FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kitchen Conquest? [A Fantasy Story by; HotHedonist69]

Kitchen Conquest? [A Fantasy Story by; HotHedonist69]

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/13 21:14:04]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Kitchen Conquest?

I knock firmly at your door, you cautiously gradually open it wearing nothing but a short white apron, you hold it close, your vulnerable eyes widening as you remember your nudity. A cool breeze flutters through the trees flanking the quiet street causing the streetlight to dance. You tremble as skin goose bumps and nipples stiffen pushing firmly against the thin fabric. The light gust catches the flimsy material; it dances around you threatening to escape your loose grip and giving fleeting glimpses of the rest of your toned form that’s barely hidden beneath. My eyes betray my insatiable desire and a quickening bulge is barely contained by my jeans... you relax, eyes soften, a smile twitching to your lips, Our gaze has locked and the wind, the street and the whole world slips away from us...

Finally you swing the door fully open, light and heat spilling out into the dark night. Without a word you turn and slowly pace back into the house, your back to me, buttocks bouncing as you saunter along unhurried. The invitations obvious and I gladly enter the bright warm home shutting the night out behind me. Reaching the far end of the hallway you glance back over your shoulder with a wicked smile lighting your eyes before disappearing into a room. I chase after you, all my hesitation gone, lust driven and ready to pull you to me, to ravish you, to violate you and leave you a sodden satisfied mess.

I burst into the kitchen, my hand gripping the door handle with force enough for muscles to ripple, knuckles to whiten. My eyes are wild, searching for my prey, my goddess. The air is thick with rich aromas, ingredients and baking utensils messily spread across all surfaces. Unstartled by my gruff entrance you keep your back to me, but have now risen up onto your tip toes and are bent across a table, slender arms reaching for some distant baking item. Your toned legs slightly parted, calves taught, pert cheeks raised and slightly spread.

I tear my shirt off buttons pinging across the tiles and revealing an athletic muscular upper body built for action. My rough large hand firmly placed against your back forces your face down to the table surface, my right boot gently guides your soft pink foot out to the side, spreading you wider. A single bead of juice traces itself down your inner thigh escaping from your pert shaved pussy, your body now quivering in anticipation. With one arm securely pinning you down, I reach with the other into my trousers freeing my stiff throbbing cock.

Without hesitation I thrust myself deep inside you, gliding into your moist expectant pussy. You make a slight moan biting your lip; eyes squeezed shut, hands gripping the table edges. your back now fully arched I have no further need to pin you down, I can see that you are lost in the moment, Goose bumps cresting across your entire body.

I grab a handful of hair and pull your head back, surprised you let out a gasp. Your breasts now forced forward out of the apron, nipples slowly tracing lines in the flour dusted across the tabletop sending you a tingle of pleasure with each rocking movement. Each time I thrust myself into you the old wooden table creaks it’s displeasure, while plumes of flour billow up accompanying the rhythmic motion and soft grunts. The kitchen curtains are drawn back and the bright room is silhouetting our passion into the darkened street outside, but we have no care.

Sweat has beaded upon your skin and is starting to pool in the small of your back, I am absorbed with your visage but also craving to gaze upon those pert bounding breasts. Finally the impulse is too much, I pull myself out of you, a string of our essence still connecting us, and forcefully lift and swivel your lithe body placing you back against the warm wooden surface. I kick my trousers off across the room pleased to be free from such constraints. Your legs are hanging loosely over the lip of the table and I reach out to tear the tatters of the apron from you setting your breasts completely free.

Once again our eyes lock and you flash me a devious smile as you fondle your nipples and squeeze your breasts together, delighting in my hypnotised gaze. I response I snatch up your ankles I raise them skyward, your golden ankle bracelet sparkling as it is jostled with the sudden movement. Both hands occupied I blindly thrust my length back home with a practiced coordination, and start to pump away. Your breasts bounce to the beat and your velvet womanhood coaxes me towards climax. Stifling the waves of sensation which are leading me towards climax, I slowly and carefully retreat and drop to my knees. I thrust my face between your thighs to savagely tongue your dripping swollen lips. Your legs instinctively hook over my shoulders wrapping around my neck and pulling me closer. Nose forced deep, my mouth rims and teases your anus licking you clean and causing it to pucker in delight. Your inner thighs, pressing against my cheeks, tremble as cresting waves of pleasure build upon each other. Lost in the moment once again you release your grip to the table and start to slide towards me. I slide backwards now with your full weight pressing upon my face and we tumble to the floor...

I’m splayed on my back laughing deep bellowing chuckles while you fume, now seated on my heaving chest, your mouth a taught line across your darkened face disbelieving that happenstance has stolen your deserved completion. You don’t sulk for long and before I understand what has happened you slide forward and swivel round deftly repositioning yourself. You can now lower your impatient privates into my face while using your talons to skate across my stomach to punish my recent joy at your misfortune. The swipes are leaving raw red tracks across my torso, the sharp unexpected pain combined with the disorienting smothering start to befuddle me, I hear a high pitch note and begin to panic realizing that I’m about to pass out... then finally you lean forward to grasp my cock freeing me to take a much needed gulp of air.

The flush of oxygen and the warm wet sensation of your mouth now wrapped around my cock quickly revive me, Your hips still buck and grind rubbing your pussy and anus firmly across my expectant face, my tongue delivers long wet licks then I switch it up darting my tongue into your splayed pussy causing you to tense, suddenly you are back on verge of climax. This time I have learnt my lesson and I attack your hard clit with renewed vigour. Within seconds your knees are pincering my head, your toes curled and arms outstretched searching for something to cling to... then at long last you orgasm. Pulses of gushing juice spray into my face and I swallow deep loving every second of it, your screams echo off the hard surfaces and finally you flop forward still juddering as echoes of pleasure continue to wash over you.

