FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ellie 9

Ellie 9

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesB66 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

St Peter Port

It turns out that Martin was even better company than his brother. Well read, articulate, honest in his measured opinions and very pleasing on the eye.

Ellie felt relaxed in his company and had no qualms if he suggested taking things further once they retired to the bedroom.

After they finished their meal, however, Martin suggested that they had a drink in the hotel bar, one section of which had a well banked log fire, it's flames casting flickering shadows into the corners of the room.

Nestled into a sumptuous, red Chesterfield, Ellie snuggled into Martin's arm, her shoes kicked off and her legs underneath her on the seat.

"Are you ok to stay the night, Ellie?" Martin queried, even though he already knew the answer.

"Yes please" Ellie replied sleepily, the warmth of the fire, coupled with the alcohol, making her suddenly very tired.

"Let's head up then" he went on, "you look as though you're about to fall asleep!"

The 2 headed into the lift and back to room 34, where Martin helped Ellie out of her dress and pulled back the covers so that she

could slide in, before he nipped into the bathroom.

He slipped into bed next to the already sleeping Ellie, kissed her gently on her cheek and fell asleep by her side.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oppy12Man 11 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgasm4u69Man 11 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eterpervisMan 11 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Love this story.

By *enbobjimMan 11 weeks ago

Wallasey

So happy it’s back

By *ushin boundariesCouple 11 weeks ago

halstead

By *im66123Man 11 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ike231251Man 11 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *attboy107Man 11 weeks ago

Near MK

By *amesB66 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie woke abruptly, for a moment not knowing where she was, or whose arm was wrapped over her body.

Her memory quickly returned and she pushed back against the presence that she could feel behind her.

Ellie could feel Martin's breathing deepen and increase in rate and as she further pushed her bottom backwards, his growing erection beginning to strain against the boxers he was still wearing.

She willed him to kiss her neck and gently nibble on her ear, whilst reaching around with his hand to stroke her cheek and throat.

There was no feigning sleep now, they were both awake and aware of what was about to unfold and utterly turned on by the prospect.

By *ike231251Man 11 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ediraMan 11 weeks ago

Reigate

By *SpiresMan 11 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ocktoplaywithMan 11 weeks ago

Derby

She’s a busy girl

By *rgasm4u69Man 11 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 11 weeks ago

halstead

By *ockforplay66Man 10 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *avem30Man 10 weeks ago

barnsley

Best story on here

By *ndy79randyMan 10 weeks ago

Washington

By *evonFbsCouple 10 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *cubasexMan 10 weeks ago

Dudley

By *amesB66 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Fingers lightly brushed over Ellie's left breast, before settling on drawing circles around her stiffening nipple.

She was now grinding her bottom into Martin's groin, rubbing his manhood between the cheeks, through his boxers' inadequate fabric.

Reaching one hand backwards, she found her target with ease, stroking it's length as she tried to pull the waist band down.

Helping her, Martin quickly changed position and slipped the garment off, his cock now free for the hand which was searching for it beneath the covers.

Resuming the spooning, Martin, now with Ellie's hand grasped around his member, ran his own fingers down Ellie's belly, before feeling the outer lips of her hairless pussy.

Moaning in appreciation and spreading her legs wider apart, Ellie indicated that she was receptive to his advances and began stroking his cock more vigorously.

"Fuck me" she thought, "I want him inside me so badly".

By *ike231251Man 10 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *SpiresMan 10 weeks ago

Lichfield

SIDMOUTH

By *attboy107Man 10 weeks ago

Near MK

By *im66123Man 10 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ushin boundariesCouple 10 weeks ago

halstead

Washington

By *ediraMan 10 weeks ago

Reigate

Dudley

By *he-ProfessorMan 10 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *onnoisseur100Man 10 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *rgasm4u69Man 10 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ongbowmanMan 10 weeks ago

Grantham

St Peter Port

Finally, Martin turned Ellie on her back and the 2 intertwined as they kissed for the first time.

Ellie had her eyes closed and with both hands, reached for the back of Martin's head as she wrapped her legs around his waist, his cock pushing hard into her belly.

A minor adjustment with his hand and he slid his manhood inside, easily penetrating her already very horny body.

She clung on tight, for a moment remembering the joy when Graeme entered her at home, before losing herself to the pleasure of Martin deep inside her, in the here and now.

Their were no sexual gymnastics, they just fucked in missionary, Ellie burying her head into Martin's shoulder as she came for the first time, before Martin altered the pressure on her clit, by adding in a more grinding movement that drove her to an inevitable second orgasm, this time accompanied by the feeling of him pumping his own cum into her pussy.

Spent and glowing from the sex, they lay and then fell asleep in each other's arm, as content as either had been in some time.

By *attboy107Man 10 weeks ago

Near MK

By *entleman Blue EyesMan 10 weeks ago

Saffron Walden

Bookmark for more

Heckmondwike

Reigate

Dudley

Washington

By *SpiresMan 10 weeks ago

Lichfield

Warrington

cheltenham

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 10 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I have just binge read this whole series and am so horny. I love yo read anyway and if this were published into a full novel I would happily buy it. Thank you for taking the trouble to write it. It is superb xxxxxx

St Peter Port

"I have just binge read this whole series and am so horny. I love yo read anyway and if this were published into a full novel I would happily buy it. Thank you for taking the trouble to write it. It is superb xxxxxx "

Thank you so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated.

I primarily write because I enjoy doing so, but if others like what I pen at the same time, it's an added bonus x

By *ersey GentMan 10 weeks ago

St Peter

cheltenham

"I have just binge read this whole series and am so horny. I love yo read anyway and if this were published into a full novel I would happily buy it. Thank you for taking the trouble to write it. It is superb xxxxxx

Thank you so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated.

I primarily write because I enjoy doing so, but if others like what I pen at the same time, it's an added bonus x"

We definitely do enjoy it, great dynamic with the characters

Heckmondwike

SIDMOUTH

St Peter Port

They took breakfast downstairs in a rather grand, but slightly dated breakfast room, esc*rted to their seats as Mr and Mrs Smith, by a girl looking no older than 14.

Orders taken and with no one within earshot, Martin laid out the next stage of his plan.

Ellie agreed that it sounded plausible, as it was geared to anticipate Alan's strengths and weaknesses and use those in tandem , to bring about his demise.

After their full English, Martin spoke.

"I have enjoyed your company immensely, Ellie. The Police are fortunate to have such a resourceful employee" he said sincerely, "and such a good fuck too!"

He leaned back in time to avoid Ellie's napkin swipe, but not the death stare that accompanied it.

"You are such a bad man!" she scolded, unable to hide her smile.

"When this is over, I'll enjoy giving you a good hiding" she continued.

"I shall look forward to that day, on both counts" he replied.

"Now let me get you back to your apartment, before you're missed!"

newcastle

Warrington

By *avem30Man 10 weeks ago

barnsley

halstead

Heckmondwike

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 10 weeks ago

south coast IOW

" "

Thank you xx

Washington

Reigate

St Peter Port

[Removed by poster at 07/03/24 09:10:53]

St Peter Port

On returning back to her apartment Ellie retrieved her Sim and checked in with Graeme and Harry, telling the former how much she loved and missed him and the latter, the latest developments with Martin.

To neither did she mention the events of last night and the fabulous time that she had.

Replacing the Sim with her Manchester one, a message came through from Alan.

"All OK for this weekend? Friday to Sunday? We'll stay somewhere else and I'll organise some security too".

She had already decided that needed to go, but showered and changed before replying, just to emphasise her displeasure.

"OK. Time?" was her terse reply.

Alan got straight back to her. "I'll be round at 11 am. We're driving again".

Just as Ellie was settling into her sofa, another message arrived, this time from Midnight.

"Hi Stacey. I've decided that I would like to join the agency with you. Just thought I'd let you know. Speak soon xx"

Ellie smiled and settled back down to savour her coffee.

halstead

St Peter

By *tan7724Man 10 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Washington

cheltenham

Warrington

By *ongbowmanMan 10 weeks ago

Grantham

By *angtidy42Couple 10 weeks ago

Redditch

Heckmondwike

By *enbobjimMan 10 weeks ago

Wallasey

Double act love it

St Peter Port

[Removed by poster at 08/03/24 05:55:30]

St Peter Port

The rest of the week ticked over with a few client meets, mostly hotel based, with men whose 'wives didn't understand them', or 'weren't interested in sex'.

