FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older women

Older women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordlad OP   Man 12 weeks ago

wrexham

When I was 18 I used to work in a small office with lots of older women ..one in particular Karin was in her late 40s but everyone knew she was a rum one ...one day she came into my room which was 4 walls plus a door ..she came in and asked for something. So I jokingly said well I'd like a kiss, she stood with her back to the door and said well come and get one .well me being more than half her age thought she was joking until I had my tongue half way down her throat and had a cheeky squeeze of her huge boobs.from then on we had sneaky kisses and I thought she was just gonna leave it at that cause I forgot to add she was a married woman ..one day we were having a sneeky snog when I slipped my had down front of her trousers and had a good grope, she was soaking .she moaned as I rubbed her clit,she said she had to get back to work or the other girls will get suspicious..Next day we were all in canteen when she asked did I know anything about phones as hers was playing up ..the other women didn't so I said I'd have a look ,she grinned as she handed me the phone .she said look at this ....there were pics of her naked and pics of her hubby fucking her I nearly spat my dinner out ,lucky other girls didn't see.... I want you to fuck me she whispered as I pasted her that afternoon. She knew how to tease me ..I was planning to when we had the devastating news the office was closing suddenly. And I never saw her again ...love horny older women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harziMan 12 weeks ago

Merseyside

I would love to meet an older woman

By *..NemoMan 12 weeks ago

Durham

Love older sophisticated women

wrexham

I was just turned 18 when it all started she was mid to late 40s ..Great body .massive boobs ... remember once we were have a works get to gether and she was designated driver. She picked me up first then a few others ..couple of mins after picking me up she turned to me and said she wanted to sack the get together off and take me out in car and fuck me senseless...I'd have given anything for her to carry on driving lol.. her hubby picked her up from work once and she walked back inside saying she had forgotten her purse but really we had a snog and a grope while her hubby was in car outside ..she was a wild one

By *onnoisseur100Man 12 weeks ago

Woking-ish

wrexham

One of my regrets .not sleeping with her .she could have taught me a few things ..any ladies her had a lot younger ???????

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Older women are fabulous and definitely teach a younger guy lots of things

By *eandher4and9Couple 12 weeks ago

leeds

wrexham

Oh it was amazing while it lasted .Well must be if I still think about it 30 years later

Gotta love older women and men, met a 56 yes old buxom German on holiday in France we fucked like animals and then I met her husband

By *rjboxMan 12 weeks ago

grimsby

"Gotta love older women and men, met a 56 yes old buxom German on holiday in France we fucked like animals and then I met her husband "

Did he open you up

"One of my regrets .not sleeping with her .she could have taught me a few things ..any ladies her had a lot younger ???????"

Im 43, i had someone 19 last year. Younger then my son

By *cott60Man 12 weeks ago

Perth

Lucky guy x

wrexham

"One of my regrets .not sleeping with her .she could have taught me a few things ..any ladies her had a lot younger ???????

Im 43, i had someone 19 last year. Younger then my son"

OMG DO TELL MORE XXXXXXXX

By *xx_leatherMan 12 weeks ago

scunthorpe

When I was 18 and completing my trade training in the RAF. I was invite to a wedding in Hereford one weekend. I had to get out of the hotel at 10am and my train wasn’t till mid afternoon. So sitting in the station cafe I was effectively picked up my a woman in her 40s we ended up I the middle platform waiting room and got my first full blowjob, she gave me her address and i wrote hopefully of another meeting but heard nothing

By *exyeyez23Man 12 weeks ago

Lytham St Anne’s

"One of my regrets .not sleeping with her .she could have taught me a few things ..any ladies her had a lot younger ???????

Im 43, i had someone 19 last year. Younger then my son"

How did you feel being with someone that young ?

» Add a new message to this topic