FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The 1st time you got naked outside

The 1st time you got naked outside

By *andy mambo OP   Man 14 weeks ago

saltney

Mine was when I was about 16, half term, I used to go fishing at a stream about 1mile from my house, in the summer I had to go a cross a corn field, but this time I followed the hedge line, as I was walk I found a men’s mag, I picked it up and carried on walking to the spot where I usually go, set up my rod and sat dow to see what would bit, I lit was a hot day, I had on short at T-shirt, I open the mag look though it I started to get hard so down came the short to my knees, turned the pages and playing with my self, there was a page where a couple was outside doing it, so off came the T-shirt and of came the shorts, standing there fully naked in the sun was a great feeling, so I started a walk down the stream fully hard and rubbing, I walked for a little bit then back to the spot where the mag was, I looked at the page any played with my cock faster and faster till I cum, it was a fantastic feeling to just let it shoot, I started naked for a couple of hours, till it was time for me to go, I thought I would have 1 more wank before I got dressed to go, it was a great wank and the load that shot out, i hide the book for the next time, after that day I went fishing most days, did not catch anything but I had the best wanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic