FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mag,s

Mag,s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Crosby

Mag,s use to work in the same department she would quite often do my typing. Tall slim 32b 20 33 figure she was about 8 years older than me light brown hair starting to go gray, she was quite shy till she got to know you. Loads of other men at work tryed it on and got no ware.

But it all changed at a retirement party I will never forget it she was waring a checked T skirt almond coloured blouse blue Jackets. I Later found out that it was matching white underwear. Came to closing time Mag,s had already asked me for a lift home as she was leaving her car in the staff car park a couple of slow dances before the music finished but I never got the chance to dance with her. We got to her place she asked me in and made me a cupper and put some slow music on and pulled me up to dance with her, she slipped the jacket off and we started moving together next thing my hands are all over her, small boobs little hard Nipples am playing with her boobs she pushing her pussy against my cock. So hand down her skirt into her pants fuck me she soaking wet run my fingers up and down her slit from clit to ass work 1 finger into her cunt fucking Hell she was small and tight, not had one this tight for years. Her legs start shaking and she comes on my finger I end up holding her up. So I walked her to the sofa as she goes to sit, I grab her tights and knickers and down they come before she sat on them shoes tights and knickers are in a pile on the floor. I push her legs apart there's no resistance so I dive in licking and fingering her another orgasm rips through her and that when I added another finger into her very tight cunt she screams and her orgasm carried on with her body shaking, I ask her if she wants me to stop Mag,s look at me with far away look in her eyes good god no put in me please be gentle its been awhile. She moved around so she flat on her back one leg up on the sofa the other on the floor.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evonFbsCouple 6 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *oppy12Man 6 weeks ago

Swindon

Excellent

By *igerman23Man 6 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *kpiercedCouple 6 weeks ago

walsall

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Crosby

So the start of a slow penetration that was not to be rushed, I got 5" into her Mag,s went very tight and I came to a sudden stop, an evil thought crossed my mind and just fucked her with only what I had into her very tight cunt. Mags came 4 times I pulled out asked her if she liked my big cock she said it wasn't that big but was very thick. So went home with an arrangement to see her on Tuesday night. Tuesday night came around I had played it in my mind over and over. Through the door take Mag,s in my arms kiss her passionately feel her boobs she melts in my arms walk her into the lounge strip her she helping me remove her clothes then my clothes I sit her down work my way down her body she is turned on ready to fuck. I thrust hard in on the first stroke she moans loudly and I keep going making worse by telling Mag,s I love virgin territory and I claim it for my self I get balls deep in her she shaking like a leaf I lift her legs on to my shoulders and then fuck her fast and hard poor Mag,s was in new world of multiple orgasms that she had never experienced before, I kept going till I was ready to come Mag,s said come in me I am safe ! Mag,s milked every drop of my cum out of me it was the best orgasm I've had for a long time.

Mag,s had just become my favorite fuck.

» Add a new message to this topic