Seeing my opportunity, I push myself head first along the floor beneath you, to rise up behind your spent limp figure, my eyes rest on you as if seeing you for the first time through the temporarily parted mist. We are both covered in sweat, splashes of cooking oil, a dusting of baking flour and slick pussy juice. The Kitchen is an absolute mess and somehow it all just feels so right. After a moment’s pause, in what is now a very quiet kitchen, I spot various cooking utensils scattered across the floor and a plan starts to form in my mind.

Seeing that you are starting to recovered I decide to not let you get off that lightly. With one hand picking up the bottle of kitchen oil and thumbing the cap off across the room, the other is already gripping a large metal spatula which has a thick wooden notched handle. The timing is perfect, you have just started to pick yourself up off the hard wood floor, but have only managed to get onto all fours, your head hangs low exhausted with the effort. Eyes firmly closed you just don’t see it coming, I bring the spatula down hard across your backside causing a loud crisp crack, a yelp escapes you and a rouge imprint slowly starts to appear. As you attempt to move forward, away from the sharp pain, I pull you back to me entering you once again, while completing another satisfying slap across the other cheek. You murmur something, but the soft tone of your voice and the end of any attempt to strain away, tells me all I need to know. You are now resigned to your fate, so I continue to alternate cheeks, spanking you till your bottom is flushed and pussy engorged. The strain and potent sensations have now taken your last bit of strength, your arms quickly weakened have brought your face and shoulders to the floor though your buttocks remain raised spread and inviting.

I pause for a second cherishing the moment as I move towards the final step of my plan, all the time enjoying your delusion that it is now finally over. I upturn the bottle of oil which is still clasped in my hand and drown you in slick glistening fluid, washing away the sediment and clinging to your contours. The soft glugging and the soothing texture of the oil upon your skin cause you to let out a contented sigh and start to relax. Your bottom shimmers as the oil flows off your cheeks and down your crack, across your abused pussy, relaxing and softening. The spatula which has caused you so much suffering is still in my hand and a smile is plastered across my face. I throw the utensil lightly into the air watching it turn over and over, then catch it by its flat face. This time when I drive my cock back into your pussy I also thrust the wide grooved handle of the spatula into your oiled anus. There is a slight initial resistance as your sphincter tenses in outrage, but the oil smooths the way till the whole length of the handle disappears. I am expecting more indignation and resistance from you but instead I hear soft purring. My dual thrusts seem to have reawakened you and your soft rocking motion is bringing me dangerously close to climax once again. As your moans raise up and your rocking increases I decide to pull the deeply embedded spatula free in one quick motion. As it flies out the sensation triggers your second thunderous and equally powerful orgasm, This time I have not retreated in time and the convulsions within your inner walls grip my cock pushing me over the edge, My cock feels like it is going to explode as it gets harder and harder with no release.

Finally, mercifully, a body rocking pulse blasts out from deep within me shooting powerful tingles down my thighs and throughout my body, while my cock blasts away over and over again flooding you deep within. The coinciding orgasms create a feedback loop where your muscle contraction, milks my cock, my cock blasts another spurt of spunk, which in turn sets you off once again. I pull myself out but I’m still cumming hard, I can see your oiled anus contract and open wide in time with each wave of your climax, I spray hot thick jets of spunk across your back then into your pulsing open anus.

Eventually I am empty and you have already sagged back to the floor, cum dribbling out of your holes and dripping from your back. Seeing you destroyed and submitted amuses me and although I can’t yet stand I feel that I have been victorious.

Once the feeling returns to my legs I slowly stand and step over to where your head rests. I think about planting a kiss on your head before I leave and stoop down to do so. I then turn to depart but feel a strong grip around my ankle and am shocked to see you pulling yourself up once more so that we finish this as we started, as equals. This single act touches me deeply and I feel a burst of admiration.

Distracted by this thought I don’t comprehend that you have in fact not stood up but are kneeling in front of me, and with lightning speed your mouth has acquired my sore, red, semi erect cock. You are expertly running your tongue around the edge of the head while kneading my balls with your spare hand, your eyes are looking up into mine and they have a devilish quality to them.

The effect on me is instant, it is full sensory overload, my vision blurs, sounds distort and my knees buckle. I desperately & blindly reach for something, anything to keep me steady and my hand manages to wrap around a loose curtain leaving me swaying. You are not giving up and as a final gambit you rake your teeth gently but firmly across my swollen purple head, while darting your tongue across the underside of the tip. I am utterly defeated! I cum hard down your throat, then across your face and as my grip on the curtain loosens and I slip towards the ground I cum a final spray across your breasts. Not completely satisfied with your ambush you continue to suck and lick my head clean as my eyes roll back and the world slips into darkness. We lie there for an unknown time, bodies entwined, covered in cooking ingredients and bodily fluids with the taste of each other fresh on our lips. You summon all the energy you have and softly say “good game” in return I whisper into her ear “until next time”.

Fin

no love for my story?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aww I loved it huni! Off to buy a spatula!! X

Awesome story got any more mmmmm

Wow, loved it! Cooking oil and a spatula huh! Write some more!

Awesome thanks for taking the time to read my story, :D x

Definitely will do, Glad you liked it

Can't say I'm feeling the word anus, not that sexy!

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great story ....fantastic imagination ....write some more

Thanks, yep lots of ideas floating round my dirty mind for another few stories!

[Removed by poster at 01/04/13 19:19:47]

» Add a new message to this topic