FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She likes it risky

She likes it risky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odernViking OP   Man 14 weeks ago

hartlepool

Several years ago I started dating a girl from another town. I will call her A for this site just incase. I used to run vintage and handmade fayres at the time and I noticed this girl attending my fayres often. She was in her late 20s gorgeous thick black curly hair, green eyes huge boobs and very curvacious bum. She was very quiet but we got on great and we always mate a point of talking when ever we saw one another. Then one day she came to one of my events and asked for my business card explaining that she owns a shop and shed like to talk business.

In my mind this is all it was as this kind of thing happened all the time. So after a few days of messaging back and forth I made time to go visit her shop. Nothing out of the ordinary just a vintage clothes shop in a cute little town. As we had our little chat about business this time she wasnt so shy. We sat in her shop discussing the mundane business stuff and she kept touching my arm and being all flirty but I played it cool as it could be a tactic to make sales.

The chat quickly turned away from business to personal and every time she got up to do something she sat closer to me. Until we where sat next to each other with our thighs touching and as before she continued to flirt but now everytime she laughed she touched my leg. This was getting me very excited now feeling her warm hand on my thigh just below my bulge. I was having a hard time concentrating as she kept adjusting her dress which was very low cut almost revealing her huge boobs. Her hand now perminently on my leg I tried my best to not get hard as her fingers stroked my inner thigh.

We sat like this for what seemed an eternity discussing our lives and what we like to do in our _pare time. "Oh its time to close the shop" she said looking at her watch "oh yeah well that flew didnt it, ill get off and leave you in peace then" I said "well if youre not busy you can come upstairs and we can have a drink or something?" She replied. Not to be one to turn a lady down I obliged and waited while she closed the shop. A lead me up the stairs to the appartment above where she lived and we sat a while talking some more over a glass of wine. Now the conversation turned to our sexual experiences and fantasies, nothing out of the ordinary but it was still a hot conversation non the less. As A went to pour more wine I told her I better not as its a 40 minute drive home "ah dont be silly I have a _pare room you can crash here if you want im having a lot of fun" she said with a twinckle in her eyes. So another glass poured we continued our conversation and out of nowhere she leaned in and kissed me "oh im so sorry I dont know what came over me ive been thinking of kissing you since you walked in and I couldnt help myself" she said blushing.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her towards me. Our lips met again as she let out a quite wimper and our tongues danced in our mouths. Her lips where plump and soft we kissed for a while running our hands all over eachother until she pulled back "please dont think I do this all the time, youre the only guy ive let in my home" she said sternly "ofcourse not, I wouldnt think that of you" I said with my heart racing. "Good" she replied. Her hands darted for my belt as we kissed again. She unbuckled me and pulled down my trousers revealing my rock hard cock. Her hand grabbed my shaft as she whispered "ive wanted to do this for a long time" she slid off the sofa onto her knees and I felt her breath on the tip of my cock her breathing was heavy shes clearly nervous then I feel her tongue glide up and down my shaft and her hand works my balls.

Those plump lucious lips kiss every inch of my cock teasing me, I feel her tongue lick my precum from the tip "mmmmmmm" I hear. Her mouth opens and takes the head inside as she strokes me with her hand. She only has a small mouth so she couldnt fit much in but my god it was amazing, stroking away as she sucked from tip to half way only stopping to rub her saliva down my length like lube then continuing, I tried to stop her as I didnt want to just cum and it be all over but she was adamant she wanted to taste my load. She squeezed a little harder and sucked a little deeper while keeping eyecontact and it wasnt long before I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed everything I gave he and continued to lick up the rest that dribbled down me.

"Well thats not what I was expecting when I came here" I said laughing. "We are not done yet" she said getting up. She walked towards the door "well.... are you coming or not?" She asked as she vanished out the door. I pulled my trousers up and followed.

I enter another room and find A layed on the bed still fully dressed in her low cut dress, the bottom of which was mid thight length revealing the tops of her stockings, she was a sight to behold. "Now you can do what ever you want to me" she said. I looked around the room and noticed a silk scarf on the chair, I took it and placed it over her eyes "ooh I like where this is going" she wispered. Now she was blind folded I undressed and started to run my fingers over her neck and shoulders she wimpered again. I pulled down the top of her dress revealing her large breasts and hard nipples.

