FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends BF blowjob

Friends BF blowjob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyDuo4444 OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Hi everyone, just a short story today! Moving forwards I’ll only be posting short stories because I find it hard to find the time to continue with long ones.

This story is a true story from about a year ago

I was out for drinks with friends and it was getting towards the end of the night. A lot of the girls had gone home but there was me and 1 other girl who stayed out for a little longer. Her boyfriend was in town and came to meet us too. I had been friends with this girl for around 2-3 years and I’d never met her boyfriend. We hadn’t spoken much about sex etc and she wasn’t aware that me and Craig are swingers.

We have some more drinks, had a dance, more drinks etc. we decided to take a break and got a booth and my friend was hammered. She suggested we play truth or dare and it lands on me. What dares could happen in a nightclub? Let’s try that… dare! What happened next was out of the blue and very surprising…. I dare you to suck his cock in the disabled toilet…. I stall, look at him and he stalls too. I then go for it and say, why not!

We head to the disabled toilet, all 3 of us, I pull his jeans down and he didn’t have the biggest of cocks, about 5 inches but it was thick. I gave him the blowjob of his life whilst his girl watched and after he filled my mouth up, I swapped it into his girls mouth.

We never spoke about that night ever again! She may not even remember it

This story wasn’t so short after all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 10 weeks ago

cambridge

sounds like a great night

By *nlyme40Man 10 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *lderWiserNowMan 10 weeks ago

Kettering