Judging by the performance of the men in bed, Ellie could completely sympathise with the women, too. In the same circumstances, she'd have clammed up and refused sex.

On the positive side, Martin had messaged a couple of times to let Ellie know that he'd be in London at the weekend, ensuring that the Japanese end of the plan went well, for him obviously, but not Alan.

Friday came, along with a very nervous looking Alan and the chaffeur driven journey South began in silence, Ellie drifting off to sleep easily in the back seat and Alan, alert, scrolling through his phone the entire trip.

"Stacey, we're here" Alan's voice penetrating her slumber.

Ellie opened her eyes to see the modern ediface of a hotel in front of her and, bags removed from the boot, followed Alan inside into the spacious atrium.

By *tan7724Man 10 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Dudley

St Peter

cheltenham

newcastle

Washington

Warrington

halstead

St Peter Port

The large suite was plush, with 2 bedrooms, one en suite and a further, huge, marble family bathroom. The whole looked beautiful and expensive.

"We'll be meeting with Carl and the 2 Japanese men again, Mr Sako and Mr Yamita. Apparently they've reconsidered entering the UK gaming market again" Alan said, his voice echoing from inside the open door of the bathroom.

"Ready to go at 7 pm? You've a couple of hours to get ready if you want to have a wander or a sleep. I'm nipping out to make some phone calls", he went on.

"Oh and don't worry" Alan added, "Derek will be outside the room whilst I'm not here. You'll be safe".

Derek was an ex Marine and although, now in his early 50s, was a wily, street wise man, who you'd rather have on your side, than against you. Knowing he was around relieved some of the nerves that Ellie was feeling.

She stuck her nose out of the door to see Derek's broken nose and crooked smile glance back at her.

"OK, Miss?" he said.

"Fancy a walk and a coffee, Derek? We've an hour to kill and I don't want to spend it in the room".

"Absolutely Miss, but tea for me. The coffee menu confuses me just reading it!"

They headed around the block to stop at a small artisanal coffee shop, which obviously confirmed all Derek's fears, with a menu of 10 coffee variants, offered in an equally varied way.

He smiled as Ellie watched him looking at the menu. "Only used to be Nescafe" he said, "I don't understand what it all means!"

Ellie ordered a pot of breakfast tea and a skinny latte for herself and sat down at a corner table, trying to explain the intricate nature of the modern coffee shop to Derek, who looked just as nonplussed when she'd finished.

Changed the subject, Ellie asked Derek about his life.

"Nothing much to say" he began, then went on to describe joining the Army as a boy soldier, after surviving a broken home and an alcoholic father, then nearly 30 years in the Marines, travelling the world.

He described the first couple of years after he left, as particularly tough and began to drift into bar and security work in Manchester, which is how he ended up working for Alan.

He'd also reconcilled with his own daughters, who he'd seen so little of when he was away on tour and now was a proud granddad.

Ellie enjoyed chatting with him. Just a normal man, providing for his family and trying to make his children proud of him.

Derek noticed the 2 young men with hoodies pulled up, enter the cafe, well before and moved his chair back, to avoid being penned in.

Something was amiss.

Heckmondwike

By *enbobjimMan 10 weeks ago

Wallasey

Just love this

Washington

Warrington

By *ockforplay66Man 10 weeks ago

Reigate

By *amesB66 OP   Man 9 weeks ago

St Peter Port

By now Ellie had twigged why Derek had suddenly lost concentration in their conversation. He was watching the 2 hoodied men via their reflection in the glass of the shop window, seeing enough to think that they were about to rob the place and not actually interested in Ellie or him.

The taller of the 2 men made the first move, leaning over the counter as the owner opened the till, to lunge for its contents. His colleague, drew and brandished a large machete like knife.

Derek covered the ground between himself and the knife weilding man before the man had even registered his movement.

A single blow to his temple rendered him instantly unconcious, followed shortly afterwards by his equally shocked colleague.

Derek hadn't, however, noticed the lookout standing in a blindspot outside the shop, and stumbled as the baseball bat hit his shoulder.

By now Ellie was virtually on top of the third man, who was lining Derek up for a decisive and possibly fatal, blow to his head.

Her police training and a love of martial arts had long given her confidence in tackling armed and dangerous assailants of all shapes and sizes and having disarmed the man quickly, she put him into an arm lock and took him to the floor, whilst Derek recovered.