I lean in and start to lick, suck and nibble her nipples as she starts to breathe heavy, "oh yes" she lets out with a sigh. I get on the bed between her legs spreading them with my thighs as my hands run up her stockinged legs. I lift her dress to find she had no knickers on and a full but trimmed bush, I had never been with anyone with more than a landing strip or little tuft of hair before but this made me rock hard again. I kiss the tops of her legs and around her bush teasing her as she did me. I can smell her sweet juices as shes getting more and more excited, I part her lips with my fingers and take in the view of her beautiful pussy.

I start to run my tongue around her sweet pussy as she starts to moan, my tongue finds her clit "oh god" she says as I start to circle. My tongue dances on her clit and her hips begin the thrust so I slide two fingers inside her making her gasp. Her pussy was so tight and wet by now I stroked in and out while sucking and licking her love button. Her breathing faster and thrusting turned to shaking, I look up and she has her nipples between her fingers twisting them. Moaning louder and louder I feel her pussy contract on my fingers "yes right there!" She screams out. I work her to a mighty orgasm and lick at her sweet juices until her orgasm subsided.

Once she caught her breath back I climb up towards her face. We kiss deeply so she can taste herself "no one has ever done that to me before" she says "what no one has gone down on you?" I ask as my hard cock is now rubbing against her wet pussy "no. No one has ever made me cum going down on me" she giggles. "You can look now" I say as I angle the tip of my cock to her opening, she takes the blindfold off and in one thrust I enter her fully making her scream with passion. I slowly thrust in and out of her as we kiss, her arms around my back gently scratching my skin. Building up speed A starts to scream louder and louder and her nails getting deeper and deeper in my back, I cant take any more scratching so I lift her legs onto my shoulders and start to pound her like my life depended on it, my balls slapping on her butthole. With every thrust we get closer to climax her eyes roll back and I feel her pussy tighten again as I blow my second load deep inside her. We both lay there exhausted for an age not even talking just holding eachother until we fall asleep.

To be continued....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SpiresMan 14 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *lew65Man 14 weeks ago

Anglesey

More please

By *eed AttentionMan 14 weeks ago

Oxford

Mm very nice

By *..NemoMan 14 weeks ago

Durham

Amazing

By *raigs3386Man 14 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *imbob2145Man 14 weeks ago

stirling

By *ormladMan 14 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *evonFbsCouple 14 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *he-ProfessorMan 14 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ragsterMan 14 weeks ago

Blackburn

hartlepool

Next morning I wake up but A wasnt there. I get dressed and head down stairs A had opened the shop already. "Hey you" she said from behind the counter. "Hi sorry I slept through you getting up" I said sheepishly "dont worry about it I didnt want to wake you. Help yourself to a coffee if you like?" She sweetly asked but I was in need of a shower so I made my excuses and left for home.

I had barely arrived home and showered when I recieved a text 'last night was amazing hope you dont fob me off now haha' but how could I? All I could think about is what we got up to last night. We chatted a while and I recieved a picture it was of a dress. It was a black corset style top and short skirt type dress and my imagination went wild thinking of her big boobs in it. 'This just came in the shop but im thinking of keeping it for next time I see you' the message read, 'well you better try it on and maybe itll convince me to come over later' I replied.

A bit of time went by which I was glad of because I needed to concentrate on a few phonecalls I needed to make. Then picture after picture came through. First was her in the dress and just like I imagined it made her boobs pop, second was a picture of her boobs and third completely naked. 'Wow' I replied 'glad you like, so she shop is quiet so im thinking ill close early and go for a few cocktails tonight if you will join me?' 'And if I dont?' 'Well I guess ill have a hot bath and I will have to give myself all the attention' Well how can I refuse?

Few hours go by and I hop in the car and head over all the time thinking of what we will get up to. I was bursting out of my jeans the whole drive. I finally got there and parked behind the shop in an alleyway at the entrance to her appartment. I gave myself a bit of time to calm myself before going in. I ring the doorbell and wait, then the door flies open and there she is all dressed up and looking gorgeous in heels, bare legs and little dress on. You could have knocked me over with a feather but instead she grabbed me and gave me the most passionate kiss ive had in a long time

A must have felt my cock harden as we kissed as she pulled back and said "now now you better control yourself, that is for later" and with that we left for the local bars. We hit a few trendy places and drank a few cocktails all the while flirting and laughing like a real couple, it was a good night and about to get even better.

