FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Perfect pair

Perfect pair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bzbiguy777 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

She made a comment in her status about the low quality of messages and the general lack of respect and I messaged her sympathising. Honestly expecting no response. But she must have looked at my profile and messaged me back. We chatted for a while on our experiences on fab and swinging generally mixed with more general chat then more explicit chat and a social was arranged. Over coffee I told her how great she looked and how much I was enjoying chatting. She flirted like she had a place on the national flirting team. She was so sexy. Apparently I was not completely revolting and we arranged a meet at her place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bzbiguy777 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

She was married but they both played and she had permission from her husband. I could feel the excitement rising as I knocked at the door of her flat. She opened it wearing a thin robe and I could see her cleavage and her lovely legs. Entering the flat she smiled at me and we had a long sensual kiss. Pulling her against me I felt myself behind to swell . Holding her tight my hand moved down the silky material cupping her ass.

Separating she guided me to the bedroom. I stripped of until my I was just in my pants which were starting to tent. She stroked me through the tight material and I undid the narrow belt holding her robe closed. She looked amazing. Great curvy body with large breasts. Pale smooth skin. I put my hand behind her head fingers entangled in her brown curly hair and kissed her hard. Moving to the nape of her neck I lightly kissed my way to her collar bone. Then lifting her full breast in my other hand I took her nipple in my mouth. Sucking it and teasing it with my tongue. It swelled as my lips squeezed it. Flicking it gently with my tongue.

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *bzbiguy777 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

My other hand traced a line down her belly. I could hear her breathing and she gave a slight gasp as my hand cupped her pussy. The pubic bone in my palm. Middle finger just resting in the crease. I could feel her getting wet.

Turning her around I had one hand on her breast and the other cupping her sex as I pressed her against the wall. My cock pressing against her ass.

By *ormladMan 6 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *evonFbsCouple 6 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *awtyDiscreetnsafunMan 6 weeks ago

aberdeen

By *bzbiguy777 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I kissed the nape of her neck. Pulling her backwards by the hips she bent forward hands on the wall. Inserting a foot between hers I moved her legs apart. Gripping the base of my cock I stroked the tip up and down the crease in her pussy

By *bdnneedsfunMan 4 weeks ago

inverurie

Loving this so far

» Add a new message to this topic