FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Eyes across a site cabin

Eyes across a site cabin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lowDriver OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Penkridge

T knew I was working late and, although we’d not met before, she’s a kind hearted sole and had offered to bring me a midnight supper to the construction site.

Alone in the temporary site office, the anticipation of seeing her in the flesh after lusting over her pics on fab for a while already had me fully erect, even though we’d only discussed her bringing round a bite to eat and a chat.

The door opens and T walks in, wearing a red polka dot dress that clings to her incredible curves and sheer black nylons. Stand up to say hello and her eyes instantly focus in on the bulge made by my stiff cock straining in my jeans.

No point in hiding it…I laugh and tell her I’ve been looking at her fab pics.

Without saying a word she drops the bag if supper, walks over and kisses me deeply, her hand instantly grabbing and squeezing the hard on in my jeans.

Kissing passionately, I lift her skirt and grab her full, firm arse, squeezing and exploring her sexy round bottom as the tight grip she has on my cock makes me ache and throb for more.

The urge to suck her tits overwhelms me. Her top is just loose enough to free them after a bit of a rushed and passionate fumble I finally get to have my mouth around her juicy tits. Licking and sucking on them, she starts to moan as her nipples harden, getting stiffer and stiffer in my mouth.

I can’t get enough of her tits! Sucking them ever harder I slide my hand between her legs to find just nylons, no knickers. The wet heat of her pussy against the nylons makes my cock ache. She responds by riding my hand, working her clit against the palm as my fingers stroke and grasp trying to find their way in through her impenetrable tights.

My erection needs to be released. She can tell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppy12Man 6 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ornynhappy23Man 6 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *lowDriver OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Penkridge

She unzips and starts to wank me with a firm and purposeful grip, squeezing my length and taking time to feel it throb for her.

I pull back to watch. I need it in her mouth…suck me. No time she says and turns around, hands on the desk, presenting her sexy arse to me.

We both need to fuck now. I rip her nylons apart and expose her pussy. My cock is on fire for her, so hard it almost hurts. Before I have time to think she pushes back and her soaking hot pussy forces its tightness around me cock. I’m so horny I almost fucking cum. I control myself, grab her tits firmly and we fuck. She’s too tight to go fast at first, and I revel in feeling of her pussy gripping my hard on, working it, extracting every ounce of pleasure she can out of it.

Grabbing her tits from behind, I squeeze her and work her nipples hard as we fuck harder and faster. It’s less about savouring the moment now and more a hard and urgent need to feel her cum around my cock.

She tenses, starts to quiver and I thrust into her deep, holding my cock hard inside her and squeeze her tits harder as she reaches a hard and shuddering orgasm, pussy pulsating, squeezing me so tight i can’t hold back and shoot spurts of hot cum inside her as she grinds her arse against me, extracting every last drop of my cum with her hot orgasmic pussy.

Cock still hard inside her I feel my cum start to run down my shaft as she continues to grind slowly

By *evonFbsCouple 6 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *un22Woman 6 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *j47Man 6 weeks ago

limerick

» Add a new message to this topic