As time got on we both got incredibly horny and we knew it was nearing time to go back to hers "I know of a really nice bar on the way home if you want one more on the way back" I agreed and off we walked. As we approached the bar I could feel A steering me to the opposite side of the street "where are we going?" I asked and at that she pulled me into an alley opposite the bar.

The alley was quite dark but one light at the end gave a dull glow so we could still see. A then stopped and undone my jeans "fuck me right here!" She demands grabbing my growing cock i wasnt sure as you could seen down this alley from the bar opposite but when a woman is stroking your cock its hard to say no.

I grab her hair and bend her over infront of me, I lifted her dress up and I could feel her thong was soaking. I pulled it to one side and slid into her, we both let out a quiet moan. "Thats it fuck my wet pussy" she commanded so I grabbed her hips and and started to thrust back and forth with the energy of a hyper teenager. Im not proud but the excitement had me cumming within a minute or so not that she seemed to mind. She pulled her thong back in place turned and kissed me with a wink she says "mmmmm thats better I like it when im nice and full" and we headed for the bar.

As we got to the doorway I knew the doorman had seen what had happened as he had a huge grin on his face and he gave me a nod. A just walked straight past him and up to the bar. We order our drinks and sit down "did you enjoy that?" She asked "yes ofcourse, ive done it outside before just not in view of anyone" I replied, "well im sure he liked it too" she giggled.

The conversation turned to fantasies and kinks and A confessed that the risk of being caught turns her on and outdoor sex really gets her going. Ok good to know I thought. We finished our drinks and headed home it was now beginning to rain a little but we didnt care, we kept talking about things we have done and would like to do.

As we get to her place I go to go in the shop front but I was quickly reminded that we have to go around the back. As we turn the corner A tells me that the back alley is only for access to the appartments above the shops and I was lucky to park outside hers as its very busy usually and there is always someone coming or going. I had an idea.

As we get to her door soaking wet from the rain I take hold of A's hand and pin her against the wall with her hand above her head. I kiss her and I could feel her knees tremble "are you cold?" I ask "no. I just love it when a man is forceful and spontaneous like this. What are you going to do with me?" She replied. I kiss her again then walk her to my car, I unbutton her dress just enough to get access to her boobs and lay her back on the bonnet of my car. She she jumps up "ah its soaking!" She squeals but I push her back down and say "so are you" as I spread her legs.

This time I took the thong off and I could smell a mix of my cum and her juices on it. I quickly unbutton my jeans and enter her again, it squelched as I forced myself deep inside and I could feel my cum dribbling out. As I started pounding she started to moan loudly "we need to be quiet" I said "then make me" she said with a gasp. I grab her soaking thong and put it in her mouth and cover her lips with my hand, this sent her over the edge and she thrust back at me again and again until her eyes rolled back and she gave into her orgasm, legs shaking she bucked over and over so I released my hand from her mouth and pulled the thong away.

"Right now cum over me!" She commanded as she got down to her knees. She took my cock in her mouth slurping on our juices. I could feel myself getting closer and closer so she leaned back a little and she wanked my hard cock until I cum, the first stream hit her cheek then the rest on her chest.

By now we realised that people may be watching and ran for cover in the appartment.

To be continued....

By *ragsterMan 14 weeks ago

Blackburn

ayr / glasgow

By *ularliWoman 14 weeks ago

worcester

Loving this so far.

By *evonFbsCouple 14 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *D1970Couple 14 weeks ago

Devon

Very good

By *ushin boundariesCouple 14 weeks ago

halstead

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Love it

By *iscoman7771000Man 14 weeks ago

birmingham

hartlepool

As we got into the appartment both giggly from what we had done we went up to dry off and clean up. It was only about 10.30/11pm so we poured some wine and the chat soon turned to sexy things again. We where both still pretty horny at this point.

"Did you enjoy taking control like that?" She asked "of course I did but I also like to be controlled" I replied. Then I saw that naughty twinkle in her eyes again, we drank some more turning eachother on as we do then A stood up "stay here for a few minutes then come and find me. Leave the lights off Ok?" She said as she left the room. What was she up to? I wondered.

A couple of minutes passed and I got up and whent in search of A. It was dark in the appartment but the street lights outside gave just enough light to see. I searched the appartment but could not find her. What on earth is she planning? Where is she? Then I hear a noise from downstairs in the shop. What is she doing down there I wondered and slowly crept down the stairs.

