FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > casual kink play with the ex wife

casual kink play with the ex wife

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Sandy

So I've had a fantasy for a while now but I know it would never happen

Out shopping one day, I happen to bump into my ex wife and we start talking before deciding to go for a coffee and catch up.

Natural chemistry takes its course between us and we end up in her bed that night where the fire between us was exactly the same

We stayed the same way for the following two days and nights before agreeing to meet up from time to time just for casual fun.

After a few months of this, we began talking about experimenting in the bedroom as we had discussed while we were married (although nothing resulted from past conversations)

One evening, I arrived at her house as arranged to find the front door open. I took that as an invitation to let myself in which i did, only to be greeted with a note blu-tacced to the wall "hey sexy, get undressed downstairs and come up to the bedroom".

Naturally, I followed her instructions only to walk in to find her naked in bed with another woman. After a few seconds, once the shock had worn off, I walked around the bed to get different views while I stroked myself subconsciously.

After what seemed like hours (although probably more like 20 minutes), the other girl crawled over the bed to where I was standing before taking my rock hard cock in her hand and pulling it towards her mouth while my ex wife watched. She then continued watching as I turned the other woman around so we were both facing my ex wife while I pushed myself into her before pounding deep and hard, the whole time with myself and my ex wife staring straight into each others eyes even as I unloaded into the other woman having been too eager and forgetting to use a condom

The rest of the night was spent with the three of us having fun with each other before we all fell asleep in a sweaty pile together on the bed

Waking up the next morning, I my gaze was immediately drawn to the end of the bed where my ex wife was laying on her back while the other woman had her head between her legs. Once my ex had realised I was awake, she began staring directly at me while moaning in pleasure, occasionally glancing down to see my cock getting harder as I watched. Once I was rock hard, she silently pointed for me to move behind the other girl so I could fuck her while she was licking my ex, something I obviously did. As I was beginning to get close and indicated to both women this fact, my ex wife instead told me to instead put my cock in her mouth and cum there while she was having an orgasm courtesy of the other girl.

After we all finished, the girl pressed her naked body against mine to kiss me, letting me taste my ex on her mouth before dressing and leaving. Once she had left, my ex then kissed me as well, the taste of my own cum still in her mouth before saying she wanted to finish off with us watching each other masturbate, something we used to do frequently while married which I happily agreed to resulting in me finishing on her chest.

Afterwards, she remained laying on the bed naked, her chest still covered in my cum while she watched me get dressed. I leaned over to kiss her goodbye before making my own way home

A few hours later, my phone pinged with a message and photo. apparently, after I had left, she remained the same way as another man arrived at her house who was instructed to lick my cum off her before fucking her while she was still filled from the night before. I immediately replied saying "I would have loved to be there watching as well" with her replying "if only I knew... Something for next time then!"

Won't happen with her obviously, but who knows what could happen with a different woman in the future

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic