FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveanddebs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

We’d been playing for quite a few months but this weekend was planned to mark a couple of fairly major changes. John was going to be more involved and for Kim and I, tests had been taken and passed and, for the first time we would play “au-naturel”.

We walked into the hotel reception, Kim holding my arm, and John made his way to the reception desk. “I booked two rooms” he said “a single for me and a double for my wife and her, er, friend” The look he got from the receptionist was decidedly old fashioned but he returned to us with two keycards. “Great” I said “and you told them that all room service is to be delivered to your room?” He nodded.

In the lift I pulled Kim towards me, “God I’m so horny” she stage-whispered, making sure that John would hear. She kissed me, grinding her crotch against my leg. The lift reached our floor and we went to look for our rooms.

We went into our room “John, you were supposed to say ‘my wife and her lover’. Your wank ban is extended until 6pm tomorrow (Saturday)” Kim said “Run us a bath”. The poor sod had already lasted two weeks and at that moment I very nearly felt sorry for him as Kim and I ripped each other’s clothes off. One very frantic fuck later and we were sat in the bath relaxing while John unpacked all our stuff and ordered a bottle of champers from room service. While John was away to his room to wait for room service Kim and I talked about how far we could push him. We decided that while he was horny there probably wasn’t much he wouldn’t do but the real test would come after he’d been allowed a wank.

John returned with the champagne, “Strip” said Kim “Then you can wash me”. She stood up and John slowly soaped her all over using the wash mitt we had bought with us. This was the first time he’d been allowed to touch her in two weeks and his arousal was obvious. Kim laughed “poor baby” she said, kissing the end of her fingers and trailing them down his shaft, ”that’s the closest that’s going to get for a while. Now go and sort out my clothes for tonight.”

(tbc)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do x

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Hi yes so far very good more please.

More more more please so horny xxx

Norwich

Pt 2

After a quick shave I came out of the bathroom to find Kim sitting naked in a chair painting her fingernails while John was sat on the floor painting her feet. I got dressed and went down to the bar for a drink. Kim and John arrived, she looked stunning in a little black dress, bare legs and high heeled sandals. She slipped into the seat beside me, giving me a quick kiss, while John went to the bar. When he returned Kim explained that they had disagreed over her underwear. She thought I would prefer her not to wear any, he was adamant that she should. Had she I asked, she nodded “but I can always take them off if you prefer”

“Leave them on” I said “It will give him something to suck on later” With that we went into dinner.

After dinner we went for a walk around the hotel grounds. A low wall round an ornamental pond gave me the perfect opportunity to bend Kim over, pull her underwear to one side and take her from behind while John kept watch. We then wandered back to the bar.

Later I casually asked John “What does it feel like to know your wife is sitting there full of another man’s cum?” Kim flushed as John explained a mixed feeling with anger, jealousy, humiliation and arousal in equal measures. As he was talking I glanced at Kim and I can only describe the look in her eyes as wanton. Seeing that look, combined with the way John was talking was an incredible turn on. “Go to the toilet, take of your knickers” I said to KIM “use them to clean your cunt and then come back and give them to John”. I saw a wariness in him as my earlier comment about giving him something to suck hit home. While Kim was gone I explained that we were taking things to a new level and that from now on he would be on cleanup duties every time we fucked. I honestly thought he would safeword at this point but he gritted his teeth and agreed. Kim retuned, gave her lacy scrap of underwear to John and watched mesmerised as he tentatively moved them toward his mouth. After the first taste he seemed to lose all his inhibitions and sucked at them greedily. It was time to go back to the room.

In the room Kim quickly removed her dress, lying back on the bed she spread her legs and looked at John who, without any more prompting, quickly got to work with his tongue. The sight was amazing, just knowing what he was cleaning up was a massive turn on for me and I just had to use her mouth.

After a while she orgasmed (it was unusual for her to come from oral) which made me explode.

“Don’t swallow” I shouted “Quickly, kiss him” She pushed him away from her onto his back, straddled him (he was still fully dressed) and forced her tongue into his mouth. He admitted much later that he had orgasmed at this point and then felt totally disgusted.

By *inkyandsweetCouple  over a year ago

SW London

More please this is soooo horny!!!

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Em one horny story x

Norwich

Pt 3

Kim then sent John back to his room saying “We’ll call you when we need you” Kim and I talked, and made plans for the following night when we were going to a swing club. All John would be allowed to do was watch and wank (if he’d behaved) and any play with anyone else would be totally up to me. Talking about it made us both horny and so, one long leisurely shag later, John was summoned back to clean up. By now it was two in the morning and we decided to get some sleep. In the morning I had a lovely awakening, Kim’s lips on my cock and her pussy in my face. After a ‘good morning’ fuck Kim asked if I would be prepared to (her words) “do her bum”. This was something that had been an agreed as a limit at the start and so I asked her why the change of heart. She explained that she was frightened of the thought of it but she wanted us to do something John would never be allowed to, something he had always pestered her for. Personally I thought he would safeword and veto it but I thought it would be fun to see how far we could push it.

