FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fantasys

fantasys

By *untime40 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Various

Evening all.

So i thought i would get personal unleashing some of the inner workings of my horny mind

So a bit about me im a professional male in a white collar job very stressful and a lot of responsibility.

Outside of work it starts mabey its a release of the daily crap or escape from the deep decaying depression of daily life.

So it started in the summer of 2000 i was parked up in a layby just because i had had a long drive and needed a break, a car pulled up behind me i though nothing of it untill the interior light came on i looked in the mirror and saw a lady in the driver seat, she was naked she got out of the car and came up to my window, and just said two words take me, i though it was one of those caught on camera things but she could see i was getting hard she put her hand on my cock and said no strings i nervously agreed and was one of the best sessions i ever had when we were done zhe said welcome to the world or swinging.

Thats where it started from then on i have challenged and dared myself going to clubs, nudist beaches but the fantasy started with a lady i met she liked dares 1 was for her to dress me up and take me to a pub i looked a mess mini skirt tights but i did it i dont know why but i did

From then on i have loved the dominant lady obeying each time with the few ladies i have met over the years the recent one was a remote butt plug she had the control and sat near by when i was at a meeting teasing and pushing my limits to worship a lady is pure submission feeling the emotional embarrassment is such a turn on if only that lady

20 years ago knew what she released in me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic