FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fan mail (Bi fantasy)

Fan mail (Bi fantasy)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Nantwich

**This part is actually true and a bit of background on myself**

My journey as a hobbyist as an erotic writer started way back before I even realised, in high school. There was no internet back then so like any other teenage lad of my age we relied on someone obtaining a playboy (or similar) or having the balls to go and buy the daily sport newspaper. As great as it was to look at the boobs of these beautiful ladies and then try and use them as a mental image when you got home, it was actually another section that would later kick start this and that was the confessions section.

Just a little column towards the back where people shared naughty confessions in a quick format of a paragraph or two. This actually opened my eyes and mind to a lot more than just looking at boobs on a page, which while giving you a good hard on, didn't really teach you much. Then later then the nuts magazine came along they always had a confession section in there which further added to my subconscious curiosity and something that was used many a time as inspiration in my own sexual adventures, especially as one girlfriend was a keen reader of nuts too.

It wasn't until after me and said girlfriend had split that I found myself needing to fill an adventurous void which would lead me to go online given the internet and social media was big by that time. I came across several different hookup or swinging sites and was a user of their forum. They weren't particularly active though and that's when I came across Fab, initially via a friend who was looking at Fab in the pub as he'd discovered a lady we worked with on Fab, at the time I didn't know what this site was but once he showed me her naked pictures that were on her profile I was intrigued.

Not just in the rest of her pictures, which I'm sure I wasn't the only one in the office to look at while enjoying alone time but I discovered after signing up there was a forum section where people share fantasies, stories of their sexual antics and all sorts. It was quite active and I probably spent the first couple of weeks here just reading through pretty much all of the threads on the forum post, seeing how people write, what received good feedback and generally what people enjoy reading.

That then led me to have a go myself, writing some erotic fantasy stories at first which a lot were loosely based on a truth and then some actual true stories as well. I always got the impression people enjoyed them and that eventually led me to receive an inbox messaged entitled "fan mail"

**This is where the fantasy starts**

I opened this message entitled fan mail and it was from a couple. I read their message which was addressed from the lady of the couple and afterwards had a quick look at their profile. They weren't too far away from me at about 15 miles, there was a bit of an age gap with her being 45 and him being 59 but they looked like a happy couple and I noticed they were both bi and had some photos which showed this.

The message which had been sent from Sophie went on to explain that it was Franks upcoming birthday and he would be 60, as a result she was trying to arrange something special for him. He knew about a 60th birthday party with friends and family but this was something she wanted to arrange as a surprise. She didn't go into too many details but she asked me to not reply on Fab as he has access to the account, but instead to delete the message and if I was interested in discussing further to message her on KIK and gave me an ID.

I did as she requested and deleted the message, as she had with the sent message. I don't use KIK too much but I added the username she gave me, which matches a picture of her from Fab. I sent a message and she replied instantly, seemingly excited I had chosen to message. I was curious as to what the request and surprise was, I've always had messages off couples over the years but never like this, asking her to explain what she had in mind.

Sophie went on to explain that her and Frank had gone through a bad patch and had briefly separated about a year ago and as part of trying to rekindle their relationship and spark they signed up to Fab. They never really had the intention of meeting anyone (although they had ended up doing and received some nice verifications) but just to try and get the spark back, which had led them to the forum and ultimately my stories. They especially liked the bi ones and they had often read them together during their foreplay as a form of stimulation.

That to me was quite flattering and she even went on to say that they had copied their favourites into a text to speech program and had it read my stories to them while they fucked. When I started writing stores, I never really did it for anyone's benefit other than my own and if someone liked them along the way then that was just an added bonus, but to hear that they fuck to them had blown my mind. This is what had brought her to Frank's surprise.

I thought she was going to maybe ask me to write a custom story just for them to use and I wasn't far away with that assumption as Sophie went on to explain. She did want me to write a story but it wasn't necessarily for them. Sophie was proposing that I go to their house while I wrote a story (or they'd come to mine) but she wanted Frank to suck my cock while I wrote the story.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idlothian manMan 8 weeks ago

midlothian

it hope it goes further

By *ark_sentinelCouple 7 weeks ago

Andover

By *adbod2015 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Nantwich

I was taken a back by what she had said and it took me a while to process this and reply, so much so that she sent another message to ask if everything was ok. Was everything ok? I don't know, I'd done some cum tributes for couples before but never this kind of request. I in fact had my profile set to straight so I was a bit confused. I went back to her and said that was quite the offer but confirmed I was straight. Sophie came back to advise she had seen that on my profile but refused to believe anyone could write such bi stories if they were fully straight.

This had me even questioning myself but I went back and said I am. This started a series of questions from Sophie as to how I come up with such bi stories and why I write them. She made a good point because as I said I started writing the stories for myself and not anyone else, but the truth is some of my audience was bi and they had asked for bi stories as well. I just imagined what I would want to do or have done to me in that instance but instead of with a lady, wrote it with a guy but now Sophie had me questioning myself and my sexuality, was I bi?

I didn't really believe I was but I continued to talk to Sophie over the next few days as she tried to convince me about her request and I maintained my stance of no. I think it was evident she wasn't going to take no for an answer though as the next day she sent me a full nude of herself in bed with the caption "If you accept my request then this is yours for a whole night" now she had really peaked my attention because Sophie was gorgeous and at a few years my elder you'd never be able to to, if anything she looked younger and could probably pass for early 30's rather than 45.

I looked at that picture for several minutes, her perfectly shaved pussy, her gorgeous curvy figure, almost hour glass like and oh course her huge boobs which I knew from her profile we a G cup. I don't know how they lost their spark because if I was Frank then I'd be wanting to fuck her every day and the erection in my pants was a clear sign of the affect her picture had on me, I was still looking at it when she followed up with "speechless huh? There must be something you like, I bet that dick of yours is hard isn't it? Frank and I would definitely like to see that"

She knew what she was doing, she was using herself to get me turned on and then slipping Frank into her dirty talk and I have to admit it was working. She sent another picture with her covered in cum with the caption "This could be yours" I was now the most sexually conflicted I had ever been in my life and it had me wondering, could I really let a man suck my dick in order to get a night with this goddess?

My replies were becoming further apart and Sophie took that as a sign that I was now contemplating it, and truth be told I was a little. I could just not look down and pretend it was someone else, someone like Sophie? Another hour went by and I got a 3rd picture, or so I thought but it was actually a video. A video of Sophie on her back being fucked, her big tits flopping around as she took this dick before it pulled out and came over her face. The caption read "Or maybe you'd prefer to cover my face?" and at this point I was ready to burst. I text back saying "face, definitely the face?"

Sophie's reply was one who came from a woman who gets what she wants as it read "Great, so we have a dea" and I just replied back saying "deal". I had just agreed to a man to suck my cock for his 60th birthday all so I could spend a night fucking his wife. Was it worth it? Well I was about to find out tomorrow........

By *ark_sentinelCouple 6 weeks ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic