FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not just a drink!

Not just a drink!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RFR72 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Watford

Another little story back when I was married and wife I were trying new things.

We had a few experiences, been to clubs had a party, met a few couples etc and had a lot of fun. We even set up a couple of local social meets which went well.

But my wife wanted to meet a guy on her own, I was a little unsure of this at first as worried about her meeting guys on her own but she persuaded me. Well didn't take much tbh as the thought of her getting up to no good was a huge turn on, you know that ache you get in your groin when you think about stuff lol

So she went on the search for someone and was overloaded with offers, of course she was. We decided some rules, she and I would chat with them online through messages and on phone and then she would meet them for a social, just a drink and chat so she could get a feel for them. If she was happy and there was a connection another date would be arranged for a naughty meet.

It wasn't long until there were a few possibilities but one guy stood out, it seemed to take an age to arrange a meet but it finally happened. She was to meet him at a pub not too far from home just in case she wanted to bail or something went wrong. On the night even though we had swinging experiences before we were both nervous, excited nervous but as it was just a drink and nothing else we settled ourselves.

Off she went around 7:30pm, she was looking gorgeous as always, a top that enhanced and showed off her breasts (not that they needed enhancing) and some sung jeans that showed off her curvy thighs and arse. I settled down for the evening to watch a film but spent most of it wondering how she was doing.

The evening seemed to drag and my mind was going 100mph but at around midnight she came home, "How did it go" i asked! She said she had a really nice evening the guy was a gentleman they had a laugh and she wanted to meet him again for a "proper" meet and if that went well he was happy for all 3 of us to have a MMF.

She had a shower and I waited for her in bed, she got in bed naked and put her arms around me, kissed my neck and said she was looking forward to fucking this chap and was turned on thinking about it. Her hand went between my legs and she cupped my balls gently, caressed them and I started to get hard. She played with me for a while telling me what she wants to do with this guy when she meets him.

I went to turn around to kiss her and I was so hard and turned on I just wanted her there and then.

She told me not to turn round, she was spooning me from behind, her hand still rubbing my now pre cum oozing cock, she whispered in my ear, sorry but i need to tell you something, don't be upset, my mind was fixated on how turned on I was so wasn't really concentrating. I asked her to repeat herself but she just shhhsshed me and said listen.

They had left the pub and walked over to her car, he had put his arm around her and grabbed her bum, she wanted to kiss him. I went to turn and look at her but she made me stay where I was so she could whisper in my ear and keep rubbing me, I wondered what else was coming?

She told me they got in the car as it was a fairly local pub and didn't want to be spotted by anyone we might know. Once in the car they chatted and when he was about to leave he leaned across for a kiss, at first she told me she held back as our rule was just a social but she said she couldn't help herself and it was just only a kiss.

At this point I didn't care, what she was telling me was turning me on, I was so hard, wanted to fuck her so bad but she kept me in place.

I kissed him she said, and I instantly felt my pussy throb, I could feel myself getting wet, oh and I didn't have any underwear on, "you naughty bitch I thought! She goes on saying that all she could think of whilst kissing him is his cock and she brushed the front of his jeans, he was hard she said, so hard so I rubbed him through his jeans, "sorry hunny but I unzipped him slowly and undone his belt, he slipped his jeans down and his beautiful cock was there waiting, baby I needed to suck it, I needed to feel it in my mouth, i'm sorry. "Don't be sorry, just carry one" I said, literally trying not to cum as I was that turned on.

I kissed the tip of his cock, I licked the tip and made it wet with my tongue, when I put my mouth around it I could feel it throb, his hands were now pulling at my top, trying to find my bra clip to undo me. I stopped him and said "patience" I worked his hard cock, sucked him, caressed his shaved balls, I kept going until I felt him start to jerk, i pulled away baby just as he cum and it went all over my face and hands. I was thinking of how much you would of loved watching this, you would woudnt you, do you want me to fuck him? do you want to see his cock slide inside my pussy?

Fuck yes I said, again I tried to turn around but she wouldn't let me, "I'm not finished" she said. As he recovered from me making him cum I slid down my jeans, I was so wet there was a wet patch of cream in my jeans. I laid back in the seat and parted my thighs, oh baby the feel of his hands on my thighs and now on my breasts was amazing, he ran his fingers over my pussy my large wet labia and then licked his fingers.

Baby he slid two fingers deep inside me, I heard the squelch of the creamy wetness, he fingered me for a while and played with my clit, he got faster and slid in four fingers. OMG i cum so hard and I creamed all over his hand which again he licked.

By now I was gone, I was so fucking turned up I flipped round on top of my wife, she said "Im still wet from him, next time I want to be filled with his cum. That was enough I slid inside her and instantly exploded inside her, there was so much cum such a hard orgasm.

My wife smiled and said "Your not mad then that it wasn't just a drink?" lol

Unfortunately we never did meet up with this guy again which was a shame.

I hope you like these stories from back when I was married, I miss all the fun but hey it might happen again? Being single has its bonuses but not if your a swinger lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imetomingleMan 15 weeks ago

Chester

Watford

I shouldn't write these! I get myself all worked up and turned on and then frustrated because I'm not having any fun lol

By *evonFbsCouple 15 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ig daddy 1969Man 15 weeks ago

manchester

By *ragsterMan 15 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *cott60Man 15 weeks ago

Perth

By *igerman23Man 15 weeks ago

hayes

More i hope

By *hris 1000200Man 15 weeks ago

kells

Watford

"More i hope"

Well it seems some of you like so I will do some more stories, real ones and might have a go at a fantasy one.

» Add a new message to this topic