FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bra less shoppers

Bra less shoppers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opbomber OP   Man 7 weeks ago

south normanton

Please excuse me i haven't posted before. But my last trip to the shop has really got me going. Upon arrival i noticed a very attractive mid 20s blonde hair girl shopping with a very loose top on and no bra, just hagging there and very noticeable. Very perk and a nice size. Just wondering if this gets anyone else going.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imHerMan 7 weeks ago

UK

Love a womennot wearing a bra

By *ichtea284Man 7 weeks ago

Knebworth

Used to be popular in the early 90s. My ex wife went braless a lot and thought nothing of shopping in a tight t shirt, braless with her lovely small breasts and seemingly permanently hard nips on display. One day she came home and told me how this had attracted far more attention than normal.

south normanton

"Used to be popular in the early 90s. My ex wife went braless a lot and thought nothing of shopping in a tight t shirt, braless with her lovely small breasts and seemingly permanently hard nips on display. One day she came home and told me how this had attracted far more attention than normal."

I bet it attracted alot of attention. I like the loose fitting tops. It allows a bit more movement haha

south normanton

Lovley isnt it.

By *uggymMan 7 weeks ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 21/03/24 11:01:07]

By *uggymMan 7 weeks ago

Worcester

A young couple in our local garden centre attracted a lot of attention. She had a thin t-shirt and you could clearly see she was braless and her nipples were pierced with rings. A short skirt and high heeled sandals completed her outfit. She walked confidently almost showing off her lovely figure. Got me so horny. My wife was excited too.

By *ifeappreciatorMan 7 weeks ago

renfrewshire

Love braless and nips poking out

By *acksmith22Man 7 weeks ago

cannock

Love to see more off this happening

By *udeboy65Man 7 weeks ago

rotherham

Love it lol it makes shopping worthwhile.women with no bras and the amount of piss nipples you see now is unbelievable and this time of year all the young ladies shopping in their gym outfits with camel toe on show and see-through leggings, with her thongs on show

By *overofall69Man 7 weeks ago

Rotherham

I was shopping at Aldi nr me a older lady with huge breasts had no bra on could see them hanging down with hard nipples i followed her round shop i was so hard wanted to say something but thought better not just in case she took it wrong way

By *udeboy65Man 7 weeks ago

rotherham

"I was shopping at Aldi nr me a older lady with huge breasts had no bra on could see them hanging down with hard nipples i followed her round shop i was so hard wanted to say something but thought better not just in case she took it wrong way "
Did they realise they got one? As the other day was in the supermarket, doing my shopping, and there was a lady in her 30s in colourful tight leggings. The kind you go to the gym in. She must be shopping with her mum as her mother was pushing the trolley as she was walking up down the Isles picking stuff up for her mum. She got a beautiful camel toe as they was that tight as I thought she’d got no underwear . I was taking my time goin down the aisle, watching her walk up and down. And that one bit she bent over to get the bag of spuds out of the bottom of the box, and you could clearly see a tiny black thong she had on. my day and my cock hard (Aldi in maltby )

By *teve 69Man 7 weeks ago

leicester

Do women on here like to see other women bra less as well ?

By *ohnlauraCouple 7 weeks ago

wirral

It was the norm 20 years ago when the girls were more girls and less silicone

By *knick45Man 7 weeks ago

Bristol

Was behind a woman in her early 60s today in supermarket was at the till behind her as she bent over to get items from her trolley her amazing tits were on show. Every time she did it she looked up at me and smiled.

south normanton

I would be interested to hear the views and opinions from the laddies on here.

By *ichtea284Man 7 weeks ago

Knebworth

"Used to be popular in the early 90s. My ex wife went braless a lot and thought nothing of shopping in a tight t shirt, braless with her lovely small breasts and seemingly permanently hard nips on display. One day she came home and told me how this had attracted far more attention than normal.

I bet it attracted alot of attention. I like the loose fitting tops. It allows a bit more movement haha"

Form what she said it attracted the attention of a couple of guys in particular

By *ucklingMan 7 weeks ago

Sleaford

I love it when the warmer temperatures arrive, and the ladies start wearing short skirts, and leaving their bras at home. That's one reason why I love small boobs so much.

By *ornyperv100Man 7 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

Who doesn't love to see a sexy pair bare and free under a thin piece of fabric with nipples making themselves seen

By *obrightMan 7 weeks ago

exeter

"I love it when the warmer temperatures arrive, and the ladies start wearing short skirts, and leaving their bras at home. That's one reason why I love small boobs so much."

Completely agree.

Can’t wait. Lol.

By *hugwelMan 3 weeks ago

Jersey

Couple years back a sun tanned lady 70 ish came in wanting an oven, she bends down from standing forward, booth her boobs came out her summer dress as they swung forward.

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *sexman1Man 3 weeks ago

north oxfordshire

Nothing better than seeing boob s when she is bending over to get shopping out of the trolley

» Add a new message to this topic