I opened the door to the shop and entered. The shop was like an old house, two rooms knocked into one which would have been a livingroom and a diningroom, a door and floor to ceiling windows at the front. The shop had many freestanding clothes rails and a little desk for a till.

I walked in and made my way through the rails of clothes but still no A. I noticed the rails at the window had moved making an opening so I could see the street outside and the chair that was at the desk is now in the middle of the room. I hear A's soft voice fr9m a dark corner "take your clothes off and sit in the chair" now I am nervous as the shop is on quute a busy street and its nearly kicking out time for the local bars. She repeats "take your clothes off and sit in the chair!"

I do as requested, keeping my eyes on the window hoping no one walks past and looks in. A emerges from the darkness completely naked, boobs bouncing and butt jiggling as she came closer. My cock began to twitch again, A took my hands and tied them behind my back with what I am assuming was a neck tie or something. "Now do not make a sound" she said as she stood infront of me, her gorgeous curvy body glistened in the street lights making me so hard.

A began to sway and run her hands over her body infront of me, she pulled at her erect nipples swaying her hips from side to side. Then her hand moves down to her bush fingers dissapearing between her legs as she lets out a quiet "mmmmmmm". She steps forward and presents a hard nipple to my lips and I flick it with my tongue then begin to suck "nibble it" she wispers. I nibble, lick and suck on her nipples one at a time "good boy" she wispers.

She stands back up "want to see how wet I am for you?" She says quietly and turns to face the window, bends over and spreads her cheeks with her hands so I have full view of her wet pussy and butt. All I wanted to do now was lean in and lick her from behind, she reaches underneath and fingers her now soaking pussy infront of me with two fingers. The sight of her fingers dissapearing inside her had my cock throbbing watching her juices glisten on her knuckles as she pumped herself with more rythem. She turns and puts her dripping fingers in my mouth and I suck them clean, she tastes amazing.

A straddles my knee and I can feel her wetness on my leg, we kiss deeply, our tongues carressing as she starts to grind away on my leg she lets out a quiet moan. Im now bursting to cum as me precum dribbles down my hard shaft. "You have been very naughty tonight" she wispers in my ear and I nod keeping quiet as she demanded. She rearranges herself and straddles both legs and a can feel the warmth of her pussy against my cock.

Her hips start to grind on me and with a little maneuvering my cock finds her clit. Rubbing back and forth her breath starts to quicken "oh that feels so good, if you last then I will reward you" she says. I am already about to burst but I pray to any sex gods out there to make me last as she grinds her clit faster and faster on my shaft, her quiet moans in my ear turning me on more.

She brings herself almost to orgasm and stops "well done, now for your reward" she says as she turns around. I have a quick glimps out of the window and other than the odd d*unk staggering down the road no one has seen us yet. A lowers herself down, hands on my knees until the tip of my cock is at her entrance. God I am loving this, then just as I am about to enter her she shuffles forward. Now my cock is at her arsehole and she slowly lowers herself. I am met with resistance at first as the head of my cock pushes through her tight hole, it is super tight but she eases down stopping every inch to let herself relax. Now I am completely inside her tight butt, she starts to work my cock up and down as i feel her juices dribble down my balls.

She reaches down and I feel her fingers in her pussy from inside, slowly we fuck like this for what seems like hours gaining rythem trying to be quiet. Faster she bounces on my throbbing cock "im close babe please cum in my arse" she says and with another couple of thrusts I explode deep in her which the throbbing of my cumming cock must have pushed her over and she buckled to an orgasm squirting her juices on the floor.

We stay like this for a moment as my cock softened and slipped out with a splurt of cum. She untied me and we look at the mess we made "oops" she giggled. Luckily the floor was wooden so we mopped up the floor and cleaned down the chair. We still dont know if anyone walking past caught a glimps of us that night but a week later she told me she sold that chair to a customer haha

Hooe you all enjoyed my little story. We where quite adventurous having fun in a park, woods, carpark, cinema, Pub toilets maybe ill post those at a later date

By *rgasm4u69Man 14 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant thanks for sharing

By *ushin boundariesCouple 14 weeks ago

halstead

ayr / glasgow

By *he-ProfessorMan 14 weeks ago