your first group sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ourbon1 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

wales

hi all, would people be open to sharing their first group sex experience x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ypicalmale2022Man 13 weeks ago

okehampton

Depends on what you class as a group - mfm is most peoples first experience but are you thinking 4 or more??

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 13 weeks ago

Midlothian

D*unken MFM with my girlfriend and mate. It was great. Had a few more with various partners over the years. Even an ex girlfriend and her female friend.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

I was in at the deep end! First group situation was as part of a 5 guy gb that a hubby arranged for his wife.

A whole Saturday daytime at their weekend house and she had a wail of a time.

Left her cum d*unk and smiley and he told us all that she slept most of the Sunday.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Quite a few years ago, a couple got in touch and I arranged a hotel.

In total there were 6 guys and one gorgeous, slim woman in her 20s.

I observed for a bit, disappointed that within seconds, one of the guys had her knickers off (I love women leaving underwear on).

The guys all seemed to run out of steam pretty quick and I was last up, got her screaming and squirting, then shot my load over her.

I dropped her a message the next day and we met up for a 1 on 1 outdoors the next week. I made her squirt from fingering whilst lorry drivers drove past.

Wish I’d kept in touch with her!

By *ourbon1 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

wales

so hot to hear all. and anything more than 2.

i had one experience as a teen then first from fab was invited to join a couple licking her out as he fucked her

By *ixie69Woman 13 weeks ago

leicester

I was 18 with a much older FWB. I had my first mmf with him and his friend one hot summer afternoon on his boat. Both a lot older than me but it was very good as I recall. Played with them a few times after that and also one of his other friends on one occasion.

By *ossman0168Man 13 weeks ago

Liverpool

Mine was a mmff with a girl I played with on here, she arranged a meet with a couple, we turned up, had a chat then all headed upstairs to the bedroom to swap partners and see what happened. Unfortunately for the other guy he had been nervous all day so had drank several bottles of Stella and couldn’t perform so sat it out and watched me with two women. Who was I to complain

By *andy IanMan 13 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I used to visit a club once a week with my ex FWB it was cheaper than getting a hotel could have sex in private or invite others. She was happy with mmmf but after chatting to another couple wanted to try a gang bang. We arranged a hotel room with the other couple and invited 12 men for each. As with most of these things only 12 men turned up in total. I watched 9 of them service my FWB 2 happy with having a blow jobs. The others all fucked her safe some cumming inside her in the condom others pulling out taking it off and cumming over her. It lasted 3 hours not sure how many the other wife had. I finished her off bare when the guys had gone filling her with cum.

» Add a new message to this topic