FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seduction of the handyman.

Seduction of the handyman.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnyrotten OP   Man 13 weeks ago

cotswolds

Whilst laid awake at night listening to her fence blowing in the wind, Anita needed to take her mind off the squeak . It was driving her insane. She scoured the Internet for a handyman that could come and sort out her little issue. She found one guy that was relatively close. He was available to pop round the next day, it had been while since she had been a while since she had had strange man in her house, naughty thoughts started to pop into her head. I wonder what he’s like she thought to herself. I wonder If he will flirt with me. Suddenly she found herself with her hands running over her body, her nipples getting harder, breathing becoming a bit deeper and she could feel the wetness between her legs starting to soak into her knickers. She pushed back the covers, and the cold winter air blew across her body, her hands running up and down her legs slowly brushing past her pussy she felt a tingle as she thought about the handyman being out in the garden. Could she be brave enough to be stood in the kitchen looking through the window and discreetly playing with herself while he’s outside working away will he notice will his flirting get any more? By now, her wetness was too much to handle. She needed to touch herself properly. She slowly ran her fingers from the bottom up to the top of her swollen, wet pussy lips gently circling on her throbbing clit. Oh God, that feels so good, her other hand, reaching up, massaging her tits, and pulling gently on her nipples, as if they were being bitten, she gently a finger inside herself. I’m so wet she thought easing another finger and gently slowly started to curl them up and massage her G spot her leg got wide apart and the rhythm of her fingers inside her got quicker by now, the palm of her hand was slapping on her clit as her fingers pounded into her. She could feel an orgasm building and moans become more vocal. The wetness from her pussy was dripping down her fingers, fuck me. I’m going to cum to cum she thought and as her moans increased. Her pushed down hard into the pillow as her fingers fucked herself as hard and as fast as she could. This was all too much, and she let out a big, long sigh as her orgasm ripped through her, her leg, shaking her body, trembling, her fingers still gently, twisting and pulling on her nipples, as the fingers inside herself, slow down until she could just feel herself gripping onto them, as her orgasm subsided. Once she had regained her composure, she now couldn’t wait for The Handyman to pop round and for her fanny to flutter. She no doubt would need to make her excuses and go into the other room to feel how wet she had got from the naughty flirting she would do with him.

If people enjoy this i will get my head into part 2. let me know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

Would definitely like to hear part 2

By *ustgenuineadultfunMan 13 weeks ago

West Bromwich

By *iscoman7771000Man 12 weeks ago

birmingham

Part two

Yes please

By *ucksguy2000Man 12 weeks ago

aylesbury

More please

By *p22333Man 12 weeks ago

Witney

More please

By *ust want fun 888Man 12 weeks ago

nearby

"Whilst laid awake at night listening to her fence blowing in the wind, Anita needed to take her mind off the squeak . It was driving her insane. She scoured the Internet for a handyman that could come and sort out her little issue. She found one guy that was relatively close. He was available to pop round the next day, it had been while since she had been a while since she had had strange man in her house, naughty thoughts started to pop into her head. I wonder what he’s like she thought to herself. I wonder If he will flirt with me. Suddenly she found herself with her hands running over her body, her nipples getting harder, breathing becoming a bit deeper and she could feel the wetness between her legs starting to soak into her knickers. She pushed back the covers, and the cold winter air blew across her body, her hands running up and down her legs slowly brushing past her pussy she felt a tingle as she thought about the handyman being out in the garden. Could she be brave enough to be stood in the kitchen looking through the window and discreetly playing with herself while he’s outside working away will he notice will his flirting get any more? By now, her wetness was too much to handle. She needed to touch herself properly. She slowly ran her fingers from the bottom up to the top of her swollen, wet pussy lips gently circling on her throbbing clit. Oh God, that feels so good, her other hand, reaching up, massaging her tits, and pulling gently on her nipples, as if they were being bitten, she gently a finger inside herself. I’m so wet she thought easing another finger and gently slowly started to curl them up and massage her G spot her leg got wide apart and the rhythm of her fingers inside her got quicker by now, the palm of her hand was slapping on her clit as her fingers pounded into her. She could feel an orgasm building and moans become more vocal. The wetness from her pussy was dripping down her fingers, fuck me. I’m going to cum to cum she thought and as her moans increased. Her pushed down hard into the pillow as her fingers fucked herself as hard and as fast as she could. This was all too much, and she let out a big, long sigh as her orgasm ripped through her, her leg, shaking her body, trembling, her fingers still gently, twisting and pulling on her nipples, as the fingers inside herself, slow down until she could just feel herself gripping onto them, as her orgasm subsided. Once she had regained her composure, she now couldn’t wait for The Handyman to pop round and for her fanny to flutter. She no doubt would need to make her excuses and go into the other room to feel how wet she had got from the naughty flirting she would do with him.

If people enjoy this i will get my head into part 2. let me know.

"

excellent writing, please continue

By *en1234300Man 12 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *j47Man 12 weeks ago

limerick

By *divingMan 12 weeks ago

northwich

part 2 please

By *ilbert4450Man 12 weeks ago

paisley

By *axixxxMan 12 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *evonFbsCouple 12 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *9 kisses.Man 12 weeks ago

clacton on sea

By *ussD1Man 12 weeks ago

Gloucester

So far so good. Keep it up OP

By *im69000Man 12 weeks ago

louth

Brilliant

By *rgar27Man 12 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *aughtywifeyWoman 12 weeks ago

close

By *ig daddy 1969Man 12 weeks ago

manchester

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 12 weeks ago

Hastings

By *igerman23Man 12 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *andy mamboMan 12 weeks ago

saltney

By *onnyrotten OP   Man 12 weeks ago

cotswolds

sorry all. life took over. glad you all liked. i will get onto next part soon. sorry.

By *portbilly1976Man 12 weeks ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic