FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > looking for a cute black or indian girl

looking for a cute black or indian girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i'm looking for a cute black or indian girl for lots of fun . i've never had a black or indian girl before so hoping to tick that off my fantasy list .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ltimateGemWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I only wish you knew how offensive your email comes across!

I can't fucking win can I . Everything I put on here someone always has a problem . Bit offensive when a white woman puts on her profile black cock only .

I'm only writing the same thing I want a black or Indian girl . How is that offensive ?

[Removed by poster at 17/03/13 22:01:24]

Sorry _ltimategem I didn't realise that you were a black woman I'm sorry .

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Sorry _ltimategem I didn't realise that you were a black woman I'm sorry . "

Well, it shouldn't matter of what ethnicity a poster is, if someone objects to your post you should take it on board and move on.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"Sorry _ltimategem I didn't realise that you were a black woman I'm sorry .

Well, it shouldn't matter of what ethnicity a poster is, if someone objects to your post you should take it on board and move on. "

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I can't fucking win can I . Everything I put on here someone always has a problem . Bit offensive when a white woman puts on her profile black cock only .

I'm only writing the same thing I want a black or Indian girl . How is that offensive ?"

Well, having read the other threads, one thing comes across very clearly, your attitude!!!

If you post a thread, you will get comments, not all of which will be what you want to hear.

If you ask for advice, and then not just ignore it, but actually do the opposite, then people will rip the piss!

Getting snippy will only encourage more people to have a pop at you, so, before posting, take a breath, walk away and have a cuppa, and then, if you still feel the need to reply, carefully consider what you write, as once its out there, there's no going back!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i'm looking for a cute black or indian girl for lots of fun . i've never had a black or indian girl before so hoping to tick that off my fantasy list ."

I don't see why this is racist! can someone please let me know why?

Tanya slut looking for big black cock ??

Never been with a black guy before, anyone help.

cheers _thwalescpl i will take on board what you said . thanks for the advice.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

" i've never had a black or indian girl before so hoping to tick that off my fantasy list ."
this part as ive never HAD a black woman makes it seem like your looking for a thing rather than a person thats why

give the guy a break...ffs...the pc brigade going mental again.....

essex chelmsford

"give the guy a break...ffs...the pc brigade going mental again....."
not being pc at all im the least pc person u would ever meet, i was givin my opinion on why maybe it seemed offensive to others as people on here could find fault in an empty room, i wasnt offended but clearly one lady was and it did come across that way a bit tbh

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"give the guy a break...ffs...the pc brigade going mental again....."

Well you're going to hate me - "mental" is deragotory to people with mental illnesses. Not joking.

If you can't see why "I want a black woman" can be offensive, imagine white people were the minority, and all you heard from non-whites was about how exciting your skin colour was. I think I'd get tired of people going on about my whiteness and only caring about that rather than my actual personality,

So if you want to play with a black woman, maybe find one and talk to them as a person rather than advertising for one as if they're a product.

What a load of shit. The guy has a preference just like hundreds of female on here that 'want bbc'!

No one gets upset with them, and no one should, it's their right to want and choose who they want and if they advertise it so what...

He's not insulted anyone and made degrading remarks. End of the day if you don't like don't read it!

"What a load of shit. The guy has a preference just like hundreds of female on here that 'want bbc'!

No one gets upset with them, and no one should, it's their right to want and choose who they want and if they advertise it so what...

He's not insulted anyone and made

degrading remarks. End of the day if you don't like don't read it!"

here bloody here...well said

essex chelmsford

"What a load of shit. The guy has a preference just like hundreds of female on here that 'want bbc'!

He's not insulted anyone and made degrading remarks. End of the day if you don't like don't read it!"

well clearly he has insulted or offended as the second thread down states its offensive, and she is a coloured woman so how can u say noone has been insulted

Well every couple on this site that is not looking for single male is sexist then! I've put here so it must be true

"Well every couple on this site that is not looking for single male is sexist then! I've put here so it must be true "

pmpl

essex chelmsford

"Well every couple on this site that is not looking for single male is sexist then! I've put here so it must be true "
no because u are being pedantic , and u know u are, i wasn't offended by the op at all, but if the lady says she was who are u to say she isn't?.

it was the way it was worded, probably or almost definatley, the op didn't mean it that way, but that is how it came across fact!

Ok I bring a knob because I have an opinion?

That message was directed at her directly. If she found it offensive, she shouldn't of read it.

If you don't like a scary film you dont watch one

This is swing site, I'm sure alot of subjects and activities that happen and are talked about on here and not for everyone liking/find disgusting/think its insulting but if no advertised their fantasies or what they were looking for then this site wouldn't be here!

essex chelmsford

"Ok I bring a knob because I have an opinion?

"

not sure why if u bring a knob u have an opinion , but at the same time everyone is entitled to an opinion weather ur a knob or not.

whats funny tho is the op has disappeared as has the possible offended party, and me and you are arguing like a couple of twats over fuck all, as im not offended and also agree with some of what u are saying not all but some, and i also dont give a shite either way im gonna move off

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

As an Indian girl I can say I was not at all offended.

Now is spicy a play on words regarding your sex life or your ethnicity. ?

Oh bollocks, I hope I haven't started another rant.

chesterfield

It is both. Good eh?

think the guy has been misunderstood, its hard to sometimes put into writing what is easier to say.

"As an Indian girl I can say I was not at all offended. "
got to say.....you are one hot and spicy girl..... ethnicity irrelevant

well said Sir and spot on

chesterfield

And thanks to both of you.

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

Cant see whats wrong with the op really. Shame someone was offended but im sure the op ment no offence he was just expressing a desire

By *ltimateGemWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Sorry _ltimategem I didn't realise that you were a black woman I'm sorry . "

I read this a few days ago and it made me giggle a little when you found out I was black. What difference would that make? I am wondering however, why you have said sorry? For the guy that said I didn't have to read this post I just need to mention that I get emails similar to this at least once per week! I find it offensive because it does feel as though I am a thing, rather than human. "Are there any cute amputees? I've never been with one before ....." Does this not offend people? I think it's horrible but would you believe it's an actual fetish and people get off on it? I'm sure if I were an amputee I would feel offended by someone advertising to get off on something I had no control of. I've never wanted to change my colour, in fact I am proud of it, but I want people to see beyond this. I remember being at Chameleons in the couple's room and some guy began touching my body. I was fine with this, as I felt sexy as hell! He then said, "I love your black skin ...." For some reason, my pussy dried up ... instantly, and I didn't feel sexy anymore. If he had said, I love your mouth, or your eyes or even my boobs, that would have been much better for me to accept. Instead of feeling like a sexy individual I then became a representative of all black women. Take me (not literally! lol) for who I am and not what you think I represent! To the poster, I accept your apology and continue to giggle!!

I read this a few days ago and it made me giggle a little when you found out I was black. What difference would that make? I am wondering however, why you have said sorry? For the guy that said I didn't have to read this post I just need to mention that I get emails similar to this at least once per week! I find it offensive because it does feel as though I am a thing, rather than human. "Are there any cute amputees? I've never been with one before ....." Does this not offend people? I think it's horrible but would you believe it's an actual fetish and people get off on it? I'm sure if I were an amputee I would feel offended by someone advertising to get off on something I had no control of. I've never wanted to change my colour, in fact I am proud of it, but I want people to see beyond this. I remember being at Chameleons in the couple's room and some guy began touching my body. I was fine with this, as I felt sexy as hell! He then said, "I love your black skin ...." For some reason, my pussy dried up ... instantly, and I didn't feel sexy anymore. If he had said, I love your mouth, or your eyes or even my boobs, that would have been much better for me to accept. Instead of feeling like a sexy individual I then became a representative of all black women. Take me (not literally! lol) for who I am and not what you think I represent! To the poster, I accept your apology and continue to giggle!! "

well said and thankyou..a last a voice of sense

Its only the same as women putting on here only want bbc ain't it really . They want black cock and I'm just after some black or Indian girl . Like someone put in here its a fetish thing like leather and whips .

G is on my friends list and I think the way he worded it was not too bad. What is he supposed to do - ask for a politically correct ethnic lady. In schools they are now not allowed to sing baa baa black sheep because it is not politically correct. Yes ive deviated because some people were having a go and while you are entitled to your opinion, if he had asked for a chinese or french or anyother type of culture would he have been slagged off too? The lady who was offended, did not have a profile pic displayed on here so how is he supposed to know she was of a coloured persuasion? Fucking hell give him a break, he is just trying to do and say the right thing, to try and meet some nice ladies. Wtf is wrong with that? Grrrr

I have a fantasy of meeting a beautiful black couple and being restrained whilst wanked onto the floor by the wife as i watch her husband cum inside my fertile wife. no offence.

