FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Winters night!

Winters night!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a dark winters evening, the rain is crashing against the windows, the wind howling outside. My husband is away on another business trip so I'm at home alone again. Sitting comfortably in my living room, the fire stoked up full to keep me warm on this cold night. Im reading, glass of wine in hand and my mind wanders for a moment, if only someone was here to keep me warm. It's been such a long time since I've felt that warm rush of heat over my chest, a thick cock sliding deep inside me, feeling the thud of blood as my heartbeat quickens.

The lights fail, all the power in the house dies out as the electrical storm surges outside. I search through the house, check the fuse box and light some candles. The house feels cold, empty, if only I had a man here with me, someone to look after and protect me from the dark. Feeling silly I shake off the notion, for god sake I'm a grown woman! but there is just something comforting about having a man around. My mind wanders again, thinking about a man, any man, not even my husband.

Im jolted from my daydream as the door bell rings, I half jump, scared and a little nervous, and guilty about where my thoughts were going.  I walk to the door and open it to find you standing on my front step. You smile and say "Hi, I'm your new neighbour, I came to see if your power was out too?" ... the words register with me but all I can do is stare into your deep longing eyes. They are like pools that I could almost swim in, sparkling but with a hidden depth of promise and all things that should be called 'sinful!' 

The rain has soaked through your tight blue t-shirt, nipples now erect showing through as the T-shirt clings to your ribbed chest. Your dark blue jeans tight and wet, clinging to your strong thighs!...I feel a sudden rush flush over my chest, trembles run down my skin, there's an almost touchable electricity between us.

I realise that I haven't replied to your question, my words come out shaky, difficult as if I am out of breath. "Sorry, come in out of the rain you are soaked" strange to ask this man in when I've have just met him, hes a stranger, my 'new neighbour' he said, but those eyes, so trusting, so honest, safe but ....underneath full of deep desire and sex appeal! 

Inviting you into the kitchen I pass you a towel to dry off. "you must be freezing, take that T-shirt off, I'm sure my husband has one you can borrow". I take the torch and go to the bedroom leaving you in the candle light as you slip off your T-shirt and towel yourself down.

As I approach the kitchen door I catch a glimpse of your naked chest in the flickering candle light and I feel something inside welling up. Your back is glistening wet from the rain. I say "Here let me dry your back for you" as I take the towel and start to dry you off. My hands moving around your front to your chest as I continue towelling you down. I here your breath getting heavier as my heart races faster. Not sure what I'm doing or if you'll reciprocate my desire and lust.

You take my hand and continue to run it down your torso so I can feel your hair at the rim of your jeans. Then you move my hand over your crotch so I can feel your cock as it hardens and I inhale deeply, my warm breath on your neck. You turn around and take my head in your hands, kissing me passionately your tongue diving into my mouth as I feel my pussy throb with the thrill and excitement.

You rip my blouse open as the buttons fly off and I unclip my bra. You take my breasts in your hands, squeezing my nipples then licking and sucking them, working me into a frenzy as I throw my head back and moan loudly.

I kiss my way down your torso, ripping at your jeans and boxers, ravenous to taste you and suck your cock as I feel it harden at my touch. Licking the pre cum from the tip then plunging your cock deep in my mouth and down my throat, licking and sucking harder and faster as you take my head, pushing me down on you and groaning loudly.

You pull me up, hitch my skirt up and rip my panties off. lifting me onto the bench you spread my legs and lick and lap eagerly at my pussy juices, sucking my clit making me moan and groan, begging you to fuck me, wanting your thick hard cock filling my pussy.

You pull me to the edge of the bench, spreading my legs further then thrust your cock deep and hard into my tight wet pussy. I gasp and lean back on my elbows, raising my ass to give you a deeper angle. It doesn't take long for me to orgasm as you fuck me hard and fast and I cum over your thick cock.

Squeezing harder as my pussy clenches tight around your cock, one more thrust and you cum deep and hard inside my tight pussy, your orgasm moving through your whole body as you slow your rhythm, easing your cock in and out of my dripping wet pussy.

I slide off the bench taking your cock in my mouth again, licking and sucking every drop of your sweet salty cum as you stroke my head. I love the taste of you, dripping down the back of my throat as I lick my lips.

I reach you the dry T-shirt, as you pull it on over your head, I kiss your torso and whisper "you can leave it back tomorrow night, I'll me home alone then too!" 

K xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Really horny story mefor I think ur here to prevent me from ever having a flacid cock again I love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

another great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg more. Absolutely amazingly horny got me hard in seconds.

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

amazing

» Add a new message to this topic