FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A house party

A house party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RFR72 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Watford

A few years ago when I was married and having amazing sex like every week with my now ex and getting up to no good we decided to host a house party. Not the best writer but here goes

There was a few couples on here that we were talking too and met and thought sod it. A date was set and invites sent out, I think we invited 11 couples in total. We ended up with 6 couples including ourselves.

On the day we were manic cleaning and making sure the house felt welcoming and there were enough places to chill and chat. The anticipation when we were getting ready was overwhelming, we had to hold ourselves back from grabbing each other and fucking before people arrived. Especially when my ex was putting on her new underwear, her knickers caressed her skin and her cheeks were poking out, omg that is such a turn on for me, like the cheeks are teasing us she had to keep drying herself as she was getting so wet thinking about what was to come.

Her 38G breasts were held in firm by the black lace, she looked stunning and no man or woman would be able to resist her. Both of us now clean and shaved and dressed ready for the doorbell to go, a couple of drinks to calm the nerves. Looking at her I found it so hard to resist and slipped my hand between her thighs, she told me off because she didn't want to have to wring her knickers out. Seriously her pussy was always wet and ready.

So one by one our guests arrived, chatting and drinking and nibbling on snacks, all laughing and exchanging stories but nothing was happening, it was like we were all waiting for someone to make the first move, you could feel the anticipation rising. My wife was talking about her underwear to one of the other wives and took off her dress to show her, it was at this point this wife dragged my wife over to the sofa sat her down, opened her legs and pulled aside her knickers and just started to kiss and lick my wifes large wet pussy lips.

Everyone was staring and my wife was enjoying herself when the other wife doing the licking said "well someone had to start"

That was the green flag, everyone stripped down to underwear and all started to kiss each other, hands were everywhere, I sat down next to my wifes new friend and watched her lick her pussy whilst I slipped my hand between her legs and pushed my fingers into her pussy, she was as wet as my wife! As I was fingering her and she was fingering and eating my wife I looked round the room.

What i saw was everyone now naked, one wife was bent over being fucked from behind, her husband was on his back and had a pussy in his face whilst another was sliding up and down on his cock. It was the most surreal moment and the most erotic moment I have ever experienced.

Being able to be that free and naked with no judgement and just enjoying sex was so liberating. I think we all managed to fuck each others wives and husbands, no one missed out. At one point my wife was being fucked from behind, seeing that cock go in and out was fucking unreal, at the same time she was having her pussy and tits played with by two of the wives and she was sucking a cock. That image is burned on my mind.

She laid on her back and every guy fucked her one by one, I was on the chair with a pussy sliding up and down on me and we were both watching my wife, I couldn't believe it! I had tasted 5 different women, seen my wife take 5 cocks (as did the other wives) but my wife had such a dirty look on her. She was lost in pleasure, a couple of the guys cum all over her tits and she looked at me winked and licked the cum off her tits. Such a dirty dirty woman and I loved it.

The party went on for hours, I think the last people left around 6am. A night I will never forget. A night we would repeat again.

We went our separate ways in 2018, these things happen, but I miss the open and liberating life we had. Be nice to find that again with someone or a couple, message me lol . I will post another experience if anyone likes this one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipplebarnyMan 13 weeks ago

milton keynes

Thank a great experience lucky you

By *rgasm4u69Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

Thanks for writing your experience I would love to hear more

By *rgar27Man 13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *RFR72 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Watford

Thank you, will look to post more. Trouble is I re-live them all when I write them and make myself depressed because I miss it so much lol

By *tan7724Man 13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Very understandable buddy , am the same

By *pareMan 13 weeks ago

Watford and usa

I was lucky two be invited to a party in London 5 couples and two guys me being one of them I got to play wit 4of there wife’s the 4 was a bit to big for me all the wife’s where bi so lots of fun for all with lots of game to get us all naked to play

By *evonFbsCouple 13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 13 weeks ago

hertfordshire

I love this! Would be amazing! Xx

By *axixxxMan 13 weeks ago

Bathgate

» Add a new message to this topic