"Cable ties?" Ellie shouted to the shocked owner.

"I'll find some" they replied and disappeared under the counter, to reappear holding a bundle of heavy duty, make do restraints.

Suitable trussed in the corner of the shop, the 3 men were going nowhere.

Derek then spoke to Ellie.

"It's probably best if weren't not here when the Police arrive. Too many questions. You OK with that?"

Ellie nodded, delighted to avoid the slim chance of her being recognized.

Derek made sure the robbers had no chance of escaping and ensured that the other coffee drinkers were OK, but also happy to give statements regarding the events, when the time came.

With the thanks of the shop owner ringing in their ears, they left the building, heading quickly back to the hotel.

"Thanks, Stacey" Derek finally said, "I'm getting sloppy. I didn't see the guy outside".

"Glad to help. That's the first time I've used my martial arts training in real life" she lied, hoping that Derek hadn't noticed the police restraint techniques.

"Should we not mention this to Alan?" she went on, "as long as your shoulder's ok, Derek?"

"OK by me, Stacey. And thanks again, my head wouldn't have been good after a blow with that bat. I owe you".

By *ike231251Man 9 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ockforplay66Man 9 weeks ago

By *ndy79randyMan 9 weeks ago

Washington

By *cubasexMan 9 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 9 weeks ago

halstead

By *avem30Man 9 weeks ago

barnsley

By *xxxdMan 9 weeks ago

Sexssex

By *ongbowmanMan 9 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ediraMan 9 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

Alan was back in the room, but still on his phone when they returned and Derek resumed his solitary pose outside the door.

Ellie caught Alan's eye, pointed to the bathroom and headed off for a shower.

It was once naked, the warm water running in rivulets betweeh her breasts and down her taut abdomen, that she looked down and saw her bloodied left knee.

"Great!" she thought, "just what I need with a short dress", realising that she'd need some remedial make up work to try and conceal the small wound, sustained as she took the bat man down.

When she came out of the shower and was drying herself off, Alan appeared and noticed it too.

"What happened?" he said, bending over to get a closer look.

"Missed a step and stumbled" Ellie lied, "I should be able to cover it up with a plaster and concealer".

Alan was now kneeling in front of her, with his hands around her knee.

"There you go" he said, delivering the lightest of kisses just above her knee, "that should sort it!"

Ellie smiled, ruffled his hair and wondered at this oddly sensitive, yet brutal and selfish man.

Heckmondwike

By *SpiresMan 9 weeks ago

Lichfield

Warrington

By *ersey GentMan 9 weeks ago

St Peter

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 9 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *evonFbsCouple 9 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Washington

By *ediraMan 9 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

Dressed to the 9s and with Derek in attendance, Ellie and Alan headed out to meet Carl and the Japanese contingent again, this time in Carl's private members club.

Mr Sako and Mr Yamita were joined by 2 more leggy, beautiful Japanese women, but not the same ones they had brought before.

The atmosphere was a little tense, so Ellie worked hard to lighten the mood, with compliments to the ladies and by frequently touching Mr Sako, sitting to her right, as she talked and at one stage leaving her hand on his thigh as they chatted.

Alan smiled when he noticed Ellie trying her hardest to win over his guests and made a mental note to reward her should the deal go through.

He also saw that Mr Sako's hand was now openly stroking Ellie's bare thigh, whenever the opportunity arose.

SIDMOUTH

By *tan7724Man 9 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Warrington

Dudley

Washington

halstead

cheltenham

By *ediraMan 9 weeks ago

Reigate

Heckmondwike

Lichfield

St Peter

By *acksmith22Man 9 weeks ago

cannock

St Peter Port

As the alcohol flowed, the atmosphere relaxed, with all parties seemingly enjoying the excellent food and the sommelier's choice of fine wines to accompany it.

Mr Sako whispered in Ellie's ear, "Would Mr Latham mind if I asked you to come to sing karaoke with me later?"

Ellie found the formality a little hard to get used to, especially as Mr Sako's hand was now stroking her inner thigh, drifting towards her groin.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all, Mr Sako" she replied, "Your hand, however, he may take offence to."

She smiled, "although, you can never tell with Alan".

The hand quickly withdrew and remaining well behaved for the rest of the meal.

