FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > S-A.K.E. seeking Real Men Hook Ups

S-A.K.E. seeking Real Men Hook Ups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atryna OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

About two weeks ago I thought I was on for a great Friday night and Saturday hook up. Thank you to those with the genuine reasons why we didn't get together. For those who impolitely dropped out at the eleventh hour I can only say you missed out an opportunity to indulge your whatever fantasies .

Saturday morning and I decided to get fully dressed up to go dogging Hales. Outfits chosen and makeup bought - red lipstick and nail varnish - off I set. It's a while since I was fully made up but two hours later I'm prepped for fun.

Regrettably there is a police van in the layby so I keep going and drive through without it following. Just my luck ... I pull along a country road onto a large hard standing in a field. Out for first cigarette, I look around standing in my flimsy pink patterned summer dress, black seamed Cuban heeled stockings in my white stiletto heels with ankle straps sporting little motifs .

You can see straight through my dress as I watch my reflection on the ground and car windows. A number of cars and vans go by but no one pays me any interest. Another cigarette and I decided to play with my erect nipples. Sitting in the car I begin to realise just how hot and horny I feel I attach the nipple clamps and breathe in a good whiff of Platinum. Shit that's great stuff, never had it before, but I really want a good hard cock inside .

Another hit twisting, pulling and squeezing erect nipples before I step out of the car and smoke another fag. Probably time to get back to the layby? . Five minutes later...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 6 weeks ago

cambridge

By *andyandmickCouple 6 weeks ago

chilwell

By *atryna OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Back at the layby there's now only a few cars parked up. We as you know have had quite a bit of rain so not sure I'll be able to get into the trees. Light another ciggy and get out of the car. There's a guy starting towards me but then he turns and returns to his car. I take a short walk hopefully anyone will be able to see my stocking tops through the fine material and take interest

Not a bite although I think someone may be in the trees just further down. Fuck it I need some ass attention so I very nimberly step across a large puddle, nearly sliding in the process. I'm in behind the trees but shit I can't get any further as I slide about the mud in my stilettos. I very gingerly return to the tarmac of the layby where I notice three cars now. One is just pulling up and I think I remember the car of a guy who barebacked me twice some months ago .

Probably not as he got out and walked over to the other guy's car to talk. It seems my luck has left me since although they look towards me nothing happened. More talking, they look like going into the trees one does but the other doesn't the guy returning from the woods walks towards me again. Anticipation last time the barebacking was off two guys??

I puff on a cigarette and hopefully I'm going to see some action, my nipples are hard and erect, please I'll do whatever, I'm your Chav Slag Dogging Bitch in heat and just gagging for it. Sod it he turns around and walked back to his car. Why do they do that? You are all dolled up, quite clearly looking to get used and still they don't bite. I've had guys say be careful you never know what would happen to you if you're alone and a gang decides to rake you in the woods Fuck chance would be a fine thing. Careful it's not a gang of black or foreign men as they will treat you as a fuckmeat pig once one gets his cock in they'll all want their go. They'll only want to breed you and won't give a fuck how to do it or how deep they look to get in.

What the hell I'm so sick and tired of TWs I don't give a damn. Just be a Real Man and take my asscunt forceably. Have someone mouth fucking me at the same time and make me gag, scream and moan. Ass to fucking mouth and mouth to ass and back again and again. I'm dressed and acting like a Northern Dogging Chav Slag come and abuse and use me. If you have to give me something to get high, keep me poppa'd up and I don't mind if you want to take me into the woods, tie me between two trees or over a fence or fallen tree, and watch strangers rake my asscunt, fill my holes with loads of hot sticky cum and generally use me like any cheating white wife whore deserves. Advertise my services if you like. I do really want to feel like a stupid naive Tgurl should and please my customers whatever they are looking for

Sorry I need a break I need to be fucked

By *atryna OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

I walk to the front of my car and draw on my cigarette. I notice a transit van parked a little down from the cars and up against the woods. I pose, take a draw and totter about, finish the fag and take a sniff of Platinum before squeezing my erect nipples somewhat blatantly in plan view.

The van pulls off towards me and I cover my chest with my arm. No time to do anything else as the van passes me and the driver takes a good look at me. He slowly oh so slowly passes then decides to stop. I thought he was going to make a three point turn but instead he very slowly reversed on a slight angle. Not sure if I can get into my car but he is obviously curious. I let me arm drop to my side and noticed my left nipple's on view. He compliments me on it's size. I squeeze it wantonly and move the dress off my right nipple too - I'm playing at being a right little slag

He leans out of the window. "Very nice, they look hard Darling" he squeezes one then the other. OMG please do more?? I'm moaning and breathing heavily as he tuggs on them saying "Very nice". He then takes my left nipple between his lips and starts to suck. I check no cars are coming into the top end of the layby and take a sniff of Platinum

He continues to suck on my nipples as I moan. It's always the one you don't expect who is the one who makes you feel you might get lucky. Fuck, I'm excited as he keeps sucking . His hand goes down to cup my little sissy clitty. Then he's touching my backside and lifting the flimsy material. "Very nice, I'd like to get you in the back of the van." His hand continues to wander as he licks my erect nipples. "So sorry I don't have any time today. Next time though I'm looking forward to having more time in the back of my van."

He says goodbye with a promise of kinky time in the future - TBC ...

By *atryna OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Well as the weather gets better I'm hoping I can meet up with the van driver again. It's more likely to be a daytime so maybe I get to see the inside of the van unless he's adventurous and takes me into the woods for a bit of slap and tickle or whatever takes his fancy. The nettles are fast growing so perhaps we get a chance to repeat my 'Am I perverted' story or an adaptation

I get to the layby and light up. No sign of the van but I live in hope. I've dressed in I hope an alluring outfit hoping the bears are going to come to this honey pot If you have the gumption to touch me up you'll find an almost non-existent piece of lingerie over my eager little asspussy, nipples erect awaiting your attention too. Very likely black seamed Cuban heels hold ups or stockings although I am toying with the idea of neutral sheer denier if I can find some seamed. I want to look like a white wife whore if I get taken for a walk but also a Northern Dogging Chav Slag. I'm going to have fun and please anything that wants their wicked ways perhaps pimping me out I complete my ensemble with a blow-up butt plug or large one to open my tight ass, earrings dangling perhaps these are nipple clamps unless my necklace is. I hope to have an ankle chain or Ace of Spades motif possibly ankle or leg straps if you're looking at my legs up from my high heels or you are a Real Man and coped a feel of this horny bitch. Arm or wrist straps might finish me off. My legs shake, my body shudders, I light another ciggy and take a draw , Oh, I wish it was a herbal one with a bit of a kick to it. What am I doing, what am I letting myself get into? OMG I must look like a fucking Pro my dress could come up all too easy, it could get taken off then no questions whatsoever why I'm here? What if I get taken in the woods and raked??

I finish my ciggy, fumble for the Platinum bottle. Typical Bimbo - too much junk in my bag Found the bottle take a good long sniff, probably the first of many ... I hope. Don't expect any fucking chance of getting raked, chance would be a fine thing but now I wait

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *icki222TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Lincoln

» Add a new message to this topic