FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lola's first gush - cuckold

Lola's first gush - cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Weston

This is a true story.

In the first few months following the breakup of Nick and Lola, I had confided in a close friend of our naughty lifestyle and how we missed Nick. Now, to be truthful he’d been an immature prick.

He had broken Lola’s heart by getting a girl where he worked pregnant. He was so blaze about it and this angered Lola very much as she’d stayed faithful to him throughout their time together.

However, my friend suggested we join a website called Fabswingers, where he assured us that there would be a queue of fit guys who would love to meet with us and cuckold me in our marriage.

Cautiously we joined. We remained discrete and the messages flowed from the minute we joined. But like any search like this, there was plenty to pick over.

We had made a rule that we both had to agree on who we met. The thought of her meeting a guy who I didn’t think was hot was out of the question. And if I liked a guy she didn’t he also was out the running.

It worked out that two guys came along we seemed to think fitted our criteria. Number one was Matty, 27, from Bristol and a copper but again very discrete. Number two was a guy called Lee and was just 20. Skinny chav in grey adidas, but what looked like a massive stalk. Lucky sod! My thing more than Lola but she was willing to meet him and be persuaded for my sake, which was kinda bending the rules but hey. We were after all making this stuff up as we went along.

We arranged to meet Matty just for a coffee while shopping. As soon as we walked in the place and spotted him sat quietly at the back sipping a cappuccino, it was obvious that Lola had an instant attraction. This flew in the face of all her reservations regarding meeting another younger guy.

She went straight back to where he was while I fetched us both a drink. It seemed to take forever but in reality just probably ten minutes. I eventually joined them and I was immediately pleased with the person that she’d chosen. Around 5’10, solid build but all muscle, a neat beard and a dazzling smile.

We chatted away, nervously at first but then effortlessly after about 20 minutes. We talked about his experiences and what he liked (he didn’t get the extremes of cuckolding and was not bi but was fine me being around, though I was not to touch him. I was gutted by this but we had already established between Lola and I that her sex was the most important over whatever I might want. I would have to be content to watch and be reminded of just why we were doing this - her need for a real man’s cock.

When I made my excuses to pop to the shop he was clearly happy that I wasn’t there and that they could get to know each other.

I left and gave them about 30 mins and returned to find them snuggled up on the same side of the booth, both looking very happy with each other.

He popped to the loo. ‘Is it ok if Matty visited us tonight? I really like him!’ And with that she beamed at me. ‘Of course babe, blimey that was fast work. You’re clearly both keen!’ I said and smiled right back.

Matty said he’d be with us by 8. They gave each other a hug and then kissed for a few minutes. But. There was still the matter of my chav lad. I so wanted to see him too.

We were due to meet him at 3pm and we duly arrived at the seafront pub. I was so turned on with what I saw (that look of youth, lean and barely any body hair) and was disappointed at Lola’s reaction. White Nikes, grey adidas, pale, skinny body that would’ve really emphasised his cock that he’d proudly confirmed was a thick 7 inches that stood hard so rigidly that when he was standing, it was practically against his belly button. I was drooling but she was having none of it. ‘He’s too much of a boy, it’s a no from me. You know I like a man’s man.

Probably why I liked him so much! Lola got up to leave when he returned from the loo. ‘I’m sorry lovely, come and see me in ten years’ and gave him a squeeze and a peck on the cheek. He looked as gutted as I was! Never mind.

We cut the date short and made our way home. I felt flat but understood. ‘Right, I need to get ready for my new guy, could you clean my shoes please hunny. The black patent ones please!’ And she disappeared into the en-suite to prepare. I went to follow her in but was told quite plainly that I was to keep out.

My role as cuckold husband had resumed. It made me excited immediately of course. I waited patiently for her to get ready.

She called me in at 7:30 and when I entered the bedroom she was wearing a short black dress, the shoes I’d cleaned, a black lace bra and a black lace thong, both with pink hearts. Her spray tan from the weekend was still looking amazing and she’d done her hair so that it was teased into small curls. She looked hot as fuck.

‘This guy is a lucky bastard, you going to all this effort to please him!’ I thought I was being nice. She looked at me and shook her head, disapprovingly. ‘Well, cucky cuck, if you’d had a proper sized cock in the first place I wouldn’t be inviting fit young guys into our marital bed now would I.’ It wasn’t a question. It was a statement of fact. And I looked at the floor as she admonished me.

‘Oh come on, it’s not all bad, he knows you are desperate to see me get fucked properly and he’s said you’ll get some inclusion. Just be patient tonight. It’s new for him as well as me!’

She walked over to me and looked at me and smiled. ‘Don’t you just wish you could this?’ and laughed.

I fetched her a glass of wine and put some music on. Matty text to say he was just a few minutes away. This bit was always that heightened emotional few moments while we just us two, but knowing that I was about to fully encourage Matty to have my wife in whatever way they decided.

His car pulled onto the drive and I was instructed to open the door. He’d come straight from work and was still in uniform. This made the situation very hot indeed. I shook his hand and showed him into our front room where Lola was stood. ‘Joe, get Matty a drink. But take your time there’s a love…’ and winked at me. Matty grinned at her and I took my cue to leave the room. I closed the door and made my way to the kitchen, straining to hear what was going down.

After around fifteen minutes I returned with a beer for Matty…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lymouth nice guyMan 9 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hot.

More please.

Weston

Coming right up

By *ig_will_11Man 9 weeks ago

town

[Removed by poster at 04/03/24 12:46:04]

By *ormladMan 9 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oodtimebiboyMan 9 weeks ago

bristol

A joy to read, a real well written experience, thanks for sharing in all so many ways.

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant start

By *eterinpantiesukMan 9 weeks ago

southam

brilliant

By *oppy12Man 9 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ton_maleMan 9 weeks ago

Shoreham

Weston

They’re both sprawled on our main sofa, turned toward each other, kissing gently and slowly, whispering and giggling. I set the drinks down next to Matty and notice his belt is unbuckled and the fly is open, with Lola’s left hand caressing the tip of his cock, just peeping over the waist band. He’s thrusting up in appreciation and I can only imagine how good it feels. He has his right hand in her top and the bra has been opened somehow, so her perky tits are being wantonly fondled as they kiss.

I guess I stared a little too long as she abruptly stopped and said, teasingly ‘sorry, not now. Go and sit over there.’ She then went straight back to making out with Matty, who found me being told off quite amusing.

Mesmerised by how intense the atmosphere was after such a short time, I realized my dick was really hard. I got up and knelt at their feet. She casually put her feet on me and told just ‘footstool, cuck’ and chuckled. I bent right over so her soles were perched on my neck, meaning I could only hear what was happening, his feet just inches from nose.

He took her cue and put one foot over my back and shoved the other in my face. ‘Lick it, kiss it and worship it. And know I’m in charge tonight!’ he barked. They both laughed and continued making out for another twenty or so minutes.

Suddenly his trousers were off and in a moment of frenzied activity, they were both completely bare, hands now everywhere. The foot stool scenario was abruptly stopped. I looked up and was amazed by the cock this lad had. It was 8 inches, but oh so thick at the base, was almost like a heavy thick triangle. Lola stroked him expertly until his hard on was fucking raging. Her soft moans were now much more caveman like; she had never had the prospect of such a cock and you could tell she was super excited, though probably apprehensive at the same time.

tbc

By *reudian_slipsMan 9 weeks ago

Bristol

Hot!

By *anthertargetMan 9 weeks ago

weston-super-mare

By *hynot3Man 9 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ess n BenCouple 9 weeks ago

Didcot

Really great horny story just how a cuck should be treated

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

Weston

If you’re enjoying this then search by author and find more about our cuck journey. It’s a head fuck and no mistake lol x

By *un22Woman 9 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *lippy02Man 9 weeks ago

edinburgh

Brilliant and very erotic to imagine

By *uckold wannabe 76Man 9 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

you can't search for author xx

By *atthew78Man 9 weeks ago

Winsford

By *ing cock nwMan 9 weeks ago

blackburn

Hot as fuck

By *all.guy12Man 9 weeks ago

livingston

"you can't search for author xx"

If you click on the green arrow beside the authors name it takes you to a list of all the forum articles they have created or commented on. There’s a few that the author has written.

By *ony 529Man 9 weeks ago

coventry

Lucky husband indeed

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Weston

She moved down the bed and positioned herself alongside him, her ass high in the air on all fours and stared at his cock with greedy eyes. He was playing with her clit, but pushing his thumb into her ass. She was slowly licking the tip of his solid dick, stroking his balls and softly moaning in her throat, letting him know her appreciation. She was hot for him and began feeding him into her throat, gagging a lot as he was so big. He grabbed her roughly, so she was now in a 69 with this lad, he plunging his tongue into her and fucking her bum with two fingers.

Just a few minutes of this was enough to send her over in a major way. As her orgasm subsided, he moved round so he was now in a doggie situation with my wife, a position she loved. But, there was a twist. I was instructed to get underneath my wife, to stimulate her clit with my tongue which I did straight away.

He held her hips firmly, slammed into her and savagely fucked her hard. She was screaming for him to take her harder and I could barely see anything as the frenzied activity took place. She began cumming once more. My little dick was just inches from her face, but she chose to ignore it, instead slapping it really hard and telling me that this is how she wants be fucked.

tbc

By *lave4umidsMan 2 weeks ago

visiting

By *ohnsim123Man 2 weeks ago

st andrews

By *litlicker77Man 2 weeks ago

Dirty old town

By *ronzed300Man 2 weeks ago

Strood

How did you get such a hot wife with your package? Genuine question…

By *ystery1988Man 2 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

Proper naughty

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Weston

"How did you get such a hot wife with your package? Genuine question…"

Its a very good question. We've been together 25 years nearly and I wasn't so shrunk back as I am now lol.

That said, I now look back on those early years and have good reason to think she did secretly see guys just to get properly fucked like she did with previous boyfriends before me.

By *ony 529Man 2 weeks ago

coventry

I’m my dreams

By *ockforplay66Man 2 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *oldenbrownMan 2 weeks ago

sussex

Great story

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 2 weeks ago

Gower

Very hot (as is Lola)

By *onestjohn1962Man 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

I’m rock hard reading this. Great story.

By *lkNhungMan 2 weeks ago

Luton

Very good, loving this!

By *ton_maleMan 2 weeks ago

Shoreham

love it

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

Oh yum, waking a cuck with a naughty rozzer