John was called back in for morning clean up and ran us a bath and then we all went down to breakfast. After breakfast Kim went off to have her pre-booked treatments in the hotel spa and I went out to run a few errands. One of which was to get some lube for the afternoon session although I still really didn’t think it would happen.

When I got back to the hotel John was in our room, sat in a chair looking decidedly forlorn. Time for a chat I thought. I asked him if he was regretting what had happened, “Not really regretting” he said “just mixed feelings” He explained that watching the two of us together was a massive turn on, as was cleaning up after but, this was when he confessed to coming the previous evening. He said “After I came I was totally disgusted at the thought, I was jealous, I knew I had to carry on though and by the time I’d finished I was back to being turned on again. If I ever get to the point that I don’t get back to that turned on I think I’ll have to call a halt. I will always give it plenty of time though”

All I felt was total respect for the guy and at that Kim came back to the room looking radiant. She explained that she had a mud treatment then a massage that had seemed to last for ever, during the massage she’d got really turned on because the masseuse hand had seemed to brush her pussy lips a bit too often to be accidental and she said there was a definite tension in the air. Amazing as she wasn’t bi, it certainly gave me some ideas for later and after kissing her I lifted her onto the table, got John to hold her open, and took full advantage. All the while talking about the sexy masseuse and how far would she have let things go.

By *aidbackcplMan  over a year ago

blackpool

great story guys , the cuckold scenario really turns us on will post our fantasy on this subject soon .

It's unusual to hear a story from the bull's perspective, interesting.

And hot too x

By *inglecuckoldMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

wow really hot stories thankies

Great stuff, if you find the right cpl who are into this, it can be real fun.

Norwich

All this happened quite a while ago, before I met Debs so at least 8 years.

I actually met Kim & John (not real names obviously)on a BDSM website. John was a sub and was trying to get Kim to Dom him. Our relationship evolved from conversations about that.

I had been involved in cuckolding before but this took it to another level and went on for about a year I think.

One thing we did do was talk a lot, as a trio and also long conversations between pairs of us.

The first two parts were already written, I posted them on IC before it's demise but I will try and get part 4 up soon.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

looking forward to the next instalment, its good you are giving a very realistic view of how a cuckold might have doubts and how communication works

Norwich

Pt 4

After we’d finished John moved in to clean up, he certainly seemed to be getting a taste for it (pun intended ). When John went back to his room to get dressed for lunch I told Kim about his unauthorised orgasm. “Really” she said “we’ll see about that”. We met him at the lift and straight away she launched into him “I’ll teach you to come without permission, your wank ban is extended by 24 hrs and the next time you eat Steve’s come will be from my arse” she said”Get out of my sight and wait in your room” With that we went down to the bar. After a couple of drinks we went into lunch and Kim was looking a bit pensive. “Do you think I’ve pushed him too far” she asked. “Well he has his safeword” I said “Are you sure you’re not just nervous about having my cock up your arse?” “Maybe a little” she admitted. “Don’t worry” I said “we’ll take it steady and remember, you can safeword too” With that we finished lunch and returned to the room. “Tell John to get a bottle of bubbly” she said and vanished into the bathroom after putting the bottle of lube, prominently, on the bedside table. When she came back she was naked and she started to undress me. As she was going down on me John came in with a bottle of champagne and two glasses, he wasn’t allowed to drink as he would be driving later. I saw his eyes were drawn to the lube and basically ignored him. Kim rolled onto her front and stretched like a cat. “John” she said “You will now give a running commentary of everything that Steve does, and bear in mind that you’ll never, ever, get the chance”

As I started to play with Kim’s pussy John started his commentary. She was very close to coming before I slipped a well lubed finger in her arse. Two more fingers later and she was nearly climbing the walls as I got in position. All this time there had been a running commentary from John and I was surprised at how much of a turn on that was. I’d just entered her a little way when she suddenly pushed back and took me all the way in, her hand furiously working her clit and she exploded, John’s voice faltered and I looked across to see he was actually crying although he kept up the speil. That did it for me and I ploughed into her and came. When I pulled out she looked so horny with come oozing out of her and John virtually elbowed me out of the way in his haste to clean up.

very horny.

really got me turned on

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wonderful stuff! Love it!

