FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Download festival hook up with a colleague.

Download festival hook up with a colleague.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tormcast OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Widnes

This is true and from a few years ago, the last time Sabbath headlined.

In the weeks leading up to download I'd decided I wanted to see Black Sabbath at least once, being a huge fan of them. I worked in bookies (one of the big ones) and there's was a girl who I've hooked up (mentioned before on here so I'll put a link in the next comment) anyway this takes place after that has happened. I got a text in the morning saying that someone had fell onto her tent and broke it. I was coming down for the day and did I have a spare one I could bring? I had a two man tent so I threw it into the boot and I headed down with my mates we see a couple of the bands once we arrive but I feel a bit of a tit carrying this tent around with me. I left them to watch Sixx AM (not too bothered about missing it) to go find Alice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayarMan 13 weeks ago

Wirral

This could be good

Widnes

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1529026

So we meet up by the first bit of the arena as you go in and start making our way towards the camp site she's telling me about the bands from the night before and how thankful she is for me bringing the stuff down to her. We get to the site and security say I can't go in cause I don't have the camping pass, I explained I was just helping her set the tent up cause hers was broke and I'd brought it down, there was a little back and forth but finally he said it was alright but to come tell him when it was done.

Widnes

So we head to her spot and her mates are in the tent next to her. I can smell coming through the tent and they'll chatting to each other. Shed moved her stuff into theirs temporarily so we broke down the tent in the rain and started setting up this other one, shes again super thankful and asks if I want a beer before we head back. We lay next to each other inside the tent drinking room temperature beer and catching up, before I know it she plants a huge kiss on my lips and we spend a while tonging at each other's mouths.

Widnes

She starts rubbing my cock over my jeans which starts getting hard. Plain as day whispers 'do you want to fuck?' I start unzipping my jeans immediately and she quickly pulls off her T-shirt exposing this white lacey bra and pulls down her black leggings exposing her matching panties.

By *idlandiaMan 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

Widnes

As I start pulling my t-shirt up I'm stopped in my tracks as she plunges my now hard cock into her mouth. It felt even better than the last time she was squeezing my balls and sucking it so fucking hardi grabbed her by the neck and pulled her off, throwing her back onto the camping mat and get on top of her. Her pussy is so wet as I tap the end of my cock on her clit and begin to rub up and down. I push my fat cock inside of her and she lets out a sigh of arousal while looking at me through those thick framed glasses. As I start to thrust inside of her she pulls her huge pale tits out above the bra but leaving it on. Her mates in the text next to us are now silent until I hear a chuckle, she says 'go on Alice, you get it girl's I don't stop fucking but we laugh at the situation , I say 'come and watch if you want (heat of the moment).

Widnes

I hear her other mate say "i'm not going in!" then their tent unzip, we stop like deer in headlights and both look at the front of the tent, a shadow walks closer to it and a hand reaches out and unzips a little, then an eye. After a few seconds Alice says 'Kirst, are you coming in or not?' she unzips and we move over slightly as she gets in, my cock still inside of her, she has one of those butt buckets and half a J in her hand. She has long ginger hair with a full fringe, thick dark make up, a full floral sleeve tattoo on one arm and is very short.

By *ilbert4450Man 13 weeks ago

paisley

Widnes

'Nice to meet you' I say as I start to grind inside Alice again and she lets out a moan. Kirsty says 'That's fucking hot' 'Oh yeah? Do you like watching my fuck your mate?' 'I would rather see you both cum so we can get going, she puts the J to her mouth and lights it while rubbing her tits. I take the hint and begin to fuck Alice nice and deep while Kirsty starts kissing her

By *J GeminiTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Northumberland

Widnes

Kirsty now sucking on Alice's tits, I ask if she wants me to fuck her too, she says 'oh no fuck her proper and we'll see later she then slides her hand down to the base of my cock and grips it, pulling me towards Alice. I'm about to cum and I announce that to them. Kirsty pulls her vest top down and exposes these clear pink nipples and says ' cum for us' I needed no other words and I pull my cock ready to cum on Alice's pussy. Again she grabs the base of my cock and I explode onto her wrist and all over Alice's pussy and stomach. If felt like it went on forever. I fell limp with the pure pleasure I'd just experienced and we all have a giggle. We get dressed again and grab a beer each to walk back with, then we watched Deftones together and I went back to my mates for Sabbath and then headed home. We had a shift together like 2 weeks after that where we talked about the events

Widnes

[Removed by poster at 21/02/24 12:09:59]

Widnes

Glad you like it

By *evonFbsCouple 13 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH