FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lay by filth

Lay by filth

By *moothole OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

london

One afternoon during a really hot summer I knew I would be driving past a good lay by toilet block and dogging spot near Oxford, when I pulled in there were lot of vans parked up and few cars, I’d made sure I was wearing some really tiny slutty cut offs and g string showing on my hips and fem top, I got out to walk to the toilet block and looked a total sissy slut, I’m tall with long fem legs, lots of the builder types we’re checking what a slut I looked as I walked past there vans, when I got too the toilet block I could hear doors closing and locks lol, there were 3 guys all ready in the loos standing at the urinals and I went to one and undid my cut offs so they could see my knickers, in no time the guy next to me was offering me his cock so I went straight down on him and started sucking his cock with the other guys watching, they soon came over and I started too work on there cocks too, by this time other guys who had seen me walking in had started to come in the block, one of the guys I was sucking told me to get in a cubicle because he wanted too fuck me, I moved into the cubicle and played with few guys cocks on the way, soon as he got me in the cubicle I took my cut offs off and he got in me and started to fuck me, he shut the door and the guys outside could hear him using me, he didn’t last long and he opened the door and left soon as he’d cum, I got pulled out the loo and another guy started fucking me while others all got round me with cocks out, I got used by a few guys first there, then a guy said to go across to some wooded bit next too the lay by as it would be less chance of some one coming in who didn’t approve, so off I went and got used by so many guys for over a hour in the wooded bit, was definitely horny summer time fun that got really dirty and I got used hard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic