FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > chastity cuckold

chastity cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How often does a chastity male need to be milked to stay healthy if to permanently stay in a cage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

every 3 days to be honest

Really iv been 4 months before with no release before. it doesn't work if cum to much on a regular basis.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"Really iv been 4 months before with no release before. it doesn't work if cum to much on a regular basis. "

I'd kind of agree with you. I usually stay in chastity for a couple of weeks, one week leading up to the meet and one week after but it can be more or less depending on my hot wife's mood.

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

If you are being prostate massaged then to the best of my knowledge you don't cum in the normal sense, as in no orgasm just feels like you are peeing! So locked, no orgasm but your prostate is healthy!

Love that lock up scenario staffs! Awesome!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

safe dogging or cruising for tv,s in east london

"If you are being prostate massaged then to the best of my knowledge you don't cum in the normal sense, as in no orgasm just feels like you are peeing! So locked, no orgasm but your prostate is healthy!

Love that lock up scenario staffs! Awesome! "

Lovely.

"If you are being prostate massaged then to the best of my knowledge you don't cum in the normal sense, as in no orgasm just feels like you are peeing! So locked, no orgasm but your prostate is healthy!

Love that lock up scenario staffs! Awesome! "

Will have to get one of them toys to try it

Will have to get one of them toys to try it "

i've read a lot of articles regarding milking while in chastity, some say it's essential, some say it's not.

apparently the body will release seminal fluid when it is needed, as in wet dreams.

i tend to leak quite often and have found that especially when doing a No.2 on the toilet, i can only guess it is massaging my prostate gland as it passes out.

Will have to get one of them toys to try it

i've read a lot of articles regarding milking while in chastity, some say it's essential, some say it's not.

apparently the body will release seminal fluid when it is needed, as in wet dreams.

i tend to leak quite often and have found that especially when doing a No.2 on the toilet, i can only guess it is massaging my prostate gland as it passes out."

Makes me wonder how it all started saying that men must cum or got ill.

» Add a new message to this topic