We all have our fantasties and mine is to have sex with either a black girl or Indian girl . There is nothing wrong with it is there

By *inocchioMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I confess to finding black women really really attractive. My first girlfriend was black, and I haven't yet gone back.

The difference here is not just race, it's also about gender, and the different reactions to being objectified or adored.

Hence why " I want your BBC" may be ok for some black men, but "I want your black pussy" - well, good luck with that one.

Hotstud, it's a fucking minefield. Tread carefully.

(Hello you black honeys! Shit, was that ok?)

By *arry1972Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Omg some people need to get a job and maybe they ll have more important things to worry about ?????

"Omg some people need to get a job and maybe they ll have more important things to worry about ?????"
well what we are going to say will upset many of you, there loads of 2 face buggers on here, the guys us only asking what a lot of woman ask and he gets slated

All l want to know did you find a black or Indian girl to help with your fantasy. Forget the PC brigade we all have opinions some right and some not so. We are all on here for fun so peace out all lol . X

Seriously wtf?? I'm no racist, I have the same fantasy as the op, but this realy gets to me the op, is obviously not out to offend, yes everyone.is entitled. to there own opinion but come on,, i could understand if there was even a slight hint of derogatory termanology , saying your offended because he likes you cos your black is like saying your offended cos he likes you cos your female.... and just to add the whole amputee thing is completely differant as being black is not a disability were being an amputee is!!!

"As an Indian girl I can say I was not at all offended. got to say.....you are one hot and spicy girl..... ethnicity irrelevant"

Here here have to agree with you there one hot and spicy lady

Am black woman me2 I don t find this request offensive ', why some people try to twist every thing white people say. Itt s a just a wish and fantasy what would u say if black or indian or thai or..... say oh I would like to fuck to ,white girls is it ofensive? By the way is a just a color be pr oud of your color means you respect yourself

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

I read this a few days ago and it made me giggle a little when you found out I was black. What difference would that make? I am wondering however, why you have said sorry? For the guy that said I didn't have to read this post I just need to mention that I get emails similar to this at least once per week! I find it offensive because it does feel as though I am a thing, rather than human. "Are there any cute amputees? I've never been with one before ....." Does this not offend people? I think it's horrible but would you believe it's an actual fetish and people get off on it? I'm sure if I were an amputee I would feel offended by someone advertising to get off on something I had no control of. I've never wanted to change my colour, in fact I am proud of it, but I want people to see beyond this. I remember being at Chameleons in the couple's room and some guy began touching my body. I was fine with this, as I felt sexy as hell! He then said, "I love your black skin ...." For some reason, my pussy dried up ... instantly, and I didn't feel sexy anymore. If he had said, I love your mouth, or your eyes or even my boobs, that would have been much better for me to accept. Instead of feeling like a sexy individual I then became a representative of all black women. Take me (not literally! lol) for who I am and not what you think I represent! To the poster, I accept your apology and continue to giggle!! "

I shagged an amputee once.....and did not know...right up to the moment her arm dropped off....(she wore a sexy blouse if ur asking)....I was seeking a better grip whilst doing the doggy....I soldiered on..( well you would wouldn't you...)

David

"As an Indian girl I can say I was not at all offended. "

"Am black woman me2 I don t find this request offensive ', why some people try to twist every thing white people say. Itt s a just a wish and fantasy what would u say if black or indian or thai or..... say oh I would like to fuck to ,white girls is it ofensive? By the way is a just a color be pr oud of your color means you respect yourself"

Came on this thread for a fantasy not a debate ffs! Everyone entitled to their opinion or choice/preference we all have them.

"Came on this thread for a fantasy not a debate ffs! Everyone entitled to their opinion or choice/preference we all have them. "
well said

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

as a white man im fucking sick and tired of being told you cant do this or say that, as it may offend somebody,but on the other hand its open season for others to call me,HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG!

"Am black woman me2 I don t find this request offensive ', why some people try to twist every thing white people say. Itt s a just a wish and fantasy what would u say if black or indian or thai or..... say oh I would like to fuck to ,white girls is it ofensive? By the way is a just a color be pr oud of your color means you respect yourself"
well said

On a differant note just looked at your picks and your breasts and body bare great resembleance to hallie berrys

» Add a new message to this topic