FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Club experience

First Club experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wing2023 OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

london

***Sometimes things happen and they pleasantly surprise you ****

Well our first encounter was in a swing club in mainland Europe . We didn’t plan to do anything - just watch - some voyeuristic fun .

For our first time , we visited a very high end club with very specific requirement on the dress code . We went in not knowing what to expect but were deeply excited and intrigued about how things would be like . Talked about it a lot and finally decided to visit a club .

Had a couple of drinks- the gentry was quite good looking and we just took a couple of rounds of the whole place watching people have fun .

Sally and I whispered nervously as we watched other people make out and have sex . After 10-15 minutes of watching others have sex ( including a very loud south Asian girl screaming like there will be no tomorrow and while being serviced by 2 men ) we started making out . Just sally and me ..

Within 2 minutes I don’t know what happened . The world turned upside down . I claim I saw sally tap the couple next to us on the shoulder . She said he tapped her . lol

Fast forward - we are making out with each others partners . Sally is in a corner in room and her panties are pulled to her knees . His pants are down and the hottest scene ever happened ( I’ll remember forever - the image ) I saw his buttocks levelled near Sally’s face . He had taken out his cock ( I’m told it’s the girthiest she ever saw by a a margin - not big but girthy like her wrist) . I saw Sally extendher hand out as if she was asking for help or maybe a protest . But within 10 seconds the hand withdrew as she clasped his buttocks to suck his girthy cock .

It was so confusing . But before I could figure out what she was thinking in those 10 seconds , I realised the supposed protest had turned to accepted , eager pleasure .. go figure .. what an introduction to the lifestyle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *..NemoMan 12 weeks ago

Durham

By *enuine photographerMan 12 weeks ago

Swansea

And?

By *rgasm4u69Man 12 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ormladMan 12 weeks ago