Karaoke, was indeed, on the menu later that evening, in a central London bar, the 2 Japanese men, murdering classic after classic, without a care in the world.

Ellie chatted with the 2 women, Miko and Suki, both esc*rts with limited English, but excellent credentials.

They looked bored, but remained attentive whenever their men required them.

The evening finished with an invitation back to Mr Sako's suite, which Alan politely refused, but nodded to Ellie to go and enjoy herself, with the proviso that the ever present Derek, would be outside the room.

Ellie had been careful with her alcohol intake all night, but everyone else, including Carl, was very merry, especially all the Japanese.

Music was put on through the excellent sound system and the girls began to dance, shedding their dresses as they did so, but keeping their heels on, to accentuate their perfect legs.

Gyrating in just their skimpy lingerie in front of the men, it wasn't long before Carl began to dance to, with Mr Sako clapping along with the beat and Mr Yamita, apparently out cold on the sofa.

"In for a penny" thought Ellie, as she rose from her seat and walked towards Mr Sako, offering him 2 outstretched hands to beckon him onto his feet.

He rose, smiling, his hands sliding around Ellie's waist as Marvin Gaye came on with his 80s classic, Sexual Healing.

"How apt" Ellie thought, as he pulled her towards him, their groins now grinding together to the rhythm of the music.

By *raigs3386Man 9 weeks ago

Gloucester

Washington

Heckmondwike

Warrington

By *enbobjimMan 9 weeks ago

Wallasey

Brilliant writing as always

barnsley

Love this story

cheltenham

halstead

Lichfield

Grantham

By *ediraMan 9 weeks ago

Reigate

St Peter Port

Away for a few days now, so may well not be able to write any updates.

Hope that people are still enjoying it.

barnsley

Great story and well written cant wait for Nxt installments

Dudley

St Peter

SIDMOUTH

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 9 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Away for a few days now, so may well not be able to write any updates.

Hope that people are still enjoying it.

"

Yes thank you James xx

Lichfield

By *irework CoupleCouple 9 weeks ago

Carlingford belfast

It’s great

St Peter Port

Whilst the world sleeps...

St Peter Port

Carl was by now the filling in a beautiful sandwich created by the lithe Japanese women, now devoid of their Victoria's Secret lingerie, their naked bodies pressed against him.

Ellie watched them undress him, at the same time as Mr Sako pawed at the back of her dress, trying to slide it over her bottom.

Eventually she decided to assist, gently pushing him away, before swiftly unzipping herself, slipping her shoulders free and stepping out of the dress, before hooking it away with her foot, to a place of safety. It was an expensive item, afterall.

She braced herself for the exploratory hands she knew would follow the exposure of her body.

As expected, clumsy fingers tried to unclip with bra fastening, gave up and moved on to slip inside her thong.

Ellie moaned appreciatively, whilst thinking about how to make him cum as quickly as possible.

She nibbled an ear lobe and darted her tongue inside his ear, something the Japanese girls had said that he loved and dropped a hand to feel his hard cock through his expensive suit.

She glanced across as she sank to her knees, to unbuckled her guest's trousers, to see Carl, now completely naked, laying on his back on an expensive rug, Mika riding him in cowgirl, with Suki squatting over his face, being eaten alive.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Ellie thought as she pulled Mr Sako's very hairy cock from the confines of his trousers.

Ellie almost gagged as the unwashed cock was pushed towards her mouth, smelling of sweat and piss.

"There's no way I'm sucking that!" she thought, instead kissing the shaft and with it still in her hand, leading it into the walk in shower, where she carefully undressed him and once both completely naked, began to soap his body all over.

She used her hands to work then soap over his cock, pulling the foreskin back to clean his glans, before using her own soaped body to rub against his back in a sensual massage.

Once cleaned and even more turned on than he was before, she took him into her mouth again, no longer gagging from the smell, although the hair was still a constant source of irritation to her tongue.

She had learned a few tricks recently to make clients cum faster, so groaned her appreciation as his hands pushed her head onto him and slid a finger towards his now clean bottom and slipped a finger inside.

He came almost immediately, pumping a huge amount of cum into Ellie's mouth, which she allowed to dribble out and be washed away by the shower, as she continued to suck him.

Once finished she stood back up to kiss him, then using extra soap, she washed him down again before finding him a towel and drying him off carefully, limb by limb.

