FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pleasing my Mistress

Pleasing my Mistress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 6 weeks ago

The house is empty apart from me so I go upstairs to the bathroom and set my phone to record. I strip off my running gear as Mistress has ordered. I want to please her, to do this right. I take off my top and my shorts, leaving my underwear on to tease her a little but I can't resist too long before sliding them down and standing naked, on display, as she has requested. I'm nervous so I'm not fully hard but that's OK. She wants to see me grow. I play with my cock, hardening and showing it to the camera.

I send the video and wait.

I bide my time by flicking back to Reddit. The post that attracted me to her initially is still up. I know she's shy, might take it down at any moment so I savour the image of her whilst I can. Laying back on a dimly lit bed, her t-shirt is pulled up and held by her mouth in an almost cheeky way. Her big, beautiful breasts are on show and my eye is drawn to how they sit proudly on her chest. Her large areolas are gorgeous, the kind of big that wrinkle up at the touch of a finger tip or a lip, but here they're relaxed making her seem at ease with her nudity too.

My eye is move down to her soft tummy, I can just imagine how good it feels to cuddle up to that from behind her in the morning, letting her know I love waking up next to her. Her thick thighs are spread apart and though it's in shadow I'm sure her pussy is smooth and shaved. I adore this girl.

She writes back.

- Good boy. You're so hot. I love dadbods

- Thank you Mistress

- Start stroking yourself. I want that thing big and strong

- You want to watch me get it hard?

- Yes, so you can record the whole process as you become hard

- This is so hot. I'm having to be careful not to cum already

- Careful puppy!

I get hard for her, fully hard and show her

-Gosh, I'd milk you all day if I could. I want you to find a comfy spot and sit

I retire to the bedroom. Finally putting the bed to some use, it never gets any action these days.

-Sit down and stroke yourself wildly, then slow down, like really slow down. Stroking from base to tip basically. And then fast again :3

I love those little lip-bites :3

I do as she commands and record my masturbation and start to stroke as she has told me to. Im careful to obey her instructions and I can picture her laying there on the bed, naked but god, oh no, stop! I let go of my cock but can feel myself tipping over the edge. Cum oozes out of my tip and then erupts, spurting and shooting onto the bedroom floor. I lose count how many times I shoot but it's a big load. I feel shame at letting her down but so satisfied and fulfilled as well. It's an odd mix of emotions.

I confess my failure.

-Mistress I must report that I failed the task

-Did you cum :o?

-Yes

-Awwwww. It's actually cute don't worry. Hope you got it recorded though

-Yes

-Good boy

Relief washes over me in an awesome wave. I send it. She loves it.

-It's adorable how you stopped, wanted to go slow, but you probably would've waited but the urge to continue didn't stop you fully

-That was the hottest experience I've had for ages

-Hehe. We'll have more

-Oh yes. Loved it. You're really good. Til next time

-Take care puppy

And with that I'm done. Back into real life. But this has opened my eyes. I'm hers, her puppy. She's my mistress and I will await her calling for more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hil911Man 6 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 6 weeks ago

" "

Glad you enjoyed it

» Add a new message to this topic