FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Girlfriend and older hung perverts

My Girlfriend and older hung perverts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreetlad11269 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

glasgow

I have this long standing fantasy of my girlfriend being borrowed by an older broadminded dominant pervert and used over the course of a weekend. Ive brought it up with her before (always during sex but feel ashamed after). Anyone else have this fantasy/turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovedservant_xCouple 7 weeks ago

worthing

Send her down to us....we will send her back thoroughly used

By *ornyperv100Man 7 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

Why send her away when you could watch her face as she gets filled like never before

By *ildmanYorksMan 7 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I have this long standing fantasy of my girlfriend being borrowed by an older broadminded dominant pervert and used over the course of a weekend. Ive brought it up with her before (always during sex but feel ashamed after). Anyone else have this fantasy/turn on"

Older, broadminded pervert here, can play dom when requested. I'd live to gave her to use for a weekend. Can even share her with a few like minded pervs.

Has she said she'd be up for it?

By *raffardioMan 7 weeks ago

Oxford

Likewise! Only last night whilst eating her pussy my mrs says she’s love for me to be able to lick both holes at the same time! I told her there’s only one way that’s possible & that’s to find someone to join us! Then go on to fuck her telling her how I’d love to come home from work & find her tied up with a cock in each hole

By *ornyperv100Man 7 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

"Likewise! Only last night whilst eating her pussy my mrs says she’s love for me to be able to lick both holes at the same time! I told her there’s only one way that’s possible & that’s to find someone to join us! Then go on to fuck her telling her how I’d love to come home from work & find her tied up with a cock in each hole "

Tied up with three guys it a bit of a jump from yours and someone else's tongue

By *isty286Couple 7 weeks ago

Dorset

Just had our story up here called "treasured memories"

About handing my girlfriend over to a room full of perverts while sitting back wanking and watching her get passed around, show your missus ask her if she wants to try taking Tara's place.

By *gvdriver2Man 7 weeks ago

Highbridge

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt mmmmmm

By *hickbrownieeMan 7 weeks ago

walsall

Id love to see my Indian wife taken care off by a older men for the night

By *ewcdplymouthTV/TS 7 weeks ago

plymouth

I'd like to be the one handed over

By *erriman69Couple 7 weeks ago

highworth

"Just had our story up here called "treasured memories"

About handing my girlfriend over to a room full of perverts while sitting back wanking and watching her get passed around, show your missus ask her if she wants to try taking Tara's place. "

Loved your story. Very horny. I'd happily swap places with Tara!!

By *ake the snakeMan 7 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"Just had our story up here called "treasured memories"

About handing my girlfriend over to a room full of perverts while sitting back wanking and watching her get passed around, show your missus ask her if she wants to try taking Tara's place.

Loved your story. Very horny. I'd happily swap places with Tara!! "

Can a horny trucker join in

By *ake the snakeMan 7 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"I have this long standing fantasy of my girlfriend being borrowed by an older broadminded dominant pervert and used over the course of a weekend. Ive brought it up with her before (always during sex but feel ashamed after). Anyone else have this fantasy/turn on"

Let us horny truckers borrow her for the weekend,

She be looked after,

And well used,

Hopping from cab to cab

By *r9inchgirthMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

Love showing my girlfriends pics and vids off older Married men . Especially who live in our area and tell me they recognise her know her .. gives me huge turn on knowing there wanking over her nudes … Kik maccmacc21

By *ayarMan 6 weeks ago

Wirral

"Love showing my girlfriends pics and vids off older Married men . Especially who live in our area and tell me they recognise her know her .. gives me huge turn on knowing there wanking over her nudes … Kik maccmacc21"

Yep

By *obrightMan 6 weeks ago

exeter

Love this. One of my fantasies.

By *oblincs70Man 6 weeks ago

Peterborough

It’s one of our fantasies. For my wife to go away for a weekend to a house, local to us. She’s used by a group of local older guys all weekend, all tested so all bareback. When she’s dropped off she’s still covered and full of cum in every stretched hole, love bites all over her tits. . Before she has a bath she takes my cock cage off and lets me fuck her, I realise how streatched out she is. It doesn’t make any difference as I cum quickly, adding my cum to the rest. She then goes for a long soak in the bath.

By *hickbrownieeMan 6 weeks ago

walsall

Love a older man to take my Indian wife out for the night

By *eterinpantiesukMan 6 weeks ago

southam

"It’s one of our fantasies. For my wife to go away for a weekend to a house, local to us. She’s used by a group of local older guys all weekend, all tested so all bareback. When she’s dropped off she’s still covered and full of cum in every stretched hole, love bites all over her tits. . Before she has a bath she takes my cock cage off and lets me fuck her, I realise how streatched out she is. It doesn’t make any difference as I cum quickly, adding my cum to the rest. She then goes for a long soak in the bath."

what a lovely weekend for both of you and the guys sound like thtey had a good time too

By *ugarspice1Couple 6 weeks ago

Birkenhead

» Add a new message to this topic