothers were thinking, probably why does a women in 2024 have a full bush lol.

Anyway, if you were in my shoes earlier today, what would you have done???"

Is there any chance at all your wife may have meant to do it and knew full well what she was showing off?

By *kguy4444Man 13 weeks ago

Wales

True story. My Mrs bikini rolled over due to a bit of muffin top. She had waxed and her pubes were in a Brazilian but quite high.

Anyway the top had rolled down exposing about a good view of her pubes. The pool was fair empty, a group of lads about 30 other people.

I initially told her and she put it right but it kept rolling down and in the end she just left it. She had a few look down to see, horny as ...

» Add a new message to this topic