"Pt 2

After a quick shave I came out of the bathroom to find Kim sitting naked in a chair painting her fingernails while John was sat on the floor painting her feet. I got dressed and went down to the bar for a drink. Kim and John arrived, she looked stunning in a little black dress, bare legs and high heeled sandals. She slipped into the seat beside me, giving me a quick kiss, while John went to the bar. When he returned Kim explained that they had disagreed over her underwear. She thought I would prefer her not to wear any, he was adamant that she should. Had she I asked, she nodded “but I can always take them off if you prefer”

“Leave them on” I said “It will give him something to suck on later” With that we went into dinner.

After dinner we went for a walk around the hotel grounds. A low wall round an ornamental pond gave me the perfect opportunity to bend Kim over, pull her underwear to one side and take her from behind while John kept watch. We then wandered back to the bar.

Later I casually asked John “What does it feel like to know your wife is sitting there full of another man’s cum?” Kim flushed as John explained a mixed feeling with anger, jealousy, humiliation and arousal in equal measures. As he was talking I glanced at Kim and I can only describe the look in her eyes as wanton. Seeing that look, combined with the way John was talking was an incredible turn on. “Go to the toilet, take of your knickers” I said to KIM “use them to clean your cunt and then come back and give them to John”. I saw a wariness in him as my earlier comment about giving him something to suck hit home. While Kim was gone I explained that we were taking things to a new level and that from now on he would be on cleanup duties every time we fucked. I honestly thought he would safeword at this point but he gritted his teeth and agreed. Kim retuned, gave her lacy scrap of underwear to John and watched mesmerised as he tentatively moved them toward his mouth. After the first taste he seemed to lose all his inhibitions and sucked at them greedily. It was time to go back to the room.

In the room Kim quickly removed her dress, lying back on the bed she spread her legs and looked at John who, without any more prompting, quickly got to work with his tongue. The sight was amazing, just knowing what he was cleaning up was a massive turn on for me and I just had to use her mouth.

After a while she orgasmed (it was unusual for her to come from oral) which made me explode.

“Don’t swallow” I shouted “Quickly, kiss him” She pushed him away from her onto his back, straddled him (he was still fully dressed) and forced her tongue into his mouth. He admitted much later that he had orgasmed at this point and then felt totally disgusted.

"

Sweet. Well written and hyper horny.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Great story, can't wait for some more x

Norwich

Pt 5

After a sleep John came back to run the bath for us and by 9 o’clock we were ready for our visit to a local club. When we arrived I was pleased to see Dave and Paula were there. They were a couple I had known for quite a long time and Paula’s eyes lit up when she saw Kim. “Down girl” I said to Paula “Kim’s not bi”. “Yet” said Paula and winked at Kim who blushed but had ‘that look’ in her eyes. Introductions all round, with me explaining about John being Kim’s cuckold husband and also about his wank ban. “Does that mean I can tease him all night?” Paula asked Kim. “Feel free” I said “Do what you like to him, just don’t let him come”

While John was at the bar sorting out the drinks Kim and I sat talking to the other two. Paula is a complete minx and was flirting outrageously with Kim who seemed to enjoy the attention. The two ladies went for a look around and we agreed to meet them in the Jacuzzi in a while. Dave and I invariably end up talking about cars when we get together (it drives Paula nuts and she invariably gets more and more outrageous trying to distract us) and sure enough, when they came back we were on that subject. Paula slipped a couple of fingers into my mouth “recognise that taste” she purred. Kim was blushing furiously as Dave took her hands “I wonder what these taste of” he said. All this time John was waiting at the side in case we needed anymore drinks and Paula kissed him on the mouth “How about you, do you recognise that or has it been so long you can’t remember what your wife tastes of” she said. His arousal was obvious and she patted his erection “What a shame we can’t put that to use”. “Oh you can” said Kim “It’s just if he comes then his ban will be extended”

“How long for” said John and I could see he was trying to decide if it was worth it. “Until I say so” said Kim and I could see from Paula’s face that she saw that as a challenge. He was doomed from that moment as I knew, from past experience, just how single minded she can be.

What happened when we went into a private room was a bit of a blur but Dave and I fucked Kim every which way, John went down on both women while they were being fucked by Dave and I and the climax was Dave and I spit roasting Kim while Paula rode John like a demented woman. At last Paula climbed off John with a very satisfied look on her face and the evidence was clear in the condom he was wearing. Kim took the condom off him “Mouth open” she said and proceeded to empty it into his very unwilling mouth. I honestly thought he would throw up at this point.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic story - keep'em cumming!

Apart from John of course - naughty cuck!!

» Add a new message to this topic