FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Made to watch

Made to watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtynice100 OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Not sure if I want to do it yet , but a fantasy I’ve been thinking about is , My wife ties me to a cross legs and arms outstretched, I’m naked , she proceeds to suck and wank my cock making it nice and hard , she is dressed but very slutty , there’s a knock at the door, my wife appears to be surprised and goes to answer it leaving me naked , tied and with a hard on , she returns with a male and female in tow , I ask what’s going on , no answer , instead the guy walks over to me and puts a ball gag in my mouth and they all start to laugh at me , they sit and chat a while , then the guy starts to kiss my wife while sliding a hand up her thigh , the other woman ( the guys wife ) walks up to me and starts to play with my cock as she tells me “ you’re going to watch my husband fuck your wife “ and as she continues to play with my cock I’m forced to watch her husband fuck my wife , his wife is expert at keeping me on the edge of cumming , and eventually her husband starts to fuck my wife doggy style literally inches away from me , I can see his cock pounding my wife’s pussy , I hear my wife start to orgasm and only then does his wife kneel in front of me and start to suck my cock , my wife is now cumming all over his cock , only then does his wife allow me to cum in her mouth , they leave me tied up while they dress and leave , I’m then untied , do you think I should try this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilver fox 1000Man 11 weeks ago

i.o.w

I think if you're wife is game for things why not

By *ig daddy 1969Man 11 weeks ago

manchester

By *ristol100Man 11 weeks ago

Bristol

By *oward777Man 11 weeks ago

Truro

Definitely go for it. I would love to do the same sort of thing I would love to be tied up and then the wife has two men fuck her. She takes their cocks in her mouth they fuck her in the pussy and up the arse. Then when they finished I say to me your wife was a good fuck and I just leave then the wife makes me lick all their spunk out of her pussy

» Add a new message to this topic