She told him that she had very much enjoyed her evening with him and asked if he wished her to stay, an offer that she was delighted that he politely refused, before retiring to his bedroom.

Ellie returned to the longue to see Carl still being fucked by the 2 women.

"Mmmm, now that's more like it" she thought, allow her towel to drop to the floor.

barnsley

Lichfield

By *tan7724Man 9 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *ediraMan 9 weeks ago

Reigate

Heckmondwike

halstead

SIDMOUTH

Grantham

Dudley

Warrington

Washington

By *enbobjimMan 9 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love it

By *amesB66 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Suki stood up from squatting over Carl's face, leaving it smeared in her sticky cum, before taking Ellie by the hand and leading her towards the open bedroom door.

Both were naked, with Suki towering over Ellie, especially whilst still wearing her heels.

By the edge of the bed, Ellie bent down to unstrap Suki's heels, carefully helping her step out of each one in turn.

In return, Suki ran her fingers through Ellie's hair, before pushing her head towards her smoothly shaved pussy.

Ellie breathed in the heady mix of cum and Carl's kisses on Suki's pussy lips, before lightly kissing them, outlining the length with her tongue.

Suki moaned her appreciation, but finding the position awkward, lay back on the bed, knees bent and legs apart, an invitation Ellie needed not to be made twice.

She lay on her front, arms wrapped under Suki's long, smooth thighs and began to explore her more deeply.

By *tan7724Man 8 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *evonFbsCouple 8 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ndy79randyMan 8 weeks ago

Washington

By *cubasexMan 8 weeks ago

Dudley

By *rgasm4u69Man 8 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 8 weeks ago

halstead

By *ersey GentMan 8 weeks ago

St Peter

St Peter Port

Despite not regarding her self as being bi, Ellie was coming to the conclusion that she loved the feeling of a woman's body. The contours, smooth skin and especially the joy as her tongue gently probed Suki's cum covered lips.

Ellie also loved that female knowledge, which ensured that when the favours were returned, the pleasures were enhanced by the experience of years of self play.

Ellie's touch was obviously working, as Suki was now nearing a climax, her hips thrusting upwards onto Ellie's tongue, as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Suki's climax was vocal, almost as though in pain and lasted more than a minute, in a succession of ever decreasing waves.

Once finished, Ellie slid up Suki's glowing body, little pearls of sweat nestling between her small breasts and laid her head on Suki's chest, listening to the sounds of her heart beat thumping within.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 8 weeks ago

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan 8 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *evonFbsCouple 8 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *avem30Man 8 weeks ago

barnsley

St Peter Port

Suki's hand continued to stroke Ellie's hair, as her heart rate gradually subsided.

"You make me cum good, Stacey" she said, her breathing now back to normal, "you like me to make you cum too?"

Ellie looked into her deep brown eyes and just nodded. She wanted Suki to give her the release that, for Ellie, only sex and the riskier aspect of police work, did.

She lay back on the bed, pulled Suki on top of her and kissed her deeply, loving the feeling of her tongue tangling with Suki's whilst exploring her mouth.

Suki briefly pulled away and reached into the small bedside cabinet to pull out a large glass dildo, majestic in her hand.

"You like?" Suki queried, looking straight at Ellie, a small smile crossing her flawless face.

Transfixed by the size, all Ellie could do was nod her approval, before Suki took it's entirety into his mouth, then her own pussy, to help lubricate it, before running it over Ellie's labia, teasing for the penetration yet to come.

The more Suki eased the solid phallus between Ellie's lips, the more Ellie ground her hips back against it, willing Suki to enter her fully.

Gently at first, the bulbous end dived deeper, cool against the heat from within and blissful in the sensations it created.

Now fully impaled, a mix of Suki's skillful hand and Ellie's insistent grinding, ensured that a climax was never going to be far away, coming with a flood over the bed and Suki's hand and uncontrollable guttural noises from Ellie herself.

Utterly drained, she lay on the bed as Suki cleaned her pussy tenderly with her mouth, licking Ellie's cum from her clit and lips, causing the most delicious of aftershocks.

The 2 then fell asleep in each other's arms, to be joined by Miko shortly afterwards, waking up only when Carl appeared at the door.

"Stacey? You're needed!"

By *rgasm4u69Man 8 